Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,066 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:44 AM

Managing A Website, An Advice Needed - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Managing A Website, An Advice Needed (878 Views)

Interested In Managing a Blog, take mine, totally free / LASU Website “an Embarrassment To The Institution” / A lesson To Bloggers & An advice to Misstechy - The Linda Ikeji Of Tech Blogs (2) (3) (4)

Managing A Website, An Advice Needed by Dokitadotun: 5:30am On Aug 18, 2015
Good day everyone, pls i need help from gurus in the house. I need someone who will help me build a website and also manage it at top professional level. Should I use fiverr.com or a naija manager?. Can one find a gig on fiverr that offers something like this? .This is becos of price o, a naija guy I approached in Ibadan charged me five figures cost. Pls I need advice. Thanks.
Re: Managing A Website, An Advice Needed by Julius2214(m): 5:45am On Aug 18, 2015
It depends on the kind of website.
Let's chat on whatsapp 07065161651
Re: Managing A Website, An Advice Needed by Donald3d(m): 8:17am On Aug 18, 2015
Dokitadotun:
Good day everyone, pls i need help from gurus in the house. I need someone who will help me build a website and also manage it at top professional level. Should I use fiverr.com or a naija manager?. Can one find a gig on fiverr that offers something like this? .This is becos of price o, a naija guy I approached in Ibadan charged me five figures cost. Pls I need advice. Thanks.
Goood mornig sir ,what kind of website are we looking at ,here is my number,08182346055

Re: Managing A Website, An Advice Needed by dwebdesign(m): 10:12am On Aug 18, 2015
You need a good website designer or an a developer skilled in website designing languages to build a website for you at cheap and affordable price.?

We will help you build your website with custom features, a professional touch, a mobile friendly and search engine optimised( SEO) website.

No matter how big or complex your website project is, we will handle it for you, we have done that and are willing to share our portfolio with you.

Contact us today.

Mobile: 08133884165

WhatsApp: 08133884165

BBM: 2BB63350

We are skilled with expert level knowledge in languages as:

HTML/HTML5,

CSS/CSS3,

PHP, MYSQL,

Javascript/Jquery,

JqueryMobile,Bootstrap.

CMS(content management systems)-> (WordPress, Joomla, Opencart, Magento, Whmcs, Drupal and Pulse Cms, blogger ).
Re: Managing A Website, An Advice Needed by vicsrael: 2:53pm On Aug 18, 2015
Dokitadotun:
if you are doing a normal standard site i will do it for you 25k, if you want a one page advertisement site i will do it for you 5k but if you site has special futures then we have to negotiate but my price is always on the low side. call me or whatsapp on 08130687861
Re: Managing A Website, An Advice Needed by donsheddy1(m): 3:10pm On Aug 18, 2015
Re: Managing A Website, An Advice Needed by AkinseteK(m): 7:07pm On Aug 18, 2015
I can design a website for you and also manage it for you , You can call me on 08034089466 to discuss about the website and also managing it
Re: Managing A Website, An Advice Needed by bassdow: 9:04pm On Aug 19, 2015
Dokitadotun:

Hello
Contact Us for cost effective professional services.

BaConSol.com - A premier solution oriented company specializing on professional Website design & Development, SmS & Email Marketing, Back Office support, Advertising and branding, Business Process Outsourcing, Contact Center services.

Contact Us for the design and management of your
-Cooperate Website for Companies and Organization
-Blogs
-E-commerce website and Online Stores
-Personal Websites
-Forums and Blogs, Dating Websites, Hotel Booking, Airline Booking, etc.
...etc;

We also render other services such as:
-SmS and E-mail Marketing
-Website maintenance and redesign
-Online Advertising and Marketing
-Sales of Email Address lists and Servers
-Sales of Nigeria GSM Number Database
-BPO Services
...and lots More.

Visit Us today at www.BaConSol.com or 09020325050 (Calls & Whatsapp)
Re: Managing A Website, An Advice Needed by nairalanduser: 1:12am On Aug 20, 2015
AkinseteK:
I can design a website for you and also manage it for you , You can call me on 08034089466 to discuss about the website and also managing it

Rather than begging for clients here, why not use www.gimylancer.com for free publicity of your services. You will be sure of getting more audience.
Its launching in September but you can take advantage of the offer we have available now - where we will select the first few people who indicate interest by dropping their email addresses at www.gimylancer.com to give front-page feature on their services/gigs/jobs depending on category belonged to.
Re: Managing A Website, An Advice Needed by boldx(m): 1:37am On Aug 20, 2015
whatever your budget is. i can design and manage it for you. I will design it, then you can pay after that.

Webmasters Pls I Need Help On Turning A Non Responsive Webpage Into Reponsive / "View Message Requests" on Facebook / I Need A Website Designer