Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,940 members, 7,824,956 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 09:46 PM

My Naija Remixes Vl.i - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / My Naija Remixes Vl.i (1000 Views)

Cover Versions And Remixes Of Classic Nigerian Songs. / Chris Brown And Rihanna Reunite For Remixes: Listen / The Eastern Conference Vl.1: At Long Long Long Last! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Naija Remixes Vl.i by DMiteBeats(m): 3:55am On Dec 02, 2008
Well I saw all these nonsense/beef still going on and honestly, there's nothing I can do about it! All I hope is that y'all could please keep my name out of y'alls issue!

@ C Gutta aka AKS: Dude juss stop! U've proven your point so just let it go! I'd appreciate it if you'd stop misrepresenting us! thnx!
@ Skingo: Once again, I apologize 4 any BS u going through with me. . . I'm seriously not beefing with Sauce! infact, i actually produced couple of trx for Sauce's hommie "Traffic" and am actually might start some projects with Qbeats so it's seriously over!
@ everyone:
Even though "afrknkngs" beat me to it! I was planning on putting this on here to show what I've been doing! I call it "My Naija Remixes VL.I" which means many more to come!

[flash=425,355]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n4hNgAHtBx4&hl=en&fs=1[/flash]

Hope u enjoy it =) and any comments is always appreciated!
Re: My Naija Remixes Vl.i by AfrknKngs(m): 4:21am On Dec 02, 2008
Oga D-Mite! Why u sayin am mis-represintin y'all?? More like defending y'all coz of these scums talkin down every fukkin time! But nothing do u. . . I get where u're coming from! ama chill. . .
Re: My Naija Remixes Vl.i by tosinadeda: 6:36am On Dec 02, 2008
Dmites can u like pls not refer to wut hapnd anymore?
i know wut hapnd, i know wut u did so dnt come here playing innoocent abeg,its beginning to annoy!!!!!
just act like notjing happened ok
Re: My Naija Remixes Vl.i by AfrknKngs(m): 6:49am On Dec 02, 2008
u see why i bash on niccas like this? But out of respect, ama juss chill!! angry
Re: My Naija Remixes Vl.i by chasisgirl(f): 7:23am On Dec 02, 2008
dmite u should neva had started the beef in the first place, now look at what u have done did, remember its bcuzz of u the naija djs said they wont play saucekid song in clubs for now, and u expect us to set u free ??ol boy , u should have thot of this earlier, sauce is too big to be beefed , all is enemies will run down . including you dmite , and africanking, so no pretending here . u don enter yawa o and this one na one chance!

i can see tosin is very angry wit u too, u must apologise to sauce openly !
Re: My Naija Remixes Vl.i by tosinadeda: 7:52am On Dec 02, 2008
chasisgirl:

dmite u should never had started the beef in the first place, now look at what u have done did, remember its bcuzz of u the naija djs said they wont play saucekid song in clubs for now, and u expect us to set u free ??ol boy , u should have thot of this earlier, sauce is too big to be beefed , all is enemies will run down . including you dmite , and africanking, so no pretending here . u don enter yawa o and this one na one chance!

i can see tosin is very angry wit u too, u must apologise to sauce openly !

i remember i was chatting with sauceonline wen he was complaining about the naija Dj's thing, its really unfair u know!!!
could av ended his career!!!!
but at least i hear sum of his old songs now on radio!!!!

so chasis wuts up wiv the luv thing wink
Re: My Naija Remixes Vl.i by DMiteBeats(m): 7:52am On Dec 02, 2008
lol! Like I said, I am not beefing Saucekid and I think i've explained it earlier but if I must again, the beef started because of NL! Afrknkngs, skingo, and tosin and anyone else who sparked it! Saucekid directly insulted me and I decided to clear my name and make sure none of this escalated! Whatever happened between the djs and Sauce was entirely Sauce's fault! He dissed the Nigerian djs by his own will not because of me! So that's their own story for you to find out! But the beef between me and Sauce was because of NL and I refuse to drag this any further. you are entitled to your opinion and if it hurt you during the process, I hereby apologize but your request is outrageous!

