Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,093 members, 7,821,780 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:20 PM

If You Find Yourself In This Situation What Will Yu Do? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / If You Find Yourself In This Situation What Will Yu Do? (1370 Views)

BRAINSTORMING- Imagine This Situation: What Will You Do If It Were You?. / If U Are Found In This Kind Of Situation,what Will U Do?. (admin Fp Pls) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Find Yourself In This Situation What Will Yu Do? by silvertuke(m): 6:44pm On Oct 10, 2011
If you were in a burning house and you had the opportunity of taking only 1 thing from d house e.g $50m, your mum, sleeping spouse, your 5yrs old son, your certificates, your Bible or Qur'an, which would you take? Don't lie.
Re: If You Find Yourself In This Situation What Will Yu Do? by slimyem: 6:50pm On Oct 10, 2011
see kweshun,chai!
Re: If You Find Yourself In This Situation What Will Yu Do? by bekay911(f): 6:52pm On Oct 10, 2011
thinking
Re: If You Find Yourself In This Situation What Will Yu Do? by Nobody: 7:04pm On Oct 10, 2011
silvertuke:

If you were in a burning house and you had the opportunity of taking only 1 thing from d house e.g $50m, your mum, sleeping spouse, your 5yrs old son, your certificates, your Bible or Qur'an, which would you take? [size=14pt]Don't lie.[/size]
Ok! I wont! wink

Honestly, if i find myself in this unfathomable & inconceivable situation, i'll slap myself back to reality, and wake up from such a terrible nightmare!. . . cool
Re: If You Find Yourself In This Situation What Will Yu Do? by slimyem: 7:13pm On Oct 10, 2011
sexkillz:

Ok! I wont! wink

Honestly, if i find myself in this unfathomable & inconceivable situation, i'll slap myself back to reality, and wake up from such a terrible nightmare!. . . cool

lmao
Re: If You Find Yourself In This Situation What Will Yu Do? by Flashaldrin(m): 7:14pm On Oct 10, 2011
Thereotically - bible
truly - $50m
reality - i will wake up.
Re: If You Find Yourself In This Situation What Will Yu Do? by pendo89(f): 7:21pm On Oct 10, 2011
silvertuke:

If you were in a burning house and you had the opportunity of taking only 1 thing from d house e.g $50m, your mum, sleeping spouse, your 5yrs old son, your certificates, your Bible or Qur'an, which would you take? Don't lie.

The question doesnt make sense unless the humans are crippled or bed ridden.But incase they are not,
I wake up the humans with legs ie son,spouse and mom. Are we not in the same house? I ask spouse to grab the $ 50m, mum to hold sons hand and I carry my certs. As for bible, I carry word in my heart and can buy one anyway. Then we comot.

If they are crippled, I put 5 year old on my back,spouse on left hand,mum right, 50m in spouse's pants and drag them on the floor till we reach outside.
If we die we die all at once.
Re: If You Find Yourself In This Situation What Will Yu Do? by silvertuke(m): 7:21pm On Oct 10, 2011
Flashaldrin:

Thereotically - bible
truly - $50m
reality - i will wake up.

so you value $50m more than your Son and Mother? na wa ooo
Re: If You Find Yourself In This Situation What Will Yu Do? by Nobody: 7:34pm On Oct 10, 2011
slimyem:

lmao
Cheeeeeiii!! I dey tell you! Even African magic never act this kain movie sef! grin grin grin

pendo89:

The question doesnt make sense unless the humans are crippled or bed ridden.But incase they are not,
I wake up the humans with legs ie son,spouse and mom. Are we not in the same house? I ask spouse to grab the $ 50m, mum to hold sons hand and I carry my certs. As for bible, I carry word in my heart and can buy one anyway. Then we comot.

Somebori don dey learn sharperly. . . grin grin

pendo89:
If they are crippled, I put 5 year old on my back,spouse on left hand,mum right, 50m in spouse's pants and drag them on the floor till we reach outside.

Hmm! now i know the meaning of pendo89! cheesy. . . . . . . . . . . . . Superwoman! 19[b]89[/b] version. . . . . grin grin grin
Re: If You Find Yourself In This Situation What Will Yu Do? by Tosinville(m): 7:43pm On Oct 10, 2011
Thinking. . . . . . .
Re: If You Find Yourself In This Situation What Will Yu Do? by freecocoa(f): 7:51pm On Oct 10, 2011
Bronzetuke,you don carry come o,like someone said nollywood need to borrow this script but anyhow e wan be, my pikin,cert and that 50m must follow me reach outside,as for my spouse and mum,I expect them to be out before me sef.I can always get another bible,I even have two in my room in the village.
Re: If You Find Yourself In This Situation What Will Yu Do? by silvertuke(m): 8:16pm On Oct 10, 2011
freecocoa:

Bronzetuke,you don carry come o,like someone said nollywood need to borrow this script but anyhow e wan be, my pikin,cert and that 50m must follow me reach outside,as for my spouse and mum,I expect them to be out before me sef.I can always get another bible,I even have two in my room in the village.

