Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,978 members, 7,828,458 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:59 AM

Desperate!! I Need A Slant Back Gsd ASAP - Pets (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Desperate!! I Need A Slant Back Gsd ASAP (8237 Views)

Slant Back Vs Straight Back GSD... / I Need A Slant Gsd For Mating Pleasss........ / Pedigree Slant Back Male GSD For Stud Services (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Desperate!! I Need A Slant Back Gsd ASAP by Prodeegee(m): 2:37pm On Dec 04, 2014
dOriginal:
una de confuse person jor....mcheew!

Abi o..

Original oversabi
Re: Desperate!! I Need A Slant Back Gsd ASAP by Magpies(m): 3:30pm On Dec 04, 2014
Prodeegee:

Abi o..

Original oversabi
lol 'em no sabi wetin 'em dy write, dix 1 'em say im own dat 1 dy say anoda
Re: Desperate!! I Need A Slant Back Gsd ASAP by oluomoadebayo: 10:45pm On Dec 04, 2014
Prodeegee:

Abi o..

Original oversabi

Well I'm just giving an honest opinion before you decide on buying mutt or artificial breed. It's your money and your decision. Good day!
Re: Desperate!! I Need A Slant Back Gsd ASAP by BOUNTYDOG(m): 8:36am On Dec 05, 2014
Magpies:
hav got a pregnant dam,she wuld whelp by jan, nd mynd u,all slant bck aint pure

Ooops where did you do ur findings from to conclude so?
Re: Desperate!! I Need A Slant Back Gsd ASAP by BOUNTYDOG(m): 9:11am On Dec 05, 2014
We breed pure imported slant back from champion bloodlines,one of the best in these part of the country.
All our dogs are imported and we also import for interested clients on demand.

Check our GSDs and confirm its the best slant u can get in the country.
Call 07030601077 to enquire more
You notice ours are hairier with darker brown

1 Share

Re: Desperate!! I Need A Slant Back Gsd ASAP by Prodeegee(m): 10:03am On Dec 05, 2014
Hheehehehehe...

This is interesting

Arcbay where r u?
Re: Desperate!! I Need A Slant Back Gsd ASAP by Prodeegee(m): 10:12am On Dec 05, 2014
Susanifarms:

The puppies above belong to sylvester of petsolutions in jos,not fortune..

You can reach him on Facebook

Other good slant back breeders are general mohammed of grandiose kennels here in kaduna and kevin of sublime kennels in benin..

They are trusted and famous I suggest you contact them..If you stay in lagos there's this guy called adekunle but I'm not too sure bout him but he usually sells imported slant backs

Price should be from 100-200,000 max

Please Note:Apart from the breeders I mentioned here do not send your money before seeing what you are buying and also the parents.

Your welcome smiley

Objection!

U don't vouch for other people.
Let the buyer decide that for himself.
You're not them, they're not you.

And for the record, adekunle stays in ibadan.
Re: Desperate!! I Need A Slant Back Gsd ASAP by Magpies(m): 12:26pm On Dec 05, 2014
BOUNTYDOG:
We breed pure imported slant back from champion bloodlines,one of the best in these part of the country.

is dat ur dog or internet pics?
Re: Desperate!! I Need A Slant Back Gsd ASAP by Namdeenero(m): 7:32am On Dec 06, 2014
BOUNTYDOG:

The dogs in the third pic, are they adults or pups?
Re: Desperate!! I Need A Slant Back Gsd ASAP by BOUNTYDOG(m): 9:05am On Dec 06, 2014
Magpies:
is dat ur dog or internet pics?
Its my dog I snapped it wit my fone.
Our standards meets with the world's bests that's why you think its internet pics
Re: Desperate!! I Need A Slant Back Gsd ASAP by BOUNTYDOG(m): 9:08am On Dec 06, 2014
Namdeenero:
The dogs in the third pic, are they adults or pups?

They are adolescents.Kino is 11mths while haidi is 9mths.they came from egypt 4mths ago
Re: Desperate!! I Need A Slant Back Gsd ASAP by Magpies(m): 9:47am On Dec 06, 2014
BOUNTYDOG:

They are adolescents.Kino is 11mths while haidi is 9mths.they came from egypt 4mths ago
perhapz nyc dogs tho,i wuld hav bookd buh am curently into d org!nal gsd dogs nt wat we knw as half dog, half frog
Re: Desperate!! I Need A Slant Back Gsd ASAP by arcbay(m): 12:15pm On Dec 06, 2014
Prodeegee:
Hheehehehehe...

This is interesting

Arcbay where r u?

I'm here o...I just dey take one eye look una...
Re: Desperate!! I Need A Slant Back Gsd ASAP by Susanifarms(m): 4:09pm On Dec 06, 2014
Prodeegee:

Objection!

U don't vouch for other people.
Let the buyer decide that for himself.
You're not them, they're not you.

And for the record, adekunle stays in ibadan.

undecided undecided

I can vouch for them cause I've not just don't business with them but met them personally...

Saying "U don't vouch for other people" is off the chart,it's just like when you sale to someone and the person comes here on naira land,confirms your legitimacy publicly and testifies..that's vouching for you man and that action attracts others to try you out..which is left for the Op cause I'm not forcing him.

Oh yeah and bout adekunle not sure but I think your right..

Thanks for the correction
Re: Desperate!! I Need A Slant Back Gsd ASAP by Prodeegee(m): 6:45pm On Dec 06, 2014
arcbay:

I'm here o...I just dey take one eye look una...

