Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,968 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:45 AM

What If Buhari Loses The Apc Primaries? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What If Buhari Loses The Apc Primaries? (2901 Views)

Uche Ekwunife Kicked Out Of APC Primaries (Snapshot) / Saraki Group Rejects APC Primaries As Lawan Emerges Winner, See Press Release / Dollars Everywhere At The APC Primaries This Moment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What If Buhari Loses The Apc Primaries? by mikolo80: 5:10am On Dec 04, 2014
mikeansy:
If Buhari looses sadly his supporters will blackmail the primaries as being tainted with bribery

I can see Buhari decamping to another party in order to run in 2015 because the history shows that it is usually his way or the high way.

Buhari may be popular in the media right now but until a real polling is done using the real delegates we will never know. Like they say the only poll that matters is the official APC primaries.

I also get the feeling that the delegates and those in the know about the delegate preferences are really not saying much.

Atiku silence as well is scary because something tells me the man is very confident in his underground strategy.

Anyway we will see but Atiku winning the primaries is a real possibility.
atiku wey come distant 3rd last 2 elections. I believe he's a pdp mole cos i know our delegates are a hungry lot
Re: What If Buhari Loses The Apc Primaries? by Nobody: 5:11am On Dec 04, 2014
mikolo80:
atiku wey come distant 3rd last 2 elections. I believe he's a pdp mole cos i know our delegates are a hugely lot

Am sure Buhari's electoral record is worse than Atiku
Re: What If Buhari Loses The Apc Primaries? by mikolo80: 5:12am On Dec 04, 2014
mikeansy:
If Buhari looses sadly his supporters will blackmail the primaries as being tainted with bribery

I can see Buhari decamping to another party in order to run in 2015 because the history shows that it is usually his way or the high way.

Buhari may be popular in the media right now but until a real polling is done using the real delegates we will never know. Like they say the only poll that matters is the official APC primaries.

I also get the feeling that the delegates and those in the know about the delegate preferences are really not saying much.

Atiku silence as well is scary because something tells me the man is very confident in his underground strategy.

Anyway we will see but Atiku winning the primaries is a real possibility.
atiku wey come distant 3rd last 2 elections. I believe he's a pdp mole cos i know our delegates are a hugely lot who will rather vote a cash down (birthright for pottage) than potential Buhari
Re: What If Buhari Loses The Apc Primaries? by mikolo80: 5:15am On Dec 04, 2014
mikeansy:

Am sure Buhari's electoral record is worse than Atiku
buhari got 12million votes without stomach infrastructure.how many did atiku get
Re: What If Buhari Loses The Apc Primaries? by Nobody: 5:25am On Dec 04, 2014
mikolo80:
buhari got 12million votes without stomach infrastructure.how many did atiku get

Atiku has won 3 elections. 1 as Governor and 2 as VP

Buhari has never won any election in his public life! NEVER!

Buhari may have got 12 million votes but he lost that election by over 10million votes! Pay attention to the word LOST!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What If Buhari Loses The Apc Primaries? by nationwide1(m): 5:27am On Dec 04, 2014
Djicemob:
You had to take it to a whole different place.This is why APC supporters are advised to read "perceived" anti APC post before throwing snide remarks.Who in their right minds places 'spent' Buhari ahead of kwankwaso,fashola,oshiomole? That shows the APC are not as progressive as the claim to be.Heck! Amaechi the psycho is even better than GMB.
Did you say APC is 'progressive'? If 'progressive' stands for abusing and insulting president and his family, if progressive stands for never seeing any good in government policies because it's opposition, if progressive stands for violence and killing, then APC is progressive otherwise they are retrogressive.

3 Likes

Re: What If Buhari Loses The Apc Primaries? by mikolo80: 5:42am On Dec 04, 2014
Fyi if buhari loses the primary/election, God will raise another champion but Jonath...heck even Jonathan can be a vessel in God's hands but maaan that fisherman worry no be small
Re: What If Buhari Loses The Apc Primaries? by mikolo80: 5:45am On Dec 04, 2014
mikeansy:

Buhari may have got 12 million votes but he lost that election by over 10million votes! Pay attention to the word LOST!
you did not say lost (nigeria English) u said (record) American train of thought. Now who not paying attention
Re: What If Buhari Loses The Apc Primaries? by mikolo80: 5:47am On Dec 04, 2014
mikeansy:

and mind you he lost two primaries so he's on a losing streak while the general on the ascendancy.ha
Re: What If Buhari Loses The Apc Primaries? by Youngzedd(m): 6:43am On Dec 04, 2014
lanrefront1:
If General Buhari looses the APC primaries, then APC should prepare to loose woefully and gallantly in the Presidential elections....

.....the loss will be terrible and unprecedented

You're wrong bro.

APC will win PDP if someone else apart from Buhari and Atiku win the primary election.
Re: What If Buhari Loses The Apc Primaries? by Djicemob: 6:51am On Dec 04, 2014
relchange:

APCs problems are multilevel
imagine a nigerian president "KWANKWASO"
who go fit pronounce dat kain name in the international community? shocked
Lol.The name no mata sha.
Re: What If Buhari Loses The Apc Primaries? by Djicemob: 6:53am On Dec 04, 2014
mikolo80:
a frail 74yr old man that is giving the ruling party sleepless nights. Who sabi kwankwaso outside kano
Sleepless nights By killing innocent people with incitive statements. I agree with you.

