Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,286 members, 7,836,264 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:20 AM

18 Strategic Keys That Will Guarantee Your Succes - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / 18 Strategic Keys That Will Guarantee Your Succes (405 Views)

Photos: Rebranded Rrs Patrol Vehicles Stationed At Strategic Points Across Lagos / The Strategic Blunders Of Cbn’s Monetary Policy Committee / Offering Strategic Properties For Sale In Surulere (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

18 Strategic Keys That Will Guarantee Your Succes by Nobody: 11:51pm On Dec 02, 2014
They are:
1. Pray fervently and accurately
2. Simplify your life
3. Take one day at a time, i.e. Don't allow worry to finish/drain you
5. Live within your budget
6. Read your bible and carry it along (not as a charm-book tho)
7. Eat the right food
8. Always be organized
9. Always listen to good messages from God
10. Always find a time to be alone with God.
11. Make friends with godly people.
12. Know/memorize some basic verses of the bible everyday
13. Always forgive. Malice none. Don't malice because it is boring and burdensome
14. Work hard
15. Read motivational/succes books (good ones)
16. Never forsake the assembling of God's people
17. Be humility. Hard work takes you to the top but humility keeps you there or even takes you higher
18. Be patriotic to your country and live a holy life.

with all these put into practice, succes is inevitable... Shalom, shalom

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Police How They Got Afraid Of A Thief And Ran Away / Let Know The Pry And Sec School You Attends / I Need A Bodybuilder To Answer Me This Question

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.