Lol...I don tire
Re: Desperate!! I Need A Slant Back Gsd ASAP by BOUNTYDOG(m): 7:14pm On Dec 09, 2014
Magpies:
perhapz nyc dogs tho,i wuld hav bookd buh am curently into d org!nal gsd dogs nt wat we knw as half dog, half frog

SMH & observing.
Come again?
Re: Desperate!! I Need A Slant Back Gsd ASAP by arcbay(m): 8:50pm On Dec 09, 2014
NL pets will never cease to amaze me...Everyone fighting for a market share...

I saw someone post something about slant GSDs being sold for 500euro in Serbia, Please can you help me import like 10 GSDs? cry
I'll pay cash down, i'll also fund all other expenses to get them over to Nigeria...

Another person said something about all slantbacks not being pure... shocked
Abeg where u guys dey gather your facts from?

I'm just being careful not to quote anyone here cos I don't want anyone taking offense...Please and please, stop posting misleading facts...

2 Likes

Re: Desperate!! I Need A Slant Back Gsd ASAP by Nobody: 10:09am On Dec 10, 2014
arcbay:

I saw someone post something about slant GSDs being sold for 500euro in Serbia, Please can you help me import like 10 GSDs? cry
I'll pay cash down, i'll also fund all other expenses to get them over to Nigeria...

I'm just being careful not to quote anyone here cos I don't want anyone taking offense...Please and please, stop posting misleading facts...

every1 z just after d moni, lieing just to sell their product.... very pathetic...smh!
Re: Desperate!! I Need A Slant Back Gsd ASAP by oluomoadebayo: 6:04pm On Dec 10, 2014
arcbay:

Yes I said 500 euro for slant and if you are interested I can buy as many as possible for you. I never said slant ain't pure,they are not working standard but show quality. I can even share the breeders info with you if you are interested.
Re: Desperate!! I Need A Slant Back Gsd ASAP by arcbay(m): 9:32am On Dec 11, 2014
oluomoadebayo:

Yes I said 500 euro for slant and if you are interested I can buy as many as possible for you. I never said slant ain't pure,they are not working standard but show quality. I can even share the breeders info with you if you are interested.

Can you please share the breeders info here...Will really like to tap into a new bloodline, that's if he has slants and not "bends"...
Re: Desperate!! I Need A Slant Back Gsd ASAP by wheezyoung(m): 9:42am On Dec 11, 2014
Magpies:
by original gsds....what do you mean?
Re: Desperate!! I Need A Slant Back Gsd ASAP by oluomoadebayo: 10:12am On Dec 11, 2014
arcbay:

Can you please share the breeders info here...Will really like to tap into a new bloodline, that's if he has slants and not "bends"...

Unfortunately I can't share my contact info openly here. Send me on and I might give you the contact. He is specialized in slant GSD .
Re: Desperate!! I Need A Slant Back Gsd ASAP by arcbay(m): 10:15am On Dec 11, 2014
oluomoadebayo:

Unfortunately I can't share my contact info openly here. Send me on and I might give you the contact. He is specialized in slant GSD .

please send to arcbay@yahoo.com
Re: Desperate!! I Need A Slant Back Gsd ASAP by Magpies(m): 3:33pm On Dec 12, 2014
wheezyoung:
by original gsds....what do you mean?
does ha d straight bck,d slants ha d modern breed mate

1 Like

Re: Desperate!! I Need A Slant Back Gsd ASAP by mitchyy(f): 11:49pm On Dec 19, 2014
Slants are original, straights are original. Is it Google that funds these facts we are sharing or our own personal opinion? Funny thread!
Re: Desperate!! I Need A Slant Back Gsd ASAP by oluomoadebayo: 12:46am On Dec 20, 2014
mitchyy:
Slants are original, straights are original. Is it Google that funds these facts we are sharing or our own personal opinion? Funny thread!

Slant is only recognize in AKC but the straight is the real GSD bred in Germany .
Re: Desperate!! I Need A Slant Back Gsd ASAP by oluomoadebayo: 12:46am On Dec 20, 2014
mitchyy:

Slant is only recognize in AKC but the straight is the real GSD bred in Germany . Both are pure breed serving different purpose.
Re: Desperate!! I Need A Slant Back Gsd ASAP by BOUNTYDOG(m): 7:34pm On Dec 20, 2014
oluomoadebayo:

Slant is only recognize in AKC but the straight is the real GSD bred in Germany . Both are pure breed serving different purpose.

Not only AKC recognises slants,most kennel clubs does recognises slants,they are mostly pedigree cos dey re bred for show purpose.
Re: Desperate!! I Need A Slant Back Gsd ASAP by oluomoadebayo: 11:51pm On Dec 20, 2014
BOUNTYDOG:

Not only AKC recognises slants,most kennel clubs does recognises slants,they are mostly pedigree cos dey re bred for show purpose.

I know FCI accepted it's not a working dog .
Re: Desperate!! I Need A Slant Back Gsd ASAP by benuejosh: 12:22pm On Jan 03, 2015
whether slant or straight Dog na Dog, bingo sef fit serve same purpose wer rott fit serve na how you train am and feed am. so enough of slant and straight, magpie say rouch watchline. all of us are correct.
Re: Desperate!! I Need A Slant Back Gsd ASAP by Namdeenero(m): 9:38am On Jan 07, 2015
Happy new year y'all. The breeder i met had slant backs alright but i wanted long haired slants and fortunately an in-law of mine promised to help me import a female from Germany. But meanwhile i have booked a caucasian pup from quality and mighty parents. Below are pics of parents. Tnx for ur contributions so far

Re: Desperate!! I Need A Slant Back Gsd ASAP by Namdeenero(m): 10:17am On Jan 07, 2015
2nd pic is the female while the last pic is the male.. Each pup goes for 70k, what do you guys think??

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

GSD ROT Mix Give Away - ADOPTED / High Blood Content In My Dogs Urine / Help!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.