About kwankwaso,they'll never know his popularity...or any other APC member's popularity if they keep fielding buhari as their front man.If when he loses again in 2015 am sure they'll still ask him to contest again in 2019 when he is 78years and close to the grave.The opposition should try something new,buhari is boring already.

2 Likes

Re: What If Buhari Loses The Apc Primaries? by Djicemob: 7:13am On Dec 04, 2014
Youngzedd:

You're wrong bro.

APC will win PDP if someone else apart from Buhari and Atiku win the primary election.
You guys just said the same thing.
Re: What If Buhari Loses The Apc Primaries? by mikolo80: 7:16am On Dec 04, 2014
Innocent ppl that tried to rig
Djicemob:
Sleepless nights By killing innocent people with incitive statements. I agree with you.

About kwankwaso,they'll never know his popularity...or any other APC member's popularity if they keep fielding buhari as their front man.If when he loses again in 2015 am sure they'll still ask him to contest again in 2019 when he is 78years and close to the grave.The opposition should try something new,buhari is boring already.
'Innocent' ppl that tried to rig outside their comfort zone(we're educated corpers(MINORITY) so lets impose our candidate on the illiterate (MAJORITY) .I WAS A CORPERS WHO REGISTERED PPL FOR ELECTIONS AND I KNOW WHAT PARTIES (PDP) TRIED TO MAKE US DO.
MUGABE STILL UPBEATABLE AT 80
SOYINKA STILL DOING SOYINKA AT 80
CHRIS KOLADE STILL ACTIVE AT 8O
CHURCHHILL REAGAN McCAIN (GOOGLE IS YOUR FRIEND)
Re: What If Buhari Loses The Apc Primaries? by Djicemob: 7:22am On Dec 04, 2014
mikolo80:
Innocent ppl that tried to rig'Innocent' ppl that tried to rig outside their comfort zone(we're educated corpers(MINORITY) so lets impose our candidate on the illiterate (MAJORITY) .I WAS A CORPERS WHO REGISTERED PPL FOR ELECTIONS AND I KNOW WHAT PARTIES (PDP) TRIED TO MAKE US DO.
MUGABE STILL UPBEATABLE AT 80
SOYINKA STILL DOING SOYINKA AT 80
CHRIS KOLADE STILL ACTIVE AT 8O
CHURCHHILL REAGAN McCAIN (GOOGLE IS YOUR FRIEND)
So you had to justify the killings of those corpers because you are supporting a spent general? Damn can one be more wicked?

Followers like you are the reasons those corpers died for nothing.This conversation is over,thank you.

2 Likes

Re: What If Buhari Loses The Apc Primaries? by ignis: 7:29am On Dec 04, 2014
Buhari can never loose the primary election. ... Everything have been stage planned, The actors are just acting according to their script now.
Re: What If Buhari Loses The Apc Primaries? by Nobody: 7:41am On Dec 04, 2014
If Buhari loses the primaries then expect his horde of almajiri and boko supporters to unleash their furry on the Yorubas.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What If Buhari Loses The Apc Primaries? by Nobody: 7:44am On Dec 04, 2014
Buhari has never won an election in his life.

The APC primaries is the first ever primaries that he will be contesting.

He will lose.

1 Like

Re: What If Buhari Loses The Apc Primaries? by Nobody: 7:48am On Dec 04, 2014
Barcanista will cry for 1 month and buhari will call for the head of Atiku
Re: What If Buhari Loses The Apc Primaries? by Nobody: 7:49am On Dec 04, 2014
undecided undecided undecided
brito:
Barcanista will cry for 1 month and buhari will call for the head of Atiku
Buhari will win
Re: What If Buhari Loses The Apc Primaries? by Nobody: 7:51am On Dec 04, 2014
Positivist:
In the past few weeks, I've seen a lot of over-hype of Gen Muhammadu Buhari, a Presidential Candidate of the APC. Here in the middle belt, the hype is so much that you'll think some people would commit suicide if he doesn't win in the primaries. In the last three days, I'd seen photoshopped pictures of GEJ, Obama and other notable personalities holding placards that call on the viewer to vote Buhari. As much as I respect this man's decision to contest once more, I don't see any appropriacy in overhyping of a man yet to win his party primaries. Some had said APC is Buhari or Buhari is APC. Does he have the resources to win? What would happen if Buhari loses the APC Primaries?
I see a pained Jonathanian
Re: What If Buhari Loses The Apc Primaries? by Nobody: 7:52am On Dec 04, 2014
barcanista:
undecided undecided undecidedBuhari will win

what if he didn't win
Re: What If Buhari Loses The Apc Primaries? by KwoiZabo(m): 7:53am On Dec 04, 2014
SeverusSnape:
If he loses, APC will have a better chance of winning the presidential election.
If Buhari loses the primaries, APC is finished. Anyway GEJ till 2019

1 Like

Re: What If Buhari Loses The Apc Primaries? by Nobody: 7:53am On Dec 04, 2014
barcanista:
I see a pained Jonathanian

we are waiting to welcome you to the winning party
Re: What If Buhari Loses The Apc Primaries? by Nobody: 7:57am On Dec 04, 2014
brito:

what if he didn't win

His online shilling career is resting on a Buhari win.

