Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,684 members, 7,816,788 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:10 PM

Water Or Toilet Roll: Which Do You Use To Clean Up After Defecating? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Water Or Toilet Roll: Which Do You Use To Clean Up After Defecating? (1168 Views)

Help : Pepperish Sensation Few Hours After Defecating / Which Of These Have You Used To Clean Your Ear? / Do You Use Water Or Toilet Paper For ""you Know What"" ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Water Or Toilet Roll: Which Do You Use To Clean Up After Defecating? by adonbilivit: 4:06pm On Dec 03, 2014
i was using toilet roll until i tried water and ever since then i have not used toilet roll again. i think water is more healthy, doctors in the house i hope i am right. when i use water i don't stink down there and that boosts my confidence
Re: Water Or Toilet Roll: Which Do You Use To Clean Up After Defecating? by echobee(f): 4:08pm On Dec 03, 2014
Team water grin
Re: Water Or Toilet Roll: Which Do You Use To Clean Up After Defecating? by holatin(m): 4:08pm On Dec 03, 2014
water now.
Toilet roll can never clean dat place like water
Re: Water Or Toilet Roll: Which Do You Use To Clean Up After Defecating? by simplemach(m): 4:10pm On Dec 03, 2014
Water all the way #teamwater. But if no water, petrol goes.
Re: Water Or Toilet Roll: Which Do You Use To Clean Up After Defecating? by mizjules(f): 4:16pm On Dec 03, 2014
Twas bac in school that tissue was the main thing,now water all the way. I have weird friends that don't use water..YOud see them scouting for tissue if they don't have like its gold they are looking for!
Re: Water Or Toilet Roll: Which Do You Use To Clean Up After Defecating? by adonbilivit: 4:17pm On Dec 03, 2014
simplemach:
Re: Water Or Toilet Roll: Which Do You Use To Clean Up After Defecating? by adonbilivit: 4:17pm On Dec 03, 2014
simplemach:
petrol? video of you using petrol or adonbilivit. he is only kidding about using petrol guys...try it not
Re: Water Or Toilet Roll: Which Do You Use To Clean Up After Defecating? by ULSHERLAN(m): 4:23pm On Dec 03, 2014
lmao at some topics en.... una dey try
Re: Water Or Toilet Roll: Which Do You Use To Clean Up After Defecating? by simplemach(m): 4:23pm On Dec 03, 2014
adonbilivit:
petrol? video of you using petrol or adonbilivit. he is only kidding about using petrol guys...try it not
u want me to put a video of me washing my things on Nairaland, you want me to be banned?
Re: Water Or Toilet Roll: Which Do You Use To Clean Up After Defecating? by Anwasia(m): 4:33pm On Dec 03, 2014
[color=#006600][/color]
adonbilivit:
i was using toilet roll until i tried water and ever since then i have not used toilet roll again. i think water is more healthy, doctors in the house i hope i am right. when i use water i don't stink down there and that boosts my confidence

Pictures if you using water to clean yourself or idontbilivit..
Re: Water Or Toilet Roll: Which Do You Use To Clean Up After Defecating? by uboma(m): 5:34pm On Dec 03, 2014
I am comfortable with using water. Some ladies prefer using wipes to water though.

1 Like

Re: Water Or Toilet Roll: Which Do You Use To Clean Up After Defecating? by Nobody: 6:50pm On Dec 03, 2014
Why would u clean up with paper.... Don't you know you will leave some of the waste on your underwear

Clean with water and soap if necessary.
Re: Water Or Toilet Roll: Which Do You Use To Clean Up After Defecating? by Nobody: 8:58pm On Dec 03, 2014
uboma:
I am comfortable with using water. Some ladies prefer using wipes to water though.
Yep you're right, I love wet wipes
Re: Water Or Toilet Roll: Which Do You Use To Clean Up After Defecating? by Caracta(f): 10:55pm On Dec 03, 2014
Just use wipes if you are confused cheesy
Re: Water Or Toilet Roll: Which Do You Use To Clean Up After Defecating? by evanscheck(m): 1:20am On Dec 04, 2014
Using water is so ideal and good so far u dont keep nails for the ladies and u have a good toilet soap to wash ur hands after job well done.. infact I agree dat water does d job better.
Re: Water Or Toilet Roll: Which Do You Use To Clean Up After Defecating? by swegg: 3:01am On Dec 04, 2014
You people are disgusting. Chai poverty is bad thing, how much is tissue that u cant buy. Eww I can imagine u using ur bare hand. How unhygienic. I've been living in the US i didn't know people back in naija were so uncivilized and dirty. I don't blame yall tho. ur poor
Re: Water Or Toilet Roll: Which Do You Use To Clean Up After Defecating? by ezineexpert(m): 7:06am On Dec 04, 2014
I use water as well and the wash my hands very well with soap.
Re: Water Or Toilet Roll: Which Do You Use To Clean Up After Defecating? by adonbilivit: 6:55am On Dec 05, 2014
swegg:
You people are disgusting. Chai poverty is bad thing, how much is tissue that u cant buy. Eww I can imagine u using ur bare hand. How unhygienic. I've been living in the US i didn't know people back in naija were so uncivilized and dirty. I don't blame yall tho. ur poor
this has nothing to do with poverty. i could send you a truck load of tissue...lol

1 Like

Re: Water Or Toilet Roll: Which Do You Use To Clean Up After Defecating? by chymystique(f): 10:03am On Dec 05, 2014
I use condemned newspapers and it cleans it wella embarassed.. Tissues are expensive and carrying water to the toilet is jst stressful for me cause its pit.
Re: Water Or Toilet Roll: Which Do You Use To Clean Up After Defecating? by adonbilivit: 6:02pm On Dec 07, 2014
chymystique:
I use condemned newspapers and it cleans it wella embarassed.. Tissues are expensive and carrying water to the toilet is jst stressful for me cause its pit.
as in grave? lol
Re: Water Or Toilet Roll: Which Do You Use To Clean Up After Defecating? by Nobody: 9:58pm On Dec 07, 2014
Using only tissue is just as unhygienic, I use tissue then wash with water, you live in the US ? You should know better mr rich guy

swegg:

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Benefits Of Papaya / 9 Delicious Foods That Can Kill You (photos) / !!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.