LOL My freecocoa longest time where have you been? u na super woman now u fit rescue all of them even the building
Re: If You Find Yourself In This Situation What Will Yu Do? by freecocoa(f): 8:32pm On Oct 10, 2011
You know wetin dey na me na iron lady,I've been around o,armed robbers collected my lappy and phone o that's why I didn't use to be online frequently plus school no dey give me time at all,I missed you o.
Re: If You Find Yourself In This Situation What Will Yu Do? by pendo89(f): 8:34pm On Oct 10, 2011
sexkillz link=topic=778920.msg9312168#msg9312168 date=
[color=#000099:

Hmm! now i know the meaning of pendo89! cheesy. . . . . . . . . . . . . Superwoman! 19[b]89[/b] version. . . . . grin grin grin[/color]

never underestimate the power of Andrenaline.
[img]http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQLDw0dbeUzs_D1d7MeiZC9d63OLTpz16fvYlJTj9K9S46Htv1cZg[/img]
wonderpendo.
Re: If You Find Yourself In This Situation What Will Yu Do? by Nobody: 8:42pm On Oct 10, 2011
LMAO!!! grin I agree with the adrenaline stuff though!
Re: If You Find Yourself In This Situation What Will Yu Do? by Flashaldrin(m): 8:44pm On Oct 10, 2011
silvertuke:

so you value $50m more than your Son and Mother? na wa ooo
i xpect my mother, son nd spouse 2 help me nd drag d money. $50m is 2 much.
Re: If You Find Yourself In This Situation What Will Yu Do? by silvertuke(m): 9:01pm On Oct 10, 2011
Flashaldrin:

i xpect my mother, son nd spouse 2 help me nd drag d money. $50m is 2 much.

LOL

freecocoa:

You know wetin dey na me na iron lady,I've been around o,armed robbers collected my lappy and phone o that's why I didn't use to be online frequently plus school no dey give me time at all,I missed you o.

Oh no wonder I nor dey see u online since sorry oooo. but you for fight armed robbers na I think say u say u be Iron lady? abi them over you, anyhow shall I miss you too.
Re: If You Find Yourself In This Situation What Will Yu Do? by freecocoa(f): 9:13pm On Oct 10, 2011
Hmmm you want make I kill person? I left them cos 1 blow na die be that o.
Re: If You Find Yourself In This Situation What Will Yu Do? by silvertuke(m): 10:15pm On Oct 10, 2011
freecocoa:

Hmmm you want make I kill person? I left them cos 1 blow na die be that o.

well thank God say them nor touch you, I for find them I swore,
Re: If You Find Yourself In This Situation What Will Yu Do? by freecocoa(f): 10:23pm On Oct 10, 2011
You swore,anyways thanks for caring.
Re: If You Find Yourself In This Situation What Will Yu Do? by tellwisdom: 11:02pm On Oct 10, 2011
OP, Do you smoke INDIAN HEMP?? sad . If this is how it works on you, DONT TAKE IT AGAIN angry angry
Re: If You Find Yourself In This Situation What Will Yu Do? by Exponental(m): 5:21am On Oct 11, 2011
pendo89:

Re: If You Find Yourself In This Situation What Will Yu Do? by itiswell1(m): 5:35am On Oct 11, 2011
Op, whatever brought this to your imagination isn't good at all. I'm sure jet Li, jakie Chan or even 007 will never think of his type of script. Pls go back to sleep.
Re: If You Find Yourself In This Situation What Will Yu Do? by silvertuke(m): 6:58pm On Oct 11, 2011
it is well:

Op, whatever brought this to your imagination isn't good at all. I'm sure jet Li, jakie Chan or even 007 will never think of his type of script. Pls go back to sleep.

is just a question, since you can not answer it why don't you ignore it? before you start saying stupid things with your stupid mouth.
Re: If You Find Yourself In This Situation What Will Yu Do? by r231(m): 12:40am On Oct 12, 2011
Thinking. . . . . . grin
Re: If You Find Yourself In This Situation What Will Yu Do? by silvertuke(m): 3:52pm On Oct 12, 2011
r231:

Thinking. . . . . . grin

Always thinking

(1) (Reply)

Offences That Can Warrant A Ban On NL / My Friend Is In Serious Trouble. What Should He Do Pls? / Flash Back

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.