Barcanista and virtually all the APC rats here are from the Tinubu camp.

Even if Fashola steps up and takes the nomination form, they will still support Buhari.

Atiku is sen by them as the opposition even though Atiku is a card carrying member of their Janjawiid party.

They are accidental Buharists, created and sponsored by Tinubu to spread the myth of Buhari's messianic sainthood.
Re: What If Buhari Loses The Apc Primaries? by Nobody: 8:01am On Dec 04, 2014
@Brito: I had to take off that comment because I know that Buhari's loss is impossible. grin
Re: What If Buhari Loses The Apc Primaries? by Nobody: 8:02am On Dec 04, 2014
barcanista:
There will be no "if", but for the sake of discussion... Should APC deny the Amiable General Muhammadu Buhari her ticket, I barcanista will "apologise" to Jonathan and PDP for labelling them the worst thing to happen to Nigeria, I will also mobilise and vote for ALL PDP candidates in the election.

But I don't see that happening anyway...
Re: What If Buhari Loses The Apc Primaries? by Nobody: 8:07am On Dec 04, 2014
RevDesmondJuju:

His online shilling career is resting on a Buhari win.

Barcanista and virtually all the APC rats here are from the Tinubu camp.

Even if Fashola steps up and takes the nomination form, they will still support Buhari.

Atiku is sen by them as the opposition even though Atiku is a card carrying member of their Janjawiid party.

They are accidental Buharists, created and sponsored by Tinubu to spread the myth of Buhari's messianic sainthood.
Officer when did you become a fan of Atiku? And what gives you the impression that I am working for BAT?
Re: What If Buhari Loses The Apc Primaries? by mikolo80: 8:16am On Dec 04, 2014
Djicemob:
So you had to justify the killings of those corpers because you are supporting a spent general? Damn can one be more wicked?

Followers like you are the reasons those corpers died for nothing.This conversation is over,thank you.
no,the corpers died for nothing cos they stupidly and uneducatedly fingered the nose of an irate mob. They(you) think a graduate is more equal than a sugarcane chewing aboki.its their(your) sese of entitlement/superiority and lack of common sense that got them killed.for what 2000 NAIRA A DAY ,DUMBASS CORPERs . When you're outnumbered and outgunned(majority in democracy o) you shut the Bleep up and let the majority have their way(heard the indigenes wanted to rig) but the corpers wanted to be heroes of 'democracy'(maybe jonathan will give them automatic employment). They saw a shot, they took it,they missed end of story

and yes we all justify the shitt we do

yes man is inherently wicked.just wait till armageddon begins before you know what you are capable of.

Go ahead and call me names i can take it but remember its cos you're safe and cosy at home on the internet provided by men who put their lives on the line for you by obliterating the competition not by sentiment
Re: What If Buhari Loses The Apc Primaries? by mikolo80: 8:20am On Dec 04, 2014
Djicemob:

wait sef how is he spent he spent(hey i ,ade a pun,yaaaay) 2yrs in office with some legacies to show for it while jona has been in power for 6 with nothing memorable to show. Even the cassava bread we no see

1 Like

Re: What If Buhari Loses The Apc Primaries? by blackfase(m): 8:58am On Dec 04, 2014
You even forgot to mention the hothead, John Mcain. As at the time of the 2008 presidential contest, he was 72. Would anyone think the Republicans where stupid to field him or the Americans that did at the polls?
The biggest threat to Nigeria IMO is not just corruption or bad leadership in itself but the retrogressive, immature & very pedestrian thought process of the average or a lot of Nigerians. Its really mind-boggling!

Eziachi:

If you have problem with an ex soldier in a democracy of Nigeria, you should equally have the problem with David Mark, who was at the heart of all the coups in the 80s and 90s but today your senate president.
If Reagan ruled the United States for two terms when he was much older than Buhari, I don't see why not for Nigeria that is not difficult to run.
Another U.S president Dwight Eisenhower was an ex general in the U.S army and happens to be a great president. Winston Churchill, regarded as one the best British prime ministers was equally an ex soldier.

I am not recommending, asking you to vote for Buhari or telling you that he is the best candidate, but your above sentiment makes no sense and has no root with facts.
And their was no truth in this expired propaganda that Buhari overthrew an elected government. No he didn't. Go and ask likes of Babangida, David Mark, Abubakar Umar, Tank Ayuba, Lawrence Onoja, Ike Nwachukwu, Dogonyaro etc, they will educate you on how they overthrew that government as the likes of Abacha are dead.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tinubu Knows About Funsho Williams Murder - Fani Kayode / My Compound Is Now Empty / CERN: Gateway To Hell

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.