Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,833 members, 7,810,204 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:39 PM

Who Is The Finest Between Obasanjo And Babatunde Fashola - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Is The Finest Between Obasanjo And Babatunde Fashola (766 Views)

Babatunde Fashola Resumes Work As A Minister See Photos / #soundoff: The Glaring Difference Between Stella Oduah And Babatunde Fashola / Adams Aliyu Eric Oshiomhole And Babatunde Raji Fashola For President In 2015. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Is The Finest Between Obasanjo And Babatunde Fashola by luxiry(m): 9:22pm On Dec 01, 2008
;Dwho is the finest between obasanjo and babatunde fashola
Re: Who Is The Finest Between Obasanjo And Babatunde Fashola by clemcykul(f): 11:56am On Dec 02, 2008
you of course!
Re: Who Is The Finest Between Obasanjo And Babatunde Fashola by bydot1(m): 12:06pm On Dec 02, 2008
hehehe, grin
Re: Who Is The Finest Between Obasanjo And Babatunde Fashola by yysl: 12:58pm On Dec 02, 2008
dont u get eyez? examine both of them n reply
Re: Who Is The Finest Between Obasanjo And Babatunde Fashola by bydot1(m): 1:10pm On Dec 02, 2008
you need glasses then cool
Re: Who Is The Finest Between Obasanjo And Babatunde Fashola by yysl: 1:37pm On Dec 02, 2008
pls help him 1
Re: Who Is The Finest Between Obasanjo And Babatunde Fashola by yysl: 1:38pm On Dec 02, 2008
elp him get 1 glac
Re: Who Is The Finest Between Obasanjo And Babatunde Fashola by clemcykul(f): 11:52am On Dec 03, 2008
why dont u get it?
Re: Who Is The Finest Between Obasanjo And Babatunde Fashola by origina9ja(f): 11:35am On Dec 04, 2008
have been 2 so many thread where they compare obasonjo and others shocked
peepz should know this 4 sure wink
obasanjo is natural handsome
and so is luxiry
Re: Who Is The Finest Between Obasanjo And Babatunde Fashola by tytylayor: 11:43am On Dec 04, 2008
@topic
oshiomole
Re: Who Is The Finest Between Obasanjo And Babatunde Fashola by clemcykul(f): 11:51am On Dec 04, 2008
bu ha ha ha lol tyty thats very ryte grin grin

but i know oshimole is ur uncle grin
Re: Who Is The Finest Between Obasanjo And Babatunde Fashola by tytylayor: 11:55am On Dec 04, 2008
nna he's my brother's sister's uncle wen i was still in d fillage grin grin
Re: Who Is The Finest Between Obasanjo And Babatunde Fashola by clemcykul(f): 12:44pm On Dec 04, 2008
lol village yampion grin grin grin

i no fit shout otioo grin grin
Re: Who Is The Finest Between Obasanjo And Babatunde Fashola by studio43(m): 12:47pm On Dec 04, 2008
that is one thing bout nigerians, they always want to over do things,
clemcykul laugh small remian for your brother na. cheesy
Re: Who Is The Finest Between Obasanjo And Babatunde Fashola by damiso(f): 1:48pm On Dec 04, 2008
i think this thread pollutes this section,it should be moved to the jokes section.so what if obasnajo is finer than fashola.duh. lipsrsealed
Re: Who Is The Finest Between Obasanjo And Babatunde Fashola by Moyola(f): 1:51pm On Dec 04, 2008
Babatunde Fash's Pixx plzz cool dunno wt he lukz lyk undecided
Re: Who Is The Finest Between Obasanjo And Babatunde Fashola by tpia: 4:30pm On Dec 04, 2008
Re: Who Is The Finest Between Obasanjo And Babatunde Fashola by Kobojunkie: 4:40pm On Dec 04, 2008
For those of you against this sort of threads, consider the logic I was introduce to just yesterday.

Maybe our debating "who is the finest between obasanjo and babatunde fashola" this issue on nairaland will somehow cause our sychophantic politicians out there to do better, or in this case go for plastic surgery to look better? huh!! huh?

Please do not insult me ooo, I am only a messenger!! roflmao!!
Re: Who Is The Finest Between Obasanjo And Babatunde Fashola by OBVIOUS(m): 6:25pm On Dec 04, 2008
Una no gt work ooh. Whats up with all these comparison threads!! Is NL that boring L O L
Re: Who Is The Finest Between Obasanjo And Babatunde Fashola by ikeyman00(m): 7:18pm On Dec 04, 2008
nawoo
gbatis everywhere
lipsrsealed
Re: Who Is The Finest Between Obasanjo And Babatunde Fashola by luxiry(m): 6:53pm On Dec 11, 2008
you gyz did not have any pity on me un just dey yabb me like sey i know dey life cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Who Is The Finest Between Obasanjo And Babatunde Fashola by luxiry(m): 7:03pm On Dec 11, 2008
i close eye when i open this thread make una no vex abeg, i no know sey na politics thread i dey

(1) (Reply)

Ribadu May Seek Asylum Overseas / 235 Nigerian Women In British Prisons / Yar Adua Is Killing This Country

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.