Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,215 members, 7,829,357 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:38 AM

Mmm Is Back And Better......be Calm!!!!!!! - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Mmm Is Back And Better......be Calm!!!!!!! (1041 Views)

Apparently MMM is back, Apparently MMM is about to Crash. / BREAKING NEWS: MMM Is Back And Better With Massive Merging Of Orders. / 8 Reasons Why MMM Is A Perfect Scam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mmm Is Back And Better......be Calm!!!!!!! by damichworld(m): 12:34pm On Jan 20, 2017
Ade Omo:
Popoola
Consultant
hello
good morning
9:59
Please wait. Now all the operators are busy, but soomeone will be free soon and he will reply you!
hi, welcome to MMM Nigeria, am Olufemi how can i help you
10:29
good morning5
please can you explain to me sir what is really going on about MMM Nigeria.
hello
10:30
there is an upgrade going on
soon there will be information on PO
10:36
but please, like how long is it going to take because we cant just understand what is going on since resumption, and there is a lot of panic.
10:38
don t panic
in few days everything will be normal
10:40
okay, because we are5 thinking that GH is more than PH and that is the reason why people GHED and not matched
10:43
no, there are enough PH to pay for the Gh
if u notice there are so many ppl that there PH have nt being match
is cos of the upgrade going on
Thank you for visiting MMM! Is there anything I can do to help you?5
10:45
i think there should be up to date news on our PO as regards what is going on presently so as to avoid this panic all over the country
10:51
they want to finish everything be4 the updates
10:54
thanks
10:55. My candid advice for every participants is to calm our nerves and keep our fingers crossed, for I know fully well that MMM Nigeria has come to stay and will be better and stronger in 2017.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mmm Is Back And Better......be Calm!!!!!!! by Mrdecent(m): 12:44pm On Jan 20, 2017
i said it ...i have no doubt

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mmm Is Back And Better......be Calm!!!!!!! by Nobody: 12:47pm On Jan 20, 2017
Action speaks louder than words

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mmm Is Back And Better......be Calm!!!!!!! by teedawson: 12:50pm On Jan 20, 2017
Re: Mmm Is Back And Better......be Calm!!!!!!! by Braze9(m): 12:53pm On Jan 20, 2017
Same here! I got 18k, 12k, 5k and 8k between yesterday and today. Lets PH something no matter how small. Gradually MMM will return full.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mmm Is Back And Better......be Calm!!!!!!! by Nad95: 3:09pm On Jan 20, 2017
@braze9, when did you create the GH order cos I have tried and tried but it will tell me request added but I will not see anything in my PO. I have tried It multiple times. Someone should please help. Here is my email nnamdiokore97@gmail.com.
Thanks.
Re: Mmm Is Back And Better......be Calm!!!!!!! by Braze9(m): 3:37pm On Jan 20, 2017
Nad95:
@braze9, when did you create the GH order cos I have tried and tried but it will tell me request added but I will not see anything in my PO. I have tried It multiple times. Someone should please help. Here is my email nnamdiokore97@gmail.com.
Thanks.
The matching is coming in batches, just relax it will reach your turn. Keep checking it.
Re: Mmm Is Back And Better......be Calm!!!!!!! by dapaiks: 4:05pm On Jan 20, 2017
jst got matched too
#ISTANDWITHMMMNIGERIA
Re: Mmm Is Back And Better......be Calm!!!!!!! by Nobody: 4:40pm On Jan 20, 2017
Op is right

Re: Mmm Is Back And Better......be Calm!!!!!!! by Nobody: 4:40pm On Jan 20, 2017

(1) (Reply)

(BITCOINS INVESTMENT) Wishing For Extra Cash Without Going Illegal....try This / How To Make Money At Ease Distributing Tshally Oat Meal / NEW LINE OF BUSINESS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.