Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,476 members, 7,830,394 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:07 PM

Prime Minister Of Israel’s Letter To President Goodluck Jonathan - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Prime Minister Of Israel’s Letter To President Goodluck Jonathan (24041 Views)

UK Prime Minister Tweets About Nigeria.. See Snapshots. / President Jonathan & President Peres Of Israel (Photos) / Are Igbo Jews, The Lost Tribe Of Israel? - CNN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prime Minister Of Israel’s Letter To President Goodluck Jonathan by Abiolainfo: 6:40am On Dec 04, 2014
LajaLaba:
Muslims must be very angry with this smiley

But why?
Re: Prime Minister Of Israel’s Letter To President Goodluck Jonathan by Abiolainfo: 6:42am On Dec 04, 2014
bankyblue:

NA UR TYPE THEY CARRY VAIL PUT BOMB UNDER.
AM WATCHING U
AND SO IS THE NIGERIAN POLICE, DSSC AND EVEN THE LOCAL VIGILANTE. angry

what's the meaning of dssc
Re: Prime Minister Of Israel’s Letter To President Goodluck Jonathan by Abiolainfo: 6:48am On Dec 04, 2014
holatin:
ok, anyway counting down to General buhari installment as President of Nigeria

Installment payment of the money he borrowed right
Re: Prime Minister Of Israel’s Letter To President Goodluck Jonathan by Abiolainfo: 6:50am On Dec 04, 2014
Nmeri17:

don't u know a pen is mightier than the sword tongue

Go n use ur pen to fight boko haram then cheesy grin anofia
Re: Prime Minister Of Israel’s Letter To President Goodluck Jonathan by nagoma(m): 7:14am On Dec 04, 2014
Natanyahu going over the top with deception - When all know they are involved.

Is the letter only for mosque bombing? Where are the other letters? Who is no.6 below?

Re: Prime Minister Of Israel’s Letter To President Goodluck Jonathan by Nobody: 7:18am On Dec 04, 2014
diluminati:
where is the letter from Saudi Arabia? oh i forgot nigeria is a christian nation. propaganda shyyt, is netayanhu feeling guilt so his agents would go undetected for masterminding that blast? all these letter na for show, evil people. Now i see what Jona went to do in Jeruslalem.

You can't be real!

The Wahhabis fund, equip, recruit and radicalizes most of these your brain dead Arab Muslims.

Keep blaming Israel for everything including your low IQ

1 Like

Re: Prime Minister Of Israel’s Letter To President Goodluck Jonathan by Nobody: 7:21am On Dec 04, 2014
nagoma:
Natanyahu going over the top with deception - When all know they are involved.

Is the letter only for mosque bombing? Where are the other letters? Who is no.6 below?

You Muslims are really daft.

Muslims in the north alongside their buddies from Chad, Sudan and Niger are currently waging Jihad and you are blaming Israel for it?

The same religious war and terror your fake diseased prophet used in spreading his shaitan doctrine and for some reason you believe Christians and Jews are behind your fellow Muslim madness?

May God almighty continue to make you Muslims more stup1d and daft.

4 Likes

Re: Prime Minister Of Israel’s Letter To President Goodluck Jonathan by darelar(m): 7:24am On Dec 04, 2014
Why is this letter coming just this time after all the attacks and blasts we have been seeing all this year's. I can't just figure out purpose of this condolence letter. because we've seen attack that claim casualties more than this.
Re: Prime Minister Of Israel’s Letter To President Goodluck Jonathan by drololaaof: 7:38am On Dec 04, 2014
This is the beginning of good days to come for Nigeria God promise that who ever bless Israel he will bless too , whoever curse him He will curse too. America has a good pact with Israel they are blessed
Re: Prime Minister Of Israel’s Letter To President Goodluck Jonathan by elfico(m): 7:42am On Dec 04, 2014
LajaLaba:
Muslims must be very angry with this smiley
am sure they will be...after all it was a church that was bombed in kano...
Re: Prime Minister Of Israel’s Letter To President Goodluck Jonathan by onfu1968: 7:58am On Dec 04, 2014
Israela should not full us please, is it not Israelian Jets Crash in adamawa almost two to tree times carrying weapons? what business did they have with Nigeria that they can not follow the right channel? check very well Letter of Appreciation or Letter of Condolence? Fnd out please. we are not kids.
Re: Prime Minister Of Israel’s Letter To President Goodluck Jonathan by Nwedy(f): 8:00am On Dec 04, 2014
cheruv:
this simply confirms the feeling I've had for some time.. that's its safer to walk through the streets of Beer Shva and Ashkelon than walking through the streets of kano or yola despite the challenges faced by Israelis. cry
YHWH knows best... undecided
Shalom
Re: Prime Minister Of Israel’s Letter To President Goodluck Jonathan by hansad: 8:29am On Dec 04, 2014
allcomage:

