Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,581 members, 7,865,419 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 05:42 PM

Atiku – I Will End Insurgency If Elected As President - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku – I Will End Insurgency If Elected As President (422 Views)

Kogi Guber: Audu Will Return The N11bn He Stole If Elected - APC Chairman / Buhari Didn’t Promise To End Insurgency In Two Months – APC / Obasanjo Comments About Atiku; 'I Dey Laugh' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Atiku – I Will End Insurgency If Elected As President by teeebugs: 6:18pm On Dec 02, 2014
One of the leading presidential aspirant on the platform of the All Progressives Congress (APC), Atiku Abubakar, former Vice President , has promised to end insurgency if elected president of the country in 2015.

Abubakar said this on Tuesday in Jos while addressing newsmen on the political situation in the country.

The presidential aspirant was in Jos to woo delegates for the forthcoming presidential primaries of the party.

He promised to re-organise the armed forces through adequate training and funding.

Read full story
http://monitor9ja.com/2014/12/atiku-will-end-insurgency-elected-president/
Re: Atiku – I Will End Insurgency If Elected As President by Priceless24(f): 6:29pm On Dec 02, 2014
You can only end what you started. Just saying
Re: Atiku – I Will End Insurgency If Elected As President by ammyluv2002(f): 6:56pm On Dec 02, 2014
Baba Atiku tell that to my 1yr old niece
Re: Atiku – I Will End Insurgency If Elected As President by godsamist: 8:11pm On Dec 02, 2014
Bravo! Bravo sir..
We are in dear need of action president..A talking tough at it..But sir nigerians are wiser now due to countless aspirants promises made that they never lived up to..So sir stop insurgency first so as to believe you..Aspirants has made us wiser Seeing is believing is our option now.

(1) (Reply)

Tension In Gombe / Your Views Needed / Ayade Emerges C’river PDP Consensus Guber Candidate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.