Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,821,996 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:25 AM

Yar Adua Is Killing This Country - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yar Adua Is Killing This Country (766 Views)

Tribalism And Religion Fanaticism Is Killing This Nation / Shehu Musa Yar Adua Joined The Army In 1964 / The Internet, Nigeria Newspaper, Oga Yar Adua And Sss Arrest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yar Adua Is Killing This Country by funloving(m): 5:41pm On Dec 17, 2008
Yar Adua appointed Farida Wazira as EFCC and EFCC is now almost dead

He has gone ahead to appoint Dora Akunyili as Minister of Information, of all ministries available, NAFDAC is going to die soon

Most of his ministers are boneless people when it comes to quality leadership and achievement
He has an advocate of thieves, Mike Aondaoka, as his Justice Minister

UMYA is out to destroy this country.
Re: Yar Adua Is Killing This Country by gamerod: 5:43pm On Dec 17, 2008
and what would you have done better if you are asked to do something to save Nigeria?
Re: Yar Adua Is Killing This Country by azorjiu(m): 6:00pm On Dec 17, 2008
game_rod:

and what would you have done better if you are asked to do something to save Nigeria?

Strangle people like you, that's what i would do for nigeria.
Re: Yar Adua Is Killing This Country by gamerod: 6:04pm On Dec 17, 2008
azorjiu:

Strangle people like you, that's what i would do for nigeria.

Strangle me because I dont share your opinion about Nigeria? You must have your moda foking head examined.
Re: Yar Adua Is Killing This Country by toyecoach(m): 6:13pm On Dec 17, 2008
now that the supreme court have spoken,what is on my mind,yardua put bread on nigerians table now.but it is better to chose a good career,that gives one plenty ego

such that you wont bother about govt strangling us or not

toye:www.plumpoilandgasjobs.webdare.com
Re: Yar Adua Is Killing This Country by scottN(m): 6:15pm On Dec 17, 2008
Yar' Adua is still groping in d dark as far as I'm concerned. All the same I wish him good luck.
Re: Yar Adua Is Killing This Country by BecomeRich: 1:10am On Dec 18, 2008

what about divide it.
Re: Yar Adua Is Killing This Country by udezue(m): 10:59pm On Dec 18, 2008
Good news kill it so we can go our separate ways.
Re: Yar Adua Is Killing This Country by kosovo(m): 11:04pm On Dec 18, 2008
kill whats already DEAD!?
Re: Yar Adua Is Killing This Country by udezue(m): 11:11pm On Dec 18, 2008
lol just bury it.
Re: Yar Adua Is Killing This Country by asha80(m): 11:11pm On Dec 18, 2008
kill whats already DEAD!?

grin grin grin
Re: Yar Adua Is Killing This Country by RibaduFan(m): 11:20pm On Dec 18, 2008
Yar' Adua is still groping in d dark as far as I'm concerned. All the same I wish him good luck.

He already has Good-luck Jonathan. What he needs now are good advisers and commitment.
Re: Yar Adua Is Killing This Country by dblock(m): 6:08am On Dec 19, 2008
udezue:

lol just bury it.

Why should they bury it, let them bury Houston first.

Bury 140 Million people ke, just cos you don't live there or what?
Re: Yar Adua Is Killing This Country by kosovo(m): 8:19am On Dec 19, 2008
i'd wish aldof hitler was still alive, Africa would just have been a FARMLAND!

Southafrica> maze
Kenya> cows
  Ghana> oilpalm
then  Nigeria> PIGS.
etc
Re: Yar Adua Is Killing This Country by dblock(m): 4:52pm On Dec 19, 2008
kosovo:

i'd wish aldof hitler was still alive, Africa would just have been a FARMLAND!

Southafrica> maze
Kenya> cows
  Ghana> oilpalm
then  Nigeria> PIGS.
etc

Nairaland is the largest gathering of idiots. angry

This is why I left the forum in the first place. Well that and Seun's Dictatorship.

What's the average IQ in this place?
Re: Yar Adua Is Killing This Country by tpia: 4:59pm On Dec 19, 2008
Re: Yar Adua Is Killing This Country by udezue(m): 10:09pm On Dec 19, 2008
Dblockhead,

Bruh u  must have the IQ of a rodent. LMAO. I don't mean literally bury the people in Nigeria for Christ's sake. I'm for Biafra, Odua, Nigerdelta, Arewa, Middle belt Independence-----------------did that help?
Re: Yar Adua Is Killing This Country by Nobody: 11:33am On Dec 20, 2008
dblock:

This is why I left the forum in the first place. Well that and Seun's Dictatorship.

What's the average IQ in this place?

What then are you still doing here D'block head? cool

@post

98% of nigerians are block heads thats why they are just noticing how poisenous their sick president is.
Re: Yar Adua Is Killing This Country by Jakumo(m): 11:47am On Dec 20, 2008
dblock:

Dblock your desperate application to join the Nairaland League of Idiots has been approved after prolonged and heated deliberation, so you may now proceed to the hallowed chambers of Asshole Rock for your knighthood ceremony.

[size=15pt]ARISE, SIR DBlock. [/size]   With this rusty machete I duly confer upon you the honor of Grand Exalted Cyclops of the Nairaland League of Idiots, with all the concommitant rights and privileges thereof.
Re: Yar Adua Is Killing This Country by LadyT(f): 11:50am On Dec 20, 2008
Jakumo:

Dblock your desperate application to join the Nairaland League of Idiots has been approved after prolonged and heated deliberation, so you may now proceed to the hallowed chambers of Asshole Rock for your knighthood ceremony.

[size=15pt]ARISE, SIR DBlock. [/size]   With this rusty machete I duly confer upon you the honor of Grand Exalted Cyclops of the Nairaland League of Idiots, with all the concommitant rights and privileges thereof.

You have killed me oh!!!!!!!!!!!!!

rotflmao

(1) (Reply)

9/11 Was An Inside Job! / God, Help Ribadu, Oba Of Lagos Prays *says Ex-efcc Boss Derailed By Adesina Aiyekoti / Mother And Son Fight For Governorship Seat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.