Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,374 members, 7,815,793 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:30 PM

How To Turn-over 200,000 In A Short Period Of Time - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / How To Turn-over 200,000 In A Short Period Of Time (1038 Views)

Plz Advice: Wish To Invest N100k For Short Period / Top 10 Best Nig. Investment Banks In This Meltdown Period? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Turn-over 200,000 In A Short Period Of Time by GreenGlobal123: 9:45pm On Dec 02, 2014
Hello fellow Niaralanders......

i would really appreciate if you guys can give me an idea of what to do to turn-over my 200,000 in a short period of time, to make some more money, i'm talking bout 2 months period, becos i need to use the money for something and i wouldnt mind an ROI of about 50% or there about,

i'm a full time employee and doesnt have much time except weekends, your great and valuable ideas would be highly appreciated.

thank you guys in advance

N.B
i'm ready for those that are going to throw negative opinion at me.
i'm ready for those that are here to haul insults
i'm ready for those that are going to tongue-lash me
i'm ready for those that going to say alot of things for wanting to make 50% on the money within that period

all i want is ideas and opinions that would help me
Re: How To Turn-over 200,000 In A Short Period Of Time by OCTAVO: 9:59pm On Dec 02, 2014
GreenGlobal123:

i would really appreciate if you guys can give me an idea of what to do to turn-over my 200,000 in a short period of time, to make some more money, i'm talking bout 2 months period, becos i need to use the money for something and i wouldnt mind an ROI of about 50% or there about,

i'm a full time employee and doesnt have much time except weekends, your great and valuable ideas would be highly appreciated.

N.B
i'm ready for those that going to say alot of things for wanting to make 50% on the money within that period

You are ready for them in what sense? Please clarify if you don't mind. I mean the part in bold. Thanks. smiley
Re: How To Turn-over 200,000 In A Short Period Of Time by GreenGlobal123: 1:38am On Dec 03, 2014
hisableplc:

would u patner with my catfish business but duration is 3months cos i do smokers and i have where to smoke them with a kin we share profit 50-50 for more info call 07037825247 u can also view my thread. https://www.nairaland.com/1965132/looking-just-1-likemind-patner

sorry i forgot to state that i'm based in abuja and willing to do within my locality...thanx anyway for your offer
Re: How To Turn-over 200,000 In A Short Period Of Time by hisableplc(m): 1:55am On Dec 03, 2014
GreenGlobal123:

sorry i forgot to state that i'm based in abuja and willing to do within my locality...thanx anyway for your offer

uwc thx too
Re: How To Turn-over 200,000 In A Short Period Of Time by oshimiliego: 11:38am On Dec 04, 2014
GreenGlobal123:

Visit www.forexcake.com and you are good to go
Re: How To Turn-over 200,000 In A Short Period Of Time by GreenGlobal123: 4:00pm On Dec 04, 2014
i'm scared of forex bro, are you into it or can you buddy me if i'm interested ?

oshimiliego:

Visit www.forexcake.com and you are good to go

(1) (Reply)

Bulksms Website For N5000 / Aimglobal Versus GNLD / Mmm Is Back And Better......be Calm!!!!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.