Why should they send tanks and uzzi? Any country sent to them? Are they not defeating their numerous enemies? Have tanks and guns finished in the arms market? Have you heard of boko haram and isis illegal organizations begging for ammunition? Why should Nigeria,a legitimate country be in quandary on how to produce weapons?is Cameroun not crushing bh when they strayed?didn't you see uhuru Kenyatta small boy talking tough and dismissing minister and fighting al shabab? What a shame! We simply lack leaders with balls.
In short, Guy, you don't seem to understand why Boko Haram persists in Nigeria, you do not understand the politico/religious factors behind Boko Haram in Nigeria. U don't understand that if the fight against the Bokos is conventional type, like Israelis against their Arab neigbours, just one battalion alone of Nigeria army would have cleared Nigeria of Boko.
Re: Prime Minister Of Israel’s Letter To President Goodluck Jonathan by Nwedy(f): 8:40am On Dec 04, 2014
bewla:
now i see y d symbol is on #100 and the money thing in south africa
now I see u slept on ur bed and woke up lying on the floor b/w hw many wraps u don take this morning
Re: Prime Minister Of Israel’s Letter To President Goodluck Jonathan by Nwedy(f): 8:48am On Dec 04, 2014
diluminati:
where is the letter from Saudi Arabia? oh i forgot nigeria is a christian nation. propaganda shyyt, is netayanhu feeling guilt so his agents would go undetected for masterminding that blast? all these letter na for show, evil people. Now i see what Jona went to do in Jeruslalem.
weed is really bad for ur health,it inhibits d way to think right cry
Re: Prime Minister Of Israel’s Letter To President Goodluck Jonathan by patrickkkk: 8:58am On Dec 04, 2014
fr3do:

Is he not the chief custodian of islam?
He is analogous to the pope.
THANK U GOD BLESS U!!!
Re: Prime Minister Of Israel’s Letter To President Goodluck Jonathan by omowolewa: 9:15am On Dec 04, 2014
Thanks

Vikkie14:

sorry to bug you. Its not 'gorilla warfare' but "guerilla warfare"(an act of moving from place to place after an attack or assault, it also include mingling among the citizens).
Re: Prime Minister Of Israel’s Letter To President Goodluck Jonathan by PointB: 9:20am On Dec 04, 2014
allcomage:

Why should they send tanks and uzzi? Any country sent to them? Are they not defeating their numerous enemies? Have tanks and guns finished in the arms market? Have you heard of boko haram and isis illegal organizations begging for ammunition? Why should Nigeria,a legitimate country be in quandary on how to produce weapons?is Cameroun not crushing bh when they strayed?didn't you see uhuru Kenyatta small boy talking tough and dismissing minister and fighting al shabab? What a shame! We simply lack leaders with balls.

Yes the US do send weapons and other aids to Israel, read! Terrorism and Islamic militancy is a a global problem as acknowledge by the Isreali Prime Ministers, and since no one is an Island, getting assistance from those who actually know how to combat these challenge is never a bad idea. Besides, there is nothing to suggest we wont pay if asked. All those countries you refer to will never refuse aids when offered. In any case, I doubt if you have any iota of idea what they do in the background to get weapons!
Re: Prime Minister Of Israel’s Letter To President Goodluck Jonathan by Nobody: 11:00am On Dec 04, 2014
teniyi:

And Christians supporting Israel do not understand that Israel does not like them. The only difference is that, while Israel cowed the Christian world, the Muslims did not and will not be suppressed by them. Read the Jewish Conspiracy.
wait oo, are u saying dat isreal have hand in d kano bombin or wot?
Re: Prime Minister Of Israel’s Letter To President Goodluck Jonathan by Nobody: 2:22pm On Dec 04, 2014
echobee:
Good one. GOD bless isreal
They are FAKE ISRAELIS. they are originally from georgia. they are called "KHAZARS". and they are identity robbers. their ancestors were converts to judaism. the real israelites are dark skinned people. during 66 a.d, the real black jews revolted against the roman empire. and the roman army killed and drove the israelites away from israel. the real israelites then travelled to north africa, and few years later, they moved to west and southern africa. remember the ancient egpytians were dark skinned people. prophet moses stayed in the house of pharaoh for forty years without the pharaoh knowning that he was a hebrew. and the daughters of jethow(his father inlaw) saw the first time, they were thinking that he was egyptian. and samson has dreadlocks, and it is only founded in west africa.
Re: Prime Minister Of Israel’s Letter To President Goodluck Jonathan by FemoLondon: 5:22pm On Dec 04, 2014
leofab:
sharap; you think military hardware are your normal car that you will just go showroom and buy ? Ask questions; a lot are coming on the way; just like the Pakistani JFK-17 thunder Block II
I do not blame your ignorance after all you are completely clueless. The government continues to rob our public coffers along side with our generals. We need massive infantry support too. Where's all that?? The
Money was allocated a long time ago.
Re: Prime Minister Of Israel’s Letter To President Goodluck Jonathan by ISpiksDaTroof: 5:52pm On Dec 04, 2014
SenatorM:
80% of Judaism names are also used by Christians e.g David, Solomon, Benjamin, Rebecca etc. Judaism bible is the old testament in our Christian Bible and every Christian also reads old testament.
Jesus was a Jew and he practiced Judaism. So as followers of Jesus we are called Christians. Judaism is the Father of Christianity.
Prez Bibi Thanks for your nice gesture about the security challenges in Nigeria
When next you meet a Jew, ask him what he thinks about Jesus.

