Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,753 members, 7,820,607 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:04 PM

What If Buhari Loses The Apc Primaries? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What If Buhari Loses The Apc Primaries? (2902 Views)

Uche Ekwunife Kicked Out Of APC Primaries (Snapshot) / Saraki Group Rejects APC Primaries As Lawan Emerges Winner, See Press Release / Dollars Everywhere At The APC Primaries This Moment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What If Buhari Loses The Apc Primaries? by Positivist: 8:44pm On Dec 02, 2014
In the past few weeks, I've seen a lot of over-hype of Gen Muhammadu Buhari, a Presidential Candidate of the APC. Here in the middle belt, the hype is so much that you'll think some people would commit suicide if he doesn't win in the primaries. In the last three days, I'd seen photoshopped pictures of GEJ, Obama and other notable personalities holding placards that call on the viewer to vote Buhari. As much as I respect this man's decision to contest once more, I don't see any appropriacy in overhyping of a man yet to win his party primaries. Some had said APC is Buhari or Buhari is APC. Does he have the resources to win? What would happen if Buhari loses the APC Primaries?
Re: What If Buhari Loses The Apc Primaries? by holatin(m): 8:46pm On Dec 02, 2014
in PEJ voice
Its unpossible
Re: What If Buhari Loses The Apc Primaries? by temitemi1(m): 8:50pm On Dec 02, 2014
He can win primaries but he should forget abt presidency cos GEJ is gonna be rulling till 2019.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: What If Buhari Loses The Apc Primaries? by donphilopus: 9:09pm On Dec 02, 2014
@OP, do you know what?! APC only has 2 Presidential Aspirants. And who are the Aspirants?! They're Buhari and Others. How do you expect others to win him?! When one Buhari leads, 'Others' follow!

3 Likes

Re: What If Buhari Loses The Apc Primaries? by tolugar: 9:54pm On Dec 03, 2014
He ll join APGA

1 Like

Re: What If Buhari Loses The Apc Primaries? by lanrefront1(m): 10:06pm On Dec 03, 2014
If General Buhari looses the APC primaries, then APC should prepare to loose woefully and gallantly in the Presidential elections....

.....the loss will be terrible and unprecedented

4 Likes

Re: What If Buhari Loses The Apc Primaries? by Djicemob: 10:24pm On Dec 03, 2014
donphilopus:
@OP, do you know what?! APC only has 2 Presidential Aspirants. And who are the Aspirants?! They're Buhari and Others. How do you expect others to win him?! When one Buhari leads, 'Others' follow!
Sometimes i want to weep for nigeria and its youths.Am even more suprised people keep rating GMB higher than kwankwaso,so of all the over 150m people in nigeria,the best person to rule is a frail 74year old man who has ruled nigeria in the past by ousting a democratically elected government to come and rule us again in the same democracy? SMH.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: What If Buhari Loses The Apc Primaries? by SeverusSnape(m): 10:26pm On Dec 03, 2014
If he loses, APC will have a better chance of winning the presidential election.

6 Likes

Re: What If Buhari Loses The Apc Primaries? by SeverusSnape(m): 10:28pm On Dec 03, 2014
Djicemob:
Sometimes i want to weep for nigeria and its youths.Am even more suprised people keep rating GMB higher than kwankwaso,so of all the over 150m people in nigeria,the best person to rule is a frail 74year old man who has ruled nigeria in the past by ousting a democratically elected government to come and rule us again in the same democracy? SMH.
WORD!...Tell them.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: What If Buhari Loses The Apc Primaries? by chamboy(m): 10:29pm On Dec 03, 2014
Ko Po...

.Am Back Nl
Re: What If Buhari Loses The Apc Primaries? by KanwuliaJara: 10:31pm On Dec 03, 2014
He is no stranger to losing abi? grin

4 Likes

Re: What If Buhari Loses The Apc Primaries? by KanwuliaJara: 10:33pm On Dec 03, 2014
KanwuliaJara:
He is no stranger to losing abi? grin

Just like bobo mi "GOOOOOOOO TIKKKKKKKKU"!

Obladi Oblada. . . . Life goes on!!!, grin

1 Like

Re: What If Buhari Loses The Apc Primaries? by musfad(m): 10:34pm On Dec 03, 2014
Then we go for Turakin Adamawa.....!
Re: What If Buhari Loses The Apc Primaries? by candidbabe(f): 10:37pm On Dec 03, 2014
of course he will loose at the primaries, like seriously do you think he is going to win? no way ,a man of 72 Years will never rule this country.

