Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,248 members, 7,815,364 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:20 AM

Assistant Managing Director - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Assistant Managing Director (670 Views)

Managing A Website, An Advice Needed / Step By Step Guide To Managing Ad Choices On Yahoo! / Drupal 7 Bible Free Download (Start Building And Managing Web Sites With Drupal) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Assistant Managing Director by somyteresources: 3:33pm On Dec 03, 2014
Pramitor Manufacturing Industry Limited
Our company Pramitor Manufacturing Industry is a subsidiary of eaglex group of companies and was incorporated in 2013. It is an indigenous blue chip company engaged in the manufacturing of Plastic Chairs, Tables, Trays, Plates, Spoons, Cups, Jerry Cans of different sizes and many other allied products.

Responsibilities:
• Reports to and work directly with the Managing Director;
• Schedules every important appointment for the MD and give appropriate reminder from time to time.
• In charge of fostering staff meetings.
• Must have good inter personal relationship.

Qualifications and Requirements:
• Minimum of an ND in any discipline
• 1-2 years relevant experience
• HOW TO APPLY; submit cv to somyteresources@yahoo.com or send; name, age,address, phonenumber, qualification to 08059811675.
Re: Assistant Managing Director by namo(m): 11:15pm On Dec 03, 2014
somyteresources:

Pramitor Manufacturing Industry Limited
Our company Pramitor Manufacturing Industry is a subsidiary of eaglex group of companies and was incorporated in 2013. It is an indigenous blue chip company engaged in the manufacturing of Plastic Chairs, Tables, Trays, Plates, Spoons, Cups, Jerry Cans of different sizes and many other allied products.

Responsibilities:
• Reports to and work directly with the Managing Director;
• Schedules every important appointment for the MD and give appropriate reminder from time to time.
• In charge of fostering staff meetings.
• Must have good inter personal relationship.

Qualifications and Requirements:
• Minimum of an ND in any discipline
• 1-2 years relevant experience
• HOW TO APPLY; submit cv to somyteresources@yahoo.com or send; name, age,address, phonenumber, qualification to 08059811675.

haba oga md this isnt supposed to be in webmasters board. please carry it to job and vacancy joor.

(1) (Reply)

Help Me How Do I Market My New Forum Site Without Paying A Kobo / Difference Between Arguments And Parameters In PHP / My Mtn Simple Server Cheaat Is Not Worrking Again Please Help!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.