Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,659 members, 7,955,380 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 01:38 AM

Pictures Of A Doctor Who Died In The Damaturu Attack - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures Of A Doctor Who Died In The Damaturu Attack (28518 Views)

Graphic Photos From The Scene Of The Damaturu Bomb Blast This Morning / Nairalander Breakdown Of Today's Damaturu Attack / Army Kills 59 Boko Haram Members In Damaturu Attack! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pictures Of A Doctor Who Died In The Damaturu Attack by lalasticlala(m): 12:02pm On Dec 03, 2014
Here's another doctor who died in Monday's attack in Damaturu, Yobe state by Boko Haram men. Dr Hassan Lawan was a young vibrant man who had so much to look forward to - cut in his prime. Sad!

http://lindaikeji..in/2014/12/photos-another-doctor-who-died-in.html?m=1

Re: Pictures Of A Doctor Who Died In The Damaturu Attack by Nobody: 12:07pm On Dec 03, 2014
Innocent Nigerians on the receiving end of a clueless government. So annoying. RIP to the dead. sad

30 Likes

Re: Pictures Of A Doctor Who Died In The Damaturu Attack by Nobody: 12:09pm On Dec 03, 2014
Bokoharam peacefully doing the thing they know how to do best. undecided

RIP to the dead.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of A Doctor Who Died In The Damaturu Attack by 2cato: 12:10pm On Dec 03, 2014
These APC AND BH just waste the life of this young man due to their hatred for gej gov.

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pictures Of A Doctor Who Died In The Damaturu Attack by ALKARULEZ615(m): 12:23pm On Dec 03, 2014
Sori

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of A Doctor Who Died In The Damaturu Attack by Nobody: 12:23pm On Dec 03, 2014
2cato:
These APC AND BH just waste the life of this young man due to their hatred for gej gov.
Which one be Apc for here.
Be deceiving yourself.
Bokoharam is politics
Apc and Pdp,i don't trust any.

31 Likes

Re: Pictures Of A Doctor Who Died In The Damaturu Attack by Nobody: 12:38pm On Dec 03, 2014
Bunsky:
Which one be Apc for here.
Be deceiving yourself.
Bokoharam is politics
Apc and Pdp,i don't trust any.
APC is the real suspect especially Buhari. lipsrsealed

Had it been happening in the southern region, I would have said GEJ has a hand in it.

16 Likes

Re: Pictures Of A Doctor Who Died In The Damaturu Attack by naijaxplorer: 12:40pm On Dec 03, 2014
[size=15]Some people are heartless sha.....now who is to take care of those kids[/size]

RIP

6 Likes

Re: Pictures Of A Doctor Who Died In The Damaturu Attack by gneisss: 12:41pm On Dec 03, 2014
innocent people dying anyhow.. and i ask what for?
Re: Pictures Of A Doctor Who Died In The Damaturu Attack by mustaphagreens(m): 12:41pm On Dec 03, 2014
May his soul rest in peace.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of A Doctor Who Died In The Damaturu Attack by hrykanu231(m): 12:41pm On Dec 03, 2014
rip
Re: Pictures Of A Doctor Who Died In The Damaturu Attack by macpetrus(m): 12:42pm On Dec 03, 2014
RIP
Re: Pictures Of A Doctor Who Died In The Damaturu Attack by Nobody: 12:42pm On Dec 03, 2014
I was listening to only time by Enya when I entered this thread, I just don't know when the tears started coming . RIP Sir.
Re: Pictures Of A Doctor Who Died In The Damaturu Attack by Elusive9(f): 12:42pm On Dec 03, 2014
cry
Re: Pictures Of A Doctor Who Died In The Damaturu Attack by GhaliNaaba(m): 12:42pm On Dec 03, 2014
2cato:
you are as heartless as your father satan.

11 Likes

Re: Pictures Of A Doctor Who Died In The Damaturu Attack by enniewelt(m): 12:42pm On Dec 03, 2014
Nawa oooo death plenty for this year gaan ooo
Re: Pictures Of A Doctor Who Died In The Damaturu Attack by jacabi(m): 12:42pm On Dec 03, 2014
So painful. These wicked people have turned those kids to fatherless, may the blood of those you have killed hunt you and make you restless.
Re: Pictures Of A Doctor Who Died In The Damaturu Attack by sexymoma(f): 12:43pm On Dec 03, 2014
2cato:
See as you dey talk like Ta-ta( Pikin wey wan grow teeth)

6 Likes

Re: Pictures Of A Doctor Who Died In The Damaturu Attack by ZACHIE: 12:43pm On Dec 03, 2014
These E-Urchins are back at APC/PDP street brawl again.
Lives mean nothing to them. Scalywags!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of A Doctor Who Died In The Damaturu Attack by Blackchampion(m): 12:43pm On Dec 03, 2014
Sponsored by the Religion of Piss

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of A Doctor Who Died In The Damaturu Attack by garlicrey(m): 12:43pm On Dec 03, 2014
who's a doctor I schooled in France
Re: Pictures Of A Doctor Who Died In The Damaturu Attack by honeyad(m): 12:43pm On Dec 03, 2014
Rip cry
Re: Pictures Of A Doctor Who Died In The Damaturu Attack by englishmart(m): 12:44pm On Dec 03, 2014
may the soul of all the faithful departed and may the soul of Hassan Lawal rest in peace. Amen.

6 Likes

Re: Pictures Of A Doctor Who Died In The Damaturu Attack by dridowu: 12:44pm On Dec 03, 2014
RIP
Re: Pictures Of A Doctor Who Died In The Damaturu Attack by englishmart(m): 12:44pm On Dec 03, 2014
garlicrey:
who's a doctor I schooled in France
Are you the only one that schooled in France? undecided
Naijaboiy immortalvoices ggrin and I also schooled in france. cool
In a case like this, just ignore your school in France Ajegunle and type RIP.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pictures Of A Doctor Who Died In The Damaturu Attack by shakol91(m): 12:44pm On Dec 03, 2014
embarassed O'lord pls we need a government that will be able to defeat Boko haram in Nigeria. I'm tired of hearing people pointing accusing fingers on tribes,religion and political parties. Jona u need to treat boko issue like your life depends on it to survive. It will be a bad record for you if Nigeria divides during your regime.. @ young doctor,RIP

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of A Doctor Who Died In The Damaturu Attack by Mazdell: 12:44pm On Dec 03, 2014
RIP
Re: Pictures Of A Doctor Who Died In The Damaturu Attack by Nobody: 12:44pm On Dec 03, 2014
Okie dokie

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of A Doctor Who Died In The Damaturu Attack by WSModel: 12:45pm On Dec 03, 2014
I saw a post in Job/Vacancy section about How I can introduce schools to use a particular School Management Information Software and I can get 40K from each successful transaction...

If its some Nairalander they will go do an e-book and will say they will sell the info but I will give you the thread link for free so you can go read the details also..... So Enjoy!!!!!!!!

https://www.nairaland.com/1946286/sales-representatives-needed

Re: Pictures Of A Doctor Who Died In The Damaturu Attack by ify23ng: 12:45pm On Dec 03, 2014
Aprime:
Innocent Nigerians on the receiving end of a clueless government. So annoying. RIP to the dead. sad
. Don't mind our clueless government all they are talking about is 2015 election they do not have our interest at heart. I pray God saves us
Re: Pictures Of A Doctor Who Died In The Damaturu Attack by Nobody: 12:46pm On Dec 03, 2014
See his young kids cry..too bad
Re: Pictures Of A Doctor Who Died In The Damaturu Attack by Samchelsea(m): 12:46pm On Dec 03, 2014
On behalf of all the members of this forum no matter the party affiliation I hereby commiserate with the family, may his Soul rest in peace!!!

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ministerial List: Why Buhari Holds On To 15 Other Nominees / Photos Of President Buhari Launching The Economic Recovery And Growth Plan Today / Tonto Dikeh Joins APC, Dumps ADC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.