Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,954 members, 7,835,182 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:43 AM

"Wizkid Did No Wrong In Charging Saeon, She Was Wrong To Have Called Him Out" MI - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "Wizkid Did No Wrong In Charging Saeon, She Was Wrong To Have Called Him Out" MI (971 Views)

12 Celebrities Who Hate Linda Ikeji & Have Called Her Out / Saeon: "My Side Boob Almost Caused An Accident" - Photo / Sultan Of Brunei: The Man Who Can Do No Wrong! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

"Wizkid Did No Wrong In Charging Saeon, She Was Wrong To Have Called Him Out" MI by amakaikeng(f): 5:10pm On Dec 03, 2014
In an interview with Encomium magazine, rapper MI Abaga talked about why it took him four years to release an album, why he featured 26 artistes on the album, if Wizkid charged him - and he also shared his thoughts on the whole Saeon and Wizkid shenanigans. According to him, Saeon was wrong by accusing Wizkid publicly because he did no wrong by charging her.

Asked if he paid the artistes he featured in his new album, especially Wizkid who claims he charges N10...

"I didn’t pay them, except few. The payment was minimal, not much, just to help the collaboration. Let me quickly react to the rift between Wizkid and Miss Saeon. I think, personally, Wizkid did nothing wrong because it’s business. You approached him for business and he delivered. Business is business. In my own opinion, the way Miss Saeon went about it is wrong. You don’t talk about business deals in public. That’s how I feel. Personally, I don’t charge for collabo. Wizkid didn’t charge me; even when he came to record with one of my artistes here, he didn’t even drink water, not to talk of charging. However, if you meet my management and approach us with a business deal, we won’t turn it down."

Continue to read more of what he said...http://www.amakaikenga.com/2014/12/wizkid-did-no-wrong-in-charging-saeon.html

Re: "Wizkid Did No Wrong In Charging Saeon, She Was Wrong To Have Called Him Out" MI by Nobody: 5:34pm On Dec 03, 2014
Enough of this wizkid and saeon talk.....next news please!
Re: "Wizkid Did No Wrong In Charging Saeon, She Was Wrong To Have Called Him Out" MI by Tval(m): 5:59pm On Dec 03, 2014
Na she approach d guy with money, d guy no charge am. Shey Wizzy go dey run for money again?

(1) (Reply)

Photo: Toyin Lawani Shows Off Her Brand New Range Rover SUV / 16 Of The Most Expensive Celebrity Body Parts / Crazy Indeed!!! Did Anyone See This???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.