1 Like

Re: Prime Minister Of Israel’s Letter To President Goodluck Jonathan by SenatorM(m): 6:05pm On Dec 04, 2014
ISpiksDaTroof:
When next you meet a Jew, ask him what he thinks about Jesus.
They believe Jesus is just aJewish prophet. But Christian sees him as the son of God and follows his footsteps
Re: Prime Minister Of Israel’s Letter To President Goodluck Jonathan by ISpiksDaTroof: 7:56pm On Dec 04, 2014
SenatorM:
They believe Jesus is just aJewish prophet. But Christian sees him as the son of God and follows his footsteps

Wrong, thats Muslims!

Go read up on it and try again.
Re: Prime Minister Of Israel’s Letter To President Goodluck Jonathan by ISpiksDaTroof: 8:02pm On Dec 04, 2014
Largas:

Trojan Horse. In otherwords, American Horse. Thanks. The mansion I live in is much comfortable.

If you've ever lived in a mansion you wouldn't be online boasting trying to convince faceless people.
Re: Prime Minister Of Israel’s Letter To President Goodluck Jonathan by size40: 9:08pm On Dec 04, 2014
Israeli prime minister, Benjamin Natayahu, is just wasting his time, energy and ink writing a letter to a blind, unserious, clueless and a man that doesn't take advice from anybody except his wife.
Re: Prime Minister Of Israel’s Letter To President Goodluck Jonathan by Nobody: 9:44pm On Dec 04, 2014
ISpiksDaTroof:

If you've ever lived in a mansion you wouldn't be online boasting trying to convince faceless people.
I don't care about you, little thing. Run along and be assured I'd pay zero attention if you quote me further. Now, if you must excuse me, I have better things to do.
Re: Prime Minister Of Israel’s Letter To President Goodluck Jonathan by leofab(f): 10:41pm On Dec 04, 2014
FemoLondon:
I do not blame your ignorance after all you are completely clueless. The government continues to rob our public coffers along side with our generals. We need massive infantry support too. Where's all that?? The
Money was allocated a long time ago.
rob how? Don't be naive; do you know long it takes to train an infantry from scratch? Or the just terminated contracts with US Military; is it bankers that they are training? Use your head before I call you Olodo oh grin
Re: Prime Minister Of Israel’s Letter To President Goodluck Jonathan by FemoLondon: 10:59pm On Dec 04, 2014
leofab:
rob how? Don't be naive; do you know long it takes to train an infantry from scratch? Or the just terminated contracts with US Military; is it bankers that they are training? Use your head before I call you Olodo oh grin
train our infantry?? Our army is one of the most superior armies in Africa. Our army has been defending ECOWAS regions for decades, now all of a sudden you say they need training? Please let is just admit that our corrupt army generals and politicians are the ones making us lose this battle against boko haram.
You are the one that appears to have had olodo for dinner this night wink
Re: Prime Minister Of Israel’s Letter To President Goodluck Jonathan by leofab(f): 7:38am On Dec 05, 2014
FemoLondon:
train our infantry?? Our army is one of the most superior armies in Africa. Our army has been defending ECOWAS regions for decades, now all of a sudden you say they need training? Please let is just admit that our corrupt army generals and politicians are the ones making us lose this battle against boko haram.
You are the one that appears to have had olodo for dinner this night wink
best in where? Don't let patriotism blind you; those infantries are being trained on counter insurgencies? Get your facts right; it's the long neglect of our forces by past military leaders to cripple the force or fear of coup.... Read and be wise...
Don't insult me cos am a lady! grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nigeria May Soon Be In Total Darkness — Egbin CEO / Jaafar Condemns The Demolition Of Monument In Kano By Governor Abba Yusuf / Recent Supreme Court Judgements - International Embarrassment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.