Saucekid is doing his thing and is certainly not worried about this little issue. So why are you and everyone else? wink

This is all I have to say! There was an interview about this on under da rock.com so if you are having some issues with what went down, here's the source!

Sauce: http://www.underdarock.com/artist.php?Id=130

Response: http://www.underdarock.com/artist.php?Id=132

Peace!
Re: My Naija Remixes Vl.i by tosinadeda: 8:00am On Dec 02, 2008
like i said before
lets act like nothing happened
life goes on, the deed has been done and its gone now!!!!
but really i think ur person Africankngs on nairaland is the one who started all this wahala!!!!
he came on nairaland to promote u guys and was dissing saucekid left right and center!!!!!
its only logical that if am sauce and i see all his posts i'll get angry!!!!!!
but me i still know the intoto sha grin but notin do u

but since u claim u dnt know him, no harm!!!
Re: My Naija Remixes Vl.i by DMiteBeats(m): 8:09am On Dec 02, 2008
tosinadeda:

like i said before
lets act like nothing happened
life goes on, the deed has been done and its gone now!!!!
but really i think ur person Africankngs on nairaland is the one who started all this wahala!!!!
he came on nairaland to promote u guys and was dissing saucekid left right and center!!!!!
its only logical that if am sauce and i see all his posts i'll get angry!!!!!!
but me i still know the intoto sha grin but notin do u

but since u claim u dnt know him, no harm!!!

Thnx 4 being understanding! wink wish every1 could understand this!
Re: My Naija Remixes Vl.i by CGutta(m): 6:13pm On Dec 02, 2008
U happy now? Then it's settled! I can now trash talk these fukks 2 death! Let em know wha da real deal is! abi?
Re: My Naija Remixes Vl.i by ajayi1(m): 7:49pm On Dec 02, 2008
DMiteBeats:

Thnx 4 being understanding! wink wish everyone could understand this!

Apology approved, But we need to hear the apology from Sauce. grin
Re: My Naija Remixes Vl.i by CGutta(m): 8:59am On Dec 03, 2008
ajayi1:

Apology approved, But we need to hear the apology from Sauce. grin

Lol. . . 4real! He's da one that needs 2 apologize. . . that lil fake fukk!!!
Re: My Naija Remixes Vl.i by tosinadeda: 9:38am On Dec 03, 2008
ode u still dey talk angry
Re: My Naija Remixes Vl.i by CGutta(m): 10:17am On Dec 03, 2008
tosinadeda:

ode u still dey talk angry
awww. . . I vex u? grin
Re: My Naija Remixes Vl.i by tosinadeda: 10:33am On Dec 03, 2008
sharrap dia jare
Re: My Naija Remixes Vl.i by ajayi1(m): 11:41am On Dec 03, 2008
;d ;d ;d
Re: My Naija Remixes Vl.i by CGutta(m): 7:05pm On Dec 03, 2008
hehehehehehehehe grin poor tosin grin
Re: My Naija Remixes Vl.i by ajayi1(m): 7:40pm On Dec 03, 2008
Na don start again.
Re: My Naija Remixes Vl.i by tosinadeda: 11:50pm On Dec 03, 2008
the guy na oniranu now grin
Re: My Naija Remixes Vl.i by ajayi1(m): 12:37am On Dec 04, 2008
;d ;d ;d
Re: My Naija Remixes Vl.i by CGutta(m): 3:22am On Dec 04, 2008
tosinadeda:

the guy na oniranu now grin
look who's talkin grin u fukkin fraud!
Re: My Naija Remixes Vl.i by tosinadeda: 9:01am On Dec 04, 2008
bla bla bla bla!!!!
ode
Re: My Naija Remixes Vl.i by CGutta(m): 10:14pm On Dec 04, 2008
tosinadeda:

bla bla bla bla!!!!
ode
Lol. . . u aint got shit on me u lil bitch! grin

(1) (Reply)

Dj Mixer / Kas – Wine 4 Me / Ota Yeri Yeri By Kul G : Download,listen And Also Place You Comments

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.