Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,893 members, 7,814,017 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:19 AM

Married To A Spoilt Child - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Married To A Spoilt Child (4247 Views)

He Raped Me, Now Getting Married To My Best Friend... / Photos: The Girl Who Got Married To A Portrait Finally Replied Linda Ikeji / Getting Married To A Widower (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Married To A Spoilt Child by KanwuliaJara: 9:30pm On Dec 04, 2014
SAMBARRY:
grin

well for me it's not easy but help me manage am.the second is with fried chicken not ese eran cheesy

Ok! grin
It is nicer than the "shrimp" