Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,299 members, 7,867,791 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 01:17 AM

Where Is The Hope For The Youths And Vulnerables?(a Case Study Of APC) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Where Is The Hope For The Youths And Vulnerables?(a Case Study Of APC) (859 Views)

Boring Biafra! - A Case Study Of Biafra Town , Biafra Republic And Ala Biafra / Poor Performance Of APC Giving PDP Hope Of Return In 2019 – Lar / Agonies Of Inec Adhoc Staffs:a Case Study Of Eboyi State. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Is The Hope For The Youths And Vulnerables?(a Case Study Of APC) by nigerianvenom(m): 2:07pm On Dec 03, 2014
In 2011, when the leaders of the ACN shared
elective posts within themselves and their family
members, it was like this can't happen again.

In Ogun state, Chief Rafiu Ogunleye former deputy
governor during Osoba first term, shared three
House of Representatives seats between his in-
laws and friends.

Osoba, his boss gave his son House of
Representatives seat.
Tinubu gave his wife Senate, his in-law House of
Representatives etc...

The sharing continues in appointments and
portfolios, even Royal fathers got some.
Yesterday APC primaries in Lagos State, was
continuation of sharing among the so called
leaders. The State party chairman gave his son
House of Assembly ticket. The National Publicity
Secretary of the party, Alhaji Lai Mohammed, who
is from Kwara State, gave his son, Ikeja
constituency seat ticket.

Since my father is not Lai Mohammed, I am not
qualify for government land allocation, I must buy
at high price from the secondary market. These
people got 2 acres of land at Lekki Phase II for 16
million, and later sold at secondary market for 100
million per plot. More than half a billion profit.
Since my dad is not Alhaji Agba, I can't get
contract or employment with Ogun state
government.

Since I refused to take Oath at Buruji's house, I
can't supply block for SUBEB classroom project. If
I don't advertise Jonathan day in day out, I can't
get import waiver to bring in school bus, computer
and books for my people to use.

The worst part of my story is that, poor people like
myself will prefer to join forces against me from
liberating them, rather than working with me to
build egalitarian society.

If you become orphan at the age of 23 in Nigeria,
you have less than 10% chances of making it
within the rule of legitimacy.
Are we going to continue like this? One of those
moments I shed tears for homeland.

- Adétòmíwá Adétiléwá

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=807887125939219&id=100001538188669&refid=7&_ft_=qid.6088591820195831984%3Amf_story_key.-4319877409306919342&__tn__=%2As

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where Is The Hope For The Youths And Vulnerables?(a Case Study Of APC) by nigerianvenom(m): 2:08pm On Dec 03, 2014
Cc: Ola6; Rossike, Truckpusher, Obiageli,
Babyosisi, collynzo23; theassassin, jmaine,
idumuose, Sunnybobo3, joehannibal,
Sincere9gerian, BlackTechnology, LeOstrich,
OLADD; biafranqueen; Tomakint;
PhockPhockman;Mogidi; Jmaine; Jamace;
Atlwireless; Anonimi; Sunnybobo; Customized13;
Opiaoku; Petrov10; gramci; Taharqa;
Iamodenigbo; Arysexy; Descartes; Gh0stFreak;
Shizzlestar; ujoinme; rozayx5; chukwudi44;
wombraiders,mudraker, bishopjuice,
ghostfacekiller, chiefjusticefuk; firefire;
datolee; bloodykiller; ichidodo; ratiken;
dozzybaba; phockphockman; longeria; anonimi;
aljharem; aryzgreat; publisher; brownlord; iconize;
rigarmortis; Descartes; pointb; pazienza;
OKDNigeria; stebell; brokenTV; ;longeria; rozayx5;
Re: Where Is The Hope For The Youths And Vulnerables?(a Case Study Of APC) by temitemi1(m): 2:19pm On Dec 03, 2014
Hmm
Re: Where Is The Hope For The Youths And Vulnerables?(a Case Study Of APC) by Descartes: 2:21pm On Dec 03, 2014
Paddy paddy government

2 Likes

Re: Where Is The Hope For The Youths And Vulnerables?(a Case Study Of APC) by OrlandoOwoh(m): 2:25pm On Dec 03, 2014
What exactly is your problem with Lai Muhammed's son, he being a Kwaran or the son of the Publicity Secretary of the APC?
Re: Where Is The Hope For The Youths And Vulnerables?(a Case Study Of APC) by Nobody: 2:34pm On Dec 03, 2014
The State party chairman gave his son House of Assembly ticket. The National Publicity Secretary of the party, Alhaji Lai Mohammed, who is from Kwara State, gave his son, Ikeja constituency seat ticket..

