Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,089 members, 7,818,277 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:41 AM

Babies Skin – What You Need To Know - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Babies Skin – What You Need To Know (666 Views)

Photo Of Two Babies Sharing One Incubator At A General Hospital In Lagos / Wale Oke: ‘Breastfeeding Is For Babies, Not Husbands’ / Babies Skin – What You Need To Know (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Babies Skin – What You Need To Know by lillyjane(f): 3:15pm On Dec 03, 2014
Babies skin needs to be taken care of. The joy of every parent is to have a child. But the complete joy comes when you know that your child is well and healthy. Taking care of baby’s skin and general well-being could be very challenging as we have to be their mind, eyes and even their feelings.

If your child has rashes or any skin problem, believe me nobody would like to carry the baby when you go out. You as the parent(s) will also lack the self-esteem.

HOW TO TAKE CARE OF YOUR BABIES SKIN

I am going to be as plain and straight forward as possible and also teach you what works for me and my baby. First of all, to have that perfect skin you will cherish from your little one, you have to start when she is still in the uterus. Yes, the formation happens in there. Make sure you drink lots of water and eat more fruit and vegetables. It’s as simple as that.
Secondly, use the body care product that is mild and compatible with your baby’s skin, avoid impulse purchase due to brand or price. In fact, I make my own baby’s 100% natural body cream at home with shea butter, cocoanut oil and palm kernel oil.

Furthermore, make sure you cream your baby well and evenly too. while changing diaper, be generous with your made 100% organic cream or the purchased petroleum jelly based product. This will help your baby’s skin not to be damp by the time the diaper is soiled.

Change you baby’s diaper as often as it gets soiled to avoid being too soggy and causing rash thereafter with the accompanying discomfort.

Please share with us your own babies skin care routine or let us know if you are going o trying out this one.
http://www..com/babies-skin-what-you-need-to-know-about-babies-skin

(1) (Reply)

Are There Nutritional, Health Values In Beer? / Cheap Hospitals For Birthing In U.k And U.s / Federal Government Spends 8bn To Fight HIV/AIDS In Taraba, Abia State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.