Gej till 2019.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What If Buhari Loses The Apc Primaries? by Nobody: 10:38pm On Dec 03, 2014
Positivist:
In the past few weeks, I've seen a lot of over-hype of Gen Muhammadu Buhari, a Presidential Candidate of the APC. Here in the middle belt, the hype is so much that you'll think some people would commit suicide if he doesn't win in the primaries. In the last three days, I'd seen photoshopped pictures of GEJ, Obama and other notable personalities holding placards that call on the viewer to vote Buhari. As much as I respect this man's decision to contest once more, I don't see any appropriacy in overhyping of a man yet to win his party primaries. Some had said APC is Buhari or Buhari is APC. Does he have the resources to win? What would happen if Buhari loses the APC Primaries?

You mean buhari is buzzing in the middlebelt? That is fantastic news.

Chukwudi44 come and see

5 Likes

Re: What If Buhari Loses The Apc Primaries? by Nobody: 10:40pm On Dec 03, 2014
Djicemob:
Go and pick APGA or upn ticket if you can do better. We will vote you if you present yourself well.
Re: What If Buhari Loses The Apc Primaries? by Djicemob: 10:52pm On Dec 03, 2014
Obiagelli:

Go and pick APGA or upn ticket if you can do better. We will vote you if you present yourself well.
You had to take it to a whole different place.This is why APC supporters are advised to read "perceived" anti APC post before throwing snide remarks.Who in their right minds places 'spent' Buhari ahead of kwankwaso,fashola,oshiomole? That shows the APC are not as progressive as the claim to be.Heck! Amaechi the psycho is even better than GMB.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: What If Buhari Loses The Apc Primaries? by Nobody: 10:52pm On Dec 03, 2014
Obiagelli:

You mean buhari is buzzing in the middlebelt? That is fantastic news.

Chukwudi44 come and see
Lolz! Shukwudi is only a lousy drunken noise maker who thinks he knows everything. Anyone who says Buhari is not popular in the middlebelt Is an Idiat!!

Sai Buhari!

1 Like

Re: What If Buhari Loses The Apc Primaries? by Nobody: 10:54pm On Dec 03, 2014
berem:
Lolz! Shukwudi is only a lousy drunken noise maker who thinks he knows everything. Anyone who says Buhari is not popular in the middlebelt I an Idiat!!

Sai Buhari!

cheesy cheesy
Re: What If Buhari Loses The Apc Primaries? by Nobody: 10:58pm On Dec 03, 2014
Djicemob:
You had to take it to a whole different place.This is why APC supporters are advised to read "perceived" anti APC post before throwing snide remarks.Who in their right minds places 'spent' Buhari ahead of kwankwaso,fashola,oshiomole? That shows the APC are not as progressive as the claim to be.Heck! Amaechi the psycho is even better than GMB.
Like i said earlier, it's better to pick a form in another party or support another candidate than insulting people who have made buhari their choice. I don't know what you mean by right mind.

Ribadu was chosen in 2011 (young and fantastic) candidate, did he win more than one state? Did you even vote for him?

4 Likes

Re: What If Buhari Loses The Apc Primaries? by stebell(m): 11:00pm On Dec 03, 2014
Buhari popular in de Middle Belt? I guess yu folks are talking about Nland.

Jus heard Amaechi is no longer considered for the VP slot. he's been reduced to a campaign director for APC

I dey laff

8 Likes

Re: What If Buhari Loses The Apc Primaries? by Tonylyte(m): 11:07pm On Dec 03, 2014
Op, dont be hypothetical, be sacrosanct in your assertions...it should be ''when buhari loses the primaries what will happen''? I knw too well that atiku will murder him that day....and God will not allow his boys(boko) succeed in venting their frustration on innocent notherners.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What If Buhari Loses The Apc Primaries? by Djicemob: 11:09pm On Dec 03, 2014
Obiagelli:

Like i said earlier, it's better to pick a form in another party or support another candidate than insulting people who have made buhari their choice. I don't know what you mean by right mind.

Ribadu was chosen in 2011 (young and fantastic) candidate, did he win more than one state? Did you even vote for him?
If i pick a form would you modify the 100naira donation post on your siggy to my account number? tongue

Btw if it makes you feel better,i did vote for ribadu in 2011.

1 Like

Re: What If Buhari Loses The Apc Primaries? by Kutunban: 11:18pm On Dec 03, 2014
Nothing will happen na only post election riots where APC will kill their selves like Lagos and Kaduna and perhaps he will decamp to another hopeless party.

