Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,439 members, 7,819,613 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:09 PM

Damilola Taylor - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Damilola Taylor (1155 Views)

Damilola Opemuyi Used Stolen Doctor ID To Secure A Job Finally Arrested / Damilola Taylor Killer Danny Preddie Released Early / Face Of The Monsters That Killed Our Own Damilola Taylor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Damilola Taylor by twinkledew(f): 4:47pm On Aug 10, 2006
What Do you guys think about the outcome of Damilola's Death?
Two people have been arrested.

check for more info

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/article/0,,29389-2306307,00.html
Re: Damilola Taylor by Eurphoria(f): 11:14pm On Aug 11, 2006
iT'S SAD 

what a sweet kid, taken for nothing. I still see images of Damilola happily skipping home from his local library cry
You see, i pray for my family all the time in this country because, our communities(black) have a habit of  lipsrsealed that is the wall of silence is bizzare and killerS end up going scot free. Anyway i am glad they finally got these two. These black communities and their code of silence in regards to crime (especially black on black crime) is scary and yet they moan about police not doing much.

I pray for strength for his family and may his sweet sweet soul rest in peace. In a way thanks to Dami changes are happening in these communities , sad he has to die , [size=16pt]REST IN PEACE LITTLE ONE[/size]  cry    kiss

(1) (Reply)

Intimacy Or Escape! / Loverboy Kills Girlfriend For Refusing To Marry Him / A 23yrs Old female Law Student Found Dead In An Hotel Room(picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.