Did the writer say GAVE? were there primaries or not? Who is Desmond Elliot's father? Over 30 people won primaries yesterday in lagos but this guy picked 2 names to paint his selfish picture.

Mr writer, if want to serve, go and pick up party forms, besides there are over 30 parties in Nigeria. You want the apc to come and present you a ticket in your house?

The lai Mohammed and co were in the opposition for more than 8yrs,they worked for the party, they attended meetings day and night, they spent personal funds to get the party where it is today while you Mr writer chose to pursue your own dreams.

Where is that ibori daughter?
Re: Where Is The Hope For The Youths And Vulnerables?(a Case Study Of APC) by biafranqueen: 2:59pm On Dec 03, 2014
Our problem is that Lie Mohammad can even brag about cronyism in his book TAP and still get away with pushing his nephews and sons on Nigerians. People always say Tinubu should be charged with EFCC if he is guilty but the same EFCC picked up Ibori and the court exonerated him, except UK swoop him up he would still be biting and blowing Nigerians like a rat.

Nigerian deserves something better than supposedly ideologically opposed parties.

2 Likes

Re: Where Is The Hope For The Youths And Vulnerables?(a Case Study Of APC) by shizzleStar: 4:36pm On Dec 03, 2014
tinubu has sold Lagos state to himself and his cronies. Its a pity that some lagosians keep following him sheepishly even when they fully know he has turned lagos state to a private business empire, thanks to fasholas collaboration.

God will expose them, by the time PDP takes over lagos next year, the kleptomaniac thief....nubu will run to exile

1 Like

Re: Where Is The Hope For The Youths And Vulnerables?(a Case Study Of APC) by shizzleStar: 4:39pm On Dec 03, 2014
Obiagelli:

Did the writer say GAVE? were there primaries or not? Who is Desmond Elliot's father? Over 30 people won primaries yesterday in lagos but this guy picked 2 names to paint his selfish picture.

Mr writer, if want to serve, go and pick up party forms, besides there are over 30 parties in Nigeria. You want the apc to come and present you a ticket in your house?

The lai Mohammed and co were in the opposition for more than 8yrs,they worked for the party, they attended meetings day and night, they spent personal funds to get the party where it is today while you Mr writer chose to pursue your own dreams.

Where is that ibori daughter?
Why didnt liar muhammed son go and contest in kwara? why lagos? because they want to help th...iefnubu loot lagos

Iboris daughter is in Delta, so?

1 Like

Re: Where Is The Hope For The Youths And Vulnerables?(a Case Study Of APC) by Nobody: 4:58pm On Dec 03, 2014
shizzleStar:
tinubu has sold Lagos state to himself and his cronies. Its a pity that some lagosians keep following him sheepishly even when they fully know he has turned lagos state to a private business empire, thanks to fasholas collaboration.

God will expose them, by the time PDP takes over lagos next year, the kleptomaniac thief....nubu will run to exile
i must tell you that most lagosians now despise APC, they believe APC government only favour the rich. go to the streets of lagos to confirm this.

APC can only win lagos by rigging.

1 Like

Re: Where Is The Hope For The Youths And Vulnerables?(a Case Study Of APC) by Nobody: 5:00pm On Dec 03, 2014
I hear T.A. Orji's wife and son are going to contest for political positions.

True or false?
Re: Where Is The Hope For The Youths And Vulnerables?(a Case Study Of APC) by Nobody: 5:11pm On Dec 03, 2014
berem:
I hear T.A. Orji's wife and son are going to contest for political positions.

True or false?
true and so pathetic embarassed
Re: Where Is The Hope For The Youths And Vulnerables?(a Case Study Of APC) by shizzleStar: 5:17pm On Dec 03, 2014
customized13:
i must tell you that most lagosians now despise APC, they believe APC government only favour the rich. go to the streets of lagos to confirm this.

The sad thing is that they have started rigging systematically already. They send armed hoodlums to attack INEC officials (corpers)in areas where PDP is suspected to have strong hold and cart away the PVC's during distribution exercise, thereby disfranchising such eligible voters

1 Like

Re: Where Is The Hope For The Youths And Vulnerables?(a Case Study Of APC) by mrborntodoit: 5:22pm On Dec 03, 2014
Bro,you are 100% right, so sad that our people sell their rights ,their future and that of their offsprings for peanuts.

Equal rights,liberty ,fraternity(not confra oooo) should be the citizens watchword .
Re: Where Is The Hope For The Youths And Vulnerables?(a Case Study Of APC) by Nobody: 5:30pm On Dec 03, 2014
customized13:
true and so pathetic embarassed
There is nothing wrong in having political families in Nigeria so its not an APC thing. Read this:

A political family or political dynasty is a
family in which several members are involved
in politics , particularly electoral politics .
Members may be related by blood or
marriage; often several generations or
multiple siblings may be involved.

A royal family or dynasty in a monarchy is
generally considered to not be a "political
family," although the later descendants of a
royal family have played political roles in a
republic (such as the Arslan Family of Lebanon
would be). A family dictatorship is a form of
dictatorship that operates much like an
absolute monarchy , yet occurs in a nominally
republican state.
Examples in the United States
In the United States, many political dynasties
have arisen. Peter Schweizer describes the
Bush family as "the most successful political
dynasty in American history." [1] The family
has produced two Presidents ( George H.W.
Bush and George W. Bush , the forty-first and
forty-third, respectively), a Governor of
Texas (George W. Bush), a Governor of
Florida (Jeb Bush ), a U.S. Senator from
Connecticut (Prescott Bush ) amongst other
prominent members, including U.S.
Representatives, bankers and industrialists.
The family of forty-second U.S. President Bill
Clinton has been described as a dynasty. His
wife, Hillary Clinton, is a former U.S.
Secretary of State and former U.S. Senator
and is a presumptive candidate for the 2016
Democratic Presidential nomination[2] Their
daughter, Chelsea Clinton, is a reporter who
campaigned extensively during her mother's
unsuccessful 2008 bid for President.
Second U.S. President John Adams was the
father of sixth U.S. President John Quincy
Adams .
Thirty-second U.S. President Franklin D.
Roosevelt was the fifth cousin of twenty-sixth
U.S. President Theodore Roosevelt. FDR's
wife, Eleanor Roosevelt, was Theodore
Roosevelt's niece, which made FDR and
Eleanor fifth cousins, once removed.[3]

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Political_family
Re: Where Is The Hope For The Youths And Vulnerables?(a Case Study Of APC) by Citadelbot: 9:28am On Dec 04, 2014
customized13:

Nwabekeyi, You should be worried about T A Orji of your state. whats your own with Tinubu?

1 Like

Re: Where Is The Hope For The Youths And Vulnerables?(a Case Study Of APC) by Nobody: 9:30am On Dec 04, 2014
Citadelbot:

Nwabekeyi, You should be worried about T A Orji of your state. whats your own with Tinubu?
yimu
Re: Where Is The Hope For The Youths And Vulnerables?(a Case Study Of APC) by Citadelbot: 9:34am On Dec 04, 2014
customized13:
yimu

You know nah. Why do you always ignore your governor. You have never open a thread about him before, why? Just wanna know.

(1) (Reply)

Shocking Photo/video!!! Top APC Member Caught Fortifying Himself With Juju / Pdp’ll No Longer Tolerate Obasanjo’s Outburst – Babatope / Where Is Mrs Buhari? The Punch Newspapers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.