Aso rock will only be vacant 2019

1 Like

Re: What If Buhari Loses The Apc Primaries? by Eziachi: 11:46pm On Dec 03, 2014
Djicemob:
If you have problem with an ex soldier in a democracy of Nigeria, you should equally have the problem with David Mark, who was at the heart of all the coups in the 80s and 90s but today your senate president.
If Reagan ruled the United States for two terms when he was much older than Buhari, I don't see why not for Nigeria that is not difficult to run.
Another U.S president Dwight Eisenhower was an ex general in the U.S army and happens to be a great president. Winston Churchill, regarded as one the best British prime ministers was equally an ex soldier.

I am not recommending, asking you to vote for Buhari or telling you that he is the best candidate, but your above sentiment makes no sense and has no root with facts.
And their was no truth in this expired propaganda that Buhari overthrew an elected government. No he didn't. Go and ask likes of Babangida, David Mark, Abubakar Umar, Tank Ayuba, Lawrence Onoja, Ike Nwachukwu, Dogonyaro etc, they will educate you on how they overthrew that government as the likes of Abacha are dead.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: What If Buhari Loses The Apc Primaries? by Nobody: 12:29am On Dec 04, 2014
Djicemob:
You had to take it to a whole different place.This is why APC supporters are advised to read "perceived" anti APC post before throwing snide remarks.Who in their right minds places 'spent' Buhari ahead of kwankwaso ,fashola,oshiomole? That shows the APC are not as progressive as the claim to be.Heck! Amaechi the psycho is even better than GMB.

APCs problems are multilevel
imagine a nigerian president "KWANKWASO"
who go fit pronounce dat kain name in the international community? shocked

2 Likes

Re: What If Buhari Loses The Apc Primaries? by Nobody: 12:57am On Dec 04, 2014
Head, Tail or Centre,
Nigeria is jinxed in 2015.

Buhari is only a pawn in the Nigerian Political Chess Board.

He is very dispensable just like Jonathan or any other.

Nigeria will disappoint those with lofty dreams about her!
Is this not a country founded by slave traders in Africa?

We shall see!
Re: What If Buhari Loses The Apc Primaries? by Nobody: 4:25am On Dec 04, 2014
If Buhari looses sadly his supporters will blackmail the primaries as being tainted with bribery

I can see Buhari decamping to another party in order to run in 2015 because the history shows that it is usually his way or the high way.

Buhari may be popular in the media right now but until a real polling is done using the real delegates we will never know. Like they say the only poll that matters is the official APC primaries.

I also get the feeling that the delegates and those in the know about the delegate preferences are really not saying much.

Atiku silence as well is scary because something tells me the man is very confident in his underground strategy.

Anyway we will see but Atiku winning the primaries is a real possibility.
Re: What If Buhari Loses The Apc Primaries? by mikolo80: 5:00am On Dec 04, 2014
Obiagelli:

Abel help me tell all these learners o.
Re: What If Buhari Loses The Apc Primaries? by mikolo80: 5:02am On Dec 04, 2014
Positivist:
he does have a resource that produces fanatical support,integrity. What use is a fisherman that won't/can't even buy/lease trailers for his own ppl

1 Like

Re: What If Buhari Loses The Apc Primaries? by mikolo80: 5:04am On Dec 04, 2014
Djicemob:
a frail 74yr old man that is giving the ruling party sleepless nights. Who sabi kwankwaso outside kano

1 Like

Re: What If Buhari Loses The Apc Primaries? by mikolo80: 5:06am On Dec 04, 2014
Eziachi:

If you have problem with an ex soldier in a democracy of Nigeria, you should equally have the problem with David Mark, who was at the heart of all the coups in the 80s and 90s but today your senate president.
If Reagan ruled the United States for two terms when he was much older than Buhari, I don't see why not for Nigeria that is not difficult to run.
Another U.S president Dwight Eisenhower was an ex general in the U.S army and happens to be a great president. Winston Churchill, regarded as one the best British prime ministers was equally an ex soldier.

I am not recommending, asking you to vote for Buhari or telling you that he is the best candidate, but your above sentiment makes no sense and has no root with facts.
And their was no truth in this expired propaganda that Buhari overthrew an elected government. No he didn't. Go and ask likes of Babangida, David Mark, Abubakar Umar, Tank Ayuba, Lawrence Onoja, Ike Nwachukwu, Dogonyaro etc, they will educate you on how they overthrew that government as the likes of Abacha are dead.
stop trying to be logical with someone operating on emotions not rationality

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Staff And Students Protest Plot To Reverse Adeyemi University Status. / Plunging Naira :don't Blame The Fg...... Blame Yourselves! / See What The People Of Kano Did To Buhari, Osinbajo And Saraki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.