Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,536 members, 7,837,064 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:19 PM

Fab Photos: Meet Mikel Obi's Prospective Wealthy In-laws - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Fab Photos: Meet Mikel Obi's Prospective Wealthy In-laws (43861 Views)

Revealed: Meet Mikel Obi’s Girlfriend, Who Flavour Got Pregnant (photos) / Meet Mikel(f) With Record Breaking Hips (photos) / Meet Mikel Obi's Russian Girlfriend As They Love Up In Romantic Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fab Photos: Meet Mikel Obi's Prospective Wealthy In-laws by natureblack(m): 8:31am On Dec 03, 2014
Bigsteveg:

Have u?
life is too short you know .......it has to be lived well wink

And to your question,yes I have so many times.

Variety is the spice of life grin
Re: Fab Photos: Meet Mikel Obi's Prospective Wealthy In-laws by enigmang: 8:36am On Dec 03, 2014
Chiefpriest1:
I aint racist,but not even a black brother,black friend went with you. Okay, I see one bro there. Brodaly, dont get lost in the midst of these oyinbo people o!

Oyinbo woman no know wetin be perseverance o! She fit wake up pack her load say ' I no do again' even after three kids.

I dont know what these guyz see in all these flat front,flat back babes sha. #TeamAfricanwoman

Nope you are racist...... no one expect a racist to start his statement with ... "I am racist......"
The pictures didnt show all around the room and you at least saw 1 black brother... so your premise is already flawed..
Nigerian girls done learn from onyibo too ooooo....

2 Likes

Re: Fab Photos: Meet Mikel Obi's Prospective Wealthy In-laws by DonaldGenes(m): 8:48am On Dec 03, 2014
sweettease:

Suffry dey hate now, you even see bench cleaner job for Chelsea? grin

Choi!!! You get MOUTH O
Re: Fab Photos: Meet Mikel Obi's Prospective Wealthy In-laws by GentleFrank(m): 8:48am On Dec 03, 2014
Wow, delightful pix !!!

1 Like

Re: Fab Photos: Meet Mikel Obi's Prospective Wealthy In-laws by Dreyl(m): 8:50am On Dec 03, 2014
Some naija girls now go dey bite their fingers angrily.. grin
Re: Fab Photos: Meet Mikel Obi's Prospective Wealthy In-laws by solid3(m): 8:53am On Dec 03, 2014
This our son has gone missing. Please if found, report to the nearest police station.
Re: Fab Photos: Meet Mikel Obi's Prospective Wealthy In-laws by PAINGAIN: 9:02am On Dec 03, 2014
drlawizle:
Why Mikel ppl no dey dere nah...e be like sey this guy don 4get hin ppl oh...abi wetin una think??
so mikel go carry him mama,papa,brothers,sisters,brother's friends,sister's friends,uncles,aunts,cousins,nephews,all his relatives,e go even carry you and ur whole family so dat u go dey happy. E don abandon his pple bcus he no take them to his girlfriend's birthday party. D way u pple think sef. D last time ur gf did her birthday party, were ur parents there? And that is if u two even had money to throw a party. Ndi anya ufu.

1 Like

Re: Fab Photos: Meet Mikel Obi's Prospective Wealthy In-laws by Nobody: 9:02am On Dec 03, 2014
U are just talking total arrant sh1t and nonsense!!!what the hell do u knw abt them?I suspect ur closest contact wid them is via hollywood
Chiefpriest1:
I aint racist,but not even a black brother,black friend went with you. Okay, I see one bro there. Brodaly, dont get lost in the midst of these oyinbo people o!

Oyinbo woman no know wetin be perseverance o! She fit wake up pack her load say ' I no do again' even after three kids.

I dont know what these guyz see in all these flat front,flat back babes sha. #TeamAfricanwoman

3 Likes

Re: Fab Photos: Meet Mikel Obi's Prospective Wealthy In-laws by onadana: 9:04am On Dec 03, 2014
No money no friend...if you get money even if you are a monkey...you will be treated like royalty.
Re: Fab Photos: Meet Mikel Obi's Prospective Wealthy In-laws by Nobody: 9:04am On Dec 03, 2014
Hahahhahaha..hohohohohohoH
precisionindepth:
rich always marrying d rich. we talking money...u talking about " is he/ she d will of God" what's "Will" wen dere is plenty money?
Re: Fab Photos: Meet Mikel Obi's Prospective Wealthy In-laws by Kessyy2k4(m): 9:06am On Dec 03, 2014
cheesy jenny V will almost commit suicide now, cos she don try severally to snatch Mikel from this White girl, but to no availgringringrin
Re: Fab Photos: Meet Mikel Obi's Prospective Wealthy In-laws by NoContract(m): 9:07am On Dec 03, 2014
aragon4realz:
are you sure the love you or are they after your popularity?....cos real white men are racist.you have to be careful bro

Just read what your brain is projecting. You are the racist one here. Calling another race a racist when the pictures show otherwise. Black Nigerian fool.

1 Like

Re: Fab Photos: Meet Mikel Obi's Prospective Wealthy In-laws by Nobody: 9:21am On Dec 03, 2014
PAINGAIN:
so mikel go carry him mama,papa,brothers,sisters,brother's friends,sister's friends,uncles,aunts,cousins,nephews,all his relatives,e go even carry you and ur whole family so dat u go dey happy. E don abandon his pple bcus he no take them to his girlfriend's birthday party. D way u pple think sef. D last time ur gf did her birthday party, were ur parents there? And that is if u two even had money to throw a party. Ndi anya ufu.

I see you GAIN in being PAINed...good for you.
Re: Fab Photos: Meet Mikel Obi's Prospective Wealthy In-laws by Nobody: 9:27am On Dec 03, 2014
Chiefpriest1:

different strokes for different folks.

1 Like

Re: Fab Photos: Meet Mikel Obi's Prospective Wealthy In-laws by mediachirps(m): 9:28am On Dec 03, 2014
Talents are Destiny changers if discovered earlier. This gonna be a platinum wedding. God be with you bro.
Re: Fab Photos: Meet Mikel Obi's Prospective Wealthy In-laws by LewisO: 9:40am On Dec 03, 2014
flinton:
Sweet!
He looks so confident and free in their midst, I love that!
Why not? when he is a well known guy, also gat the cash!
Re: Fab Photos: Meet Mikel Obi's Prospective Wealthy In-laws by bigiyaro(m): 9:43am On Dec 03, 2014
Mikel Mikel Mikel, how many times have i called u, follow the part of jj n papilo o. Don't say i did not warn you o.
Re: Fab Photos: Meet Mikel Obi's Prospective Wealthy In-laws by Nobody: 9:44am On Dec 03, 2014
Chiefpriest1:

Exactly u're on point.Some will even marry older women for the sake of superiority over their black/Nigerian sisters & they'll be feeling like they've arrived,but when these women use & dump them, they'll be transfering their frustrations on any lady they meet,at the same time expecting to find solace.Real bull shit..
Re: Fab Photos: Meet Mikel Obi's Prospective Wealthy In-laws by grandstar(m): 9:49am On Dec 03, 2014
he is earning £80k weekly now but once his career is over that will fade. Will his wife understand? look at Amokachi.
Re: Fab Photos: Meet Mikel Obi's Prospective Wealthy In-laws by fredoooooo: 10:01am On Dec 03, 2014
flinton:
Sweet!

Money = confidence
Re: Fab Photos: Meet Mikel Obi's Prospective Wealthy In-laws by twerkjack: 10:04am On Dec 03, 2014
flyca:
Nonsense! See them smiling because he is rich! In real life, they are all racists!
thesee pale monkeys call us names and behave as if they're superior to us (talkin from xperience) but yet blacks run to them and rejoice as if they found bags of gold. Talk bout inferiority complex. Btw white irritates me.

1 Like

Re: Fab Photos: Meet Mikel Obi's Prospective Wealthy In-laws by LewisO: 10:11am On Dec 03, 2014
Optional2:
Naija boy wey go chop her money cum break up wit her again. Mikel carry go chop as u lyk na ur turn
but no 4get me in ur choping money paradise ooooooo
What are u saying? do u know Mikel at all, he's a racketeer? for Christ sake that guy is a very rich football player who earn hundreds of thousands of pounds week-in-week-out, he don't need their money instead he gives them, precise if they says the lady family is wealthy that doesn't mean they control billions of $ he can only take from them if they runs multi-billion dollars in their family, that's all...
Re: Fab Photos: Meet Mikel Obi's Prospective Wealthy In-laws by 2muchopoTBdope(m): 10:12am On Dec 03, 2014
Make him No start dey WarmBench for d gal P oh!!! Mikel Slowbi,finally sha, M happy for Him.
Re: Fab Photos: Meet Mikel Obi's Prospective Wealthy In-laws by yaskarahyelhope(f): 10:15am On Dec 03, 2014
Believe it or not, black guys go after white babes coz they are easily controlled. Even d so-called fair skinned Nigerians or d bleached ones sometimes don't av confidence in demselves. They see their fairness as sth they cld use to manipulate guys or pple around. I see dat as overconfidence, a good act for INFERIORITY COMPLEX!
Re: Fab Photos: Meet Mikel Obi's Prospective Wealthy In-laws by oneitalia: 10:17am On Dec 03, 2014
In the third picture... That is John Olatunji Shittu, Mikel's super agent... He always make things happen!
Re: Fab Photos: Meet Mikel Obi's Prospective Wealthy In-laws by iamakbar(m): 10:19am On Dec 03, 2014
flinton:
Sweet!
That is what money does to you!
Re: Fab Photos: Meet Mikel Obi's Prospective Wealthy In-laws by nomabeeee(f): 10:21am On Dec 03, 2014
eleojo23:
Good for him, bad news for his Nigerian female 'admirers'
as in ehh..shey na that russian babe be this..if I catch her eh.. grin
Re: Fab Photos: Meet Mikel Obi's Prospective Wealthy In-laws by enomakos(m): 10:31am On Dec 03, 2014
flyca:
Nonsense! See them smiling because he is rich! In real life, they are all racists!
who is rich?her father is richer than mikel 100 times

1 Like

Re: Fab Photos: Meet Mikel Obi's Prospective Wealthy In-laws by twerkjack: 10:34am On Dec 03, 2014
enomakos:
who is rich?her father is richer than mikel 100 times
and u know this HW
Re: Fab Photos: Meet Mikel Obi's Prospective Wealthy In-laws by omaigala12(m): 10:59am On Dec 03, 2014
Chiefpriest1:

ok here's what they see..Russian kalakala
Re: Fab Photos: Meet Mikel Obi's Prospective Wealthy In-laws by enomakos(m): 11:02am On Dec 03, 2014
twerkjack:
and u know this HW
yes i know her dad is a russian billionaire

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Munachi Abii & Singer Tekno Strike A Pose (Photo) / Ijebu Dances With Late Sister's Child After Her Death During Child Birth / Anita Patrick Celebrates Birthday In Style (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.