Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,680 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:42 PM

How and Where to Apply Perfume to Make It Last Longer - Fashion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / How and Where to Apply Perfume to Make It Last Longer (35911 Views)

How To Increase Your Backside And Make It Firm Naturally / How To Apply Perfume / Best Perfume To Use (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How and Where to Apply Perfume to Make It Last Longer by Uchizzy(m): 10:17am On Feb 07, 2015
Re: How and Where to Apply Perfume to Make It Last Longer by internetpo(m): 10:18am On Feb 07, 2015
nice post
Re: How and Where to Apply Perfume to Make It Last Longer by Nobody: 10:19am On Feb 07, 2015
Re: How and Where to Apply Perfume to Make It Last Longer by Missmossy(f): 10:19am On Feb 07, 2015
I agree that its always best to apply the perfume before dressing grin though very few use it like this.

2 Likes

Re: How and Where to Apply Perfume to Make It Last Longer by Bibol(f): 10:20am On Feb 07, 2015
Just spray the whole bottle on your body, undergarments, hair, soap and you are good to go. That way, you will be certain to have a good scent all day/year round. No time grin

1 Like

Re: How and Where to Apply Perfume to Make It Last Longer by micrep3030(m): 10:22am On Feb 07, 2015
Ampit
Re: How and Where to Apply Perfume to Make It Last Longer by AdahXris(m): 10:25am On Feb 07, 2015
Bro, they are all good businesses it all depend on the demands/interests °ƒ the people living in that area. I will advice that U̶̲̥̅̊ check the demand °ƒ that area before setting up ur business. I wish U̶̲̥̅̊ luck.
Re: How and Where to Apply Perfume to Make It Last Longer by franzis(m): 10:30am On Feb 07, 2015
I spray on my wrists… the back of my ear lobes.. a little above and below my armpit and chest
Re: How and Where to Apply Perfume to Make It Last Longer by ybalogs(m): 10:39am On Feb 07, 2015
How to locate your PVC. Go to www.govote.ng/pickup. Type the PU Number on your temporary voter card, search and your #PVC‬ location will appear... Be A Good Samaritan, Please Share!!!
Re: How and Where to Apply Perfume to Make It Last Longer by Nobody: 10:54am On Feb 07, 2015
Not too much please, it makes me feel dizzy. Less is more. wink

1 Like

Re: How and Where to Apply Perfume to Make It Last Longer by PAGAN9JA(m): 10:56am On Feb 07, 2015
[size=28pt]If you are using perfume oils (oud, musk, etc.) Apply to your clothes.

It will last long.

Trust me. I AM HAUSA.[/size]

1 Like

Re: How and Where to Apply Perfume to Make It Last Longer by CallMeBIRA(f): 11:09am On Feb 07, 2015
UrennaNkoli:
It doesn't depend on ur body, it depends on the type of perfume... You can't buy a #500 perfume and expect it to last long.
Now this isn't 100% true,my perfume is 500naira and it lasts longer than the so called signature perfumes#I rep heshe(the white one)
Re: How and Where to Apply Perfume to Make It Last Longer by yoged(m): 11:42am On Feb 07, 2015
I lie?

Re: How and Where to Apply Perfume to Make It Last Longer by Ugom87(f): 11:59am On Feb 07, 2015
Noted,though not all perfumes smells good
Re: How and Where to Apply Perfume to Make It Last Longer by olareed(m): 12:00pm On Feb 07, 2015
Apply to in between ur butt cheeks,so even whn u fart,u smell good..
Re: How and Where to Apply Perfume to Make It Last Longer by Toks2008(m): 1:19pm On Feb 07, 2015
micrep3030:
Ampit

Nop deodrants are for the armpits

1 Like

Re: How and Where to Apply Perfume to Make It Last Longer by Minet16(m): 1:29pm On Feb 07, 2015
1. op i won't critisize you, nice write up.
2. op make i spray perfume for back of my knee. no way, e go finish qucik.
3. This shit made F.P
4. naira land don spoil
Re: How and Where to Apply Perfume to Make It Last Longer by Nobody: 2:13pm On Feb 07, 2015
apply Vaseline on your skin, then spray your 250 naira body spray. smh
if you need long lasting shii, go for quality products. a 2k perfume wont give you what a 15k gives brah.
Go for quality or still try my step above.
Re: How and Where to Apply Perfume to Make It Last Longer by SenatorJames(m): 11:01pm On Feb 07, 2015
priscaoge:
Noted!!!!

Nice thread @OP kiss kiss

But Seriously not all perfumes last long. You don't buy those cheap made in Aba perfume that smells like dead body and expect it to last longer than Diamond rain,Circus Fantasy,Eternity, White Diamond, Bella etc cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy....It all depends on the type of perfume u have cool cool cool
I knew this fact few years ago, before I thought the most costliest perfume is #500 and i will then keep on changing perfume every time because they didn't last longer.
Re: How and Where to Apply Perfume to Make It Last Longer by SenatorJames(m): 11:06pm On Feb 07, 2015
yoged:
I lie?
Who reported me to you? People just don't know how to keep secret.

1 Like

Re: How and Where to Apply Perfume to Make It Last Longer by munex007(m): 11:48pm On Feb 07, 2015
Nice one op

It allow the perfume to mix with your sweat and smell natural..

#Team212VIP(Carolina hererra collection)

Classic..

(1) (2) (Reply)

How can I Get Rid Of Sunburn / ''You Want To Know How Neat A Lady Is, Go Check Her Hair Net!'' / Amazing Makeup Transformation Photos Of Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.