Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,988 members, 7,835,317 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:37 AM

BRAINSTORMING- Imagine This Situation: What Will You Do If It Were You?. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / BRAINSTORMING- Imagine This Situation: What Will You Do If It Were You?. (1329 Views)

If U Are Found In This Kind Of Situation,what Will U Do?. (admin Fp Pls) / If You Find Yourself In This Situation What Will Yu Do? / Hmm: Imagine This! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BRAINSTORMING- Imagine This Situation: What Will You Do If It Were You?. by unuane1(m): 7:30am On Dec 03, 2014
You are driving along in your car on a wild,
stormy night. You pass by a bus stop, and
you see three people waiting for the bus:
1. An old lady who looks as if she is about to
die.
2. An old friend who once saved your life.
3. The perfect man (or) woman you have
been dreaming about.
Which one would you choose to offer a ride
to, knowing that there could only be one
passenger in your car?
Think before you continue reading. This is a
moral/ethical dilemma that was once
actually used as part of a job application.
You could pick up the old lady, because she is
going to die, and thus you should save her
first; or you could take the old friend because
he once saved your life, and this would be
the perfect chance to pay him back.
However, you may never be able to find
your perfect dream lover again.
The candidate who was hired (out of 200
applicants) had no trouble coming up with
his answer.
Before I give the answer, I want you to try
and guess what the answer is. What will you
do if it were you?

Re: BRAINSTORMING- Imagine This Situation: What Will You Do If It Were You?. by Deapexboy(m): 7:35am On Dec 03, 2014
Space-book
Re: BRAINSTORMING- Imagine This Situation: What Will You Do If It Were You?. by Greyworld: 7:40am On Dec 03, 2014
Deapexboy:
Space-book
Am wif yu............ But I don't drive at nyt.
Re: BRAINSTORMING- Imagine This Situation: What Will You Do If It Were You?. by Deapexboy(m): 7:42am On Dec 03, 2014
Greyworld:

Am wif yu............ But I don't drive at nyt.

i don't give sum1 a ride @ nyt
Re: BRAINSTORMING- Imagine This Situation: What Will You Do If It Were You?. by santislim8(m): 7:43am On Dec 03, 2014
SPACE BOOKED...
Re: BRAINSTORMING- Imagine This Situation: What Will You Do If It Were You?. by absky5(m): 7:44am On Dec 03, 2014
We dont give people a ride at night here in SOMALIA.......BTW waitinq for the answer while zippinq my orijin
Re: BRAINSTORMING- Imagine This Situation: What Will You Do If It Were You?. by Greyworld: 7:47am On Dec 03, 2014
Deapexboy:

i don't give sum1 a ride @ nyt
Yu see?
Re: BRAINSTORMING- Imagine This Situation: What Will You Do If It Were You?. by ooofreezy(m): 7:49am On Dec 03, 2014
Will give the car keys to that friend of mine who once saved my life to take the sick woman to a nearby hospital,while I chat with the babe.....its that simple

1 Like

Re: BRAINSTORMING- Imagine This Situation: What Will You Do If It Were You?. by Deapexboy(m): 7:52am On Dec 03, 2014
Greyworld:

Yu see?

see what?
Re: BRAINSTORMING- Imagine This Situation: What Will You Do If It Were You?. by unuane1(m): 7:54am On Dec 03, 2014
ooofreezy:
Will give the car keys to that friend of mine who once saved my life to take the sick woman to a nearby hospital,while I chat with the babe.....its that simple
You made sense here
Re: BRAINSTORMING- Imagine This Situation: What Will You Do If It Were You?. by Deapexboy(m): 7:55am On Dec 03, 2014
absky5:
We dont give people a ride at night here in SOMALIA.......BTW waitinq for the answer while zippinq my orijin

hw much is a bottle of orijin in Somalia
Re: BRAINSTORMING- Imagine This Situation: What Will You Do If It Were You?. by Deapexboy(m): 7:57am On Dec 03, 2014
unuane1:
You made sense here
Re: BRAINSTORMING- Imagine This Situation: What Will You Do If It Were You?. by XXX5(m): 8:15am On Dec 03, 2014
I would give the car to my friend to drive with the old lady and stay with my lover at least B4 I die
Re: BRAINSTORMING- Imagine This Situation: What Will You Do If It Were You?. by Deapexboy(m): 8:21am On Dec 03, 2014
XXX5:
I would give the car to my friend to drive with the old lady and stay with my lover at least B4 I die

wat if ur frd don't knw hw to drive?
Re: BRAINSTORMING- Imagine This Situation: What Will You Do If It Were You?. by XXX5(m): 8:24am On Dec 03, 2014
Deapexboy:

wat if ur frd don't knw hw to drive?

It was'nt stated
Re: BRAINSTORMING- Imagine This Situation: What Will You Do If It Were You?. by Deapexboy(m): 8:47am On Dec 03, 2014
XXX5:

It was'nt stated

according to d question u are allow to giv only one person a ride....HOW CUM U WAN CARRY EVRYBODY ALONG..U CAN'T EAT UR CAKE ND AV IT
Re: BRAINSTORMING- Imagine This Situation: What Will You Do If It Were You?. by absky5(m): 11:29am On Dec 03, 2014
Deapexboy:

hw much is a bottle of orijin in Somalia
its 100 shillings my broda
Re: BRAINSTORMING- Imagine This Situation: What Will You Do If It Were You?. by Deapexboy(m): 11:52am On Dec 03, 2014
absky5:
its 100 shillings my broda

ok.....i don't knw wat it looks lyk cos am in poland
Re: BRAINSTORMING- Imagine This Situation: What Will You Do If It Were You?. by absky5(m): 7:48pm On Dec 03, 2014
Deapexboy:

ok.....i don't knw wat it looks lyk cos am in poland
are u serious? because dat were i stay b4 movinq 2 somalia bt my wife is livinq there though
Re: BRAINSTORMING- Imagine This Situation: What Will You Do If It Were You?. by tobiboss(m): 12:05pm On Dec 04, 2014
ooofreezy:
i'll do this, bt if this is not allowed, i'll take my dream babe with me

(1) (Reply)

Killings: Plateau Restricts Movements In Barkin Ladi, Others / Double Twuale For The Whites: One Of The Most Unique Bridges In The World. / Ekiti State Deputy Governor Promoted To Associate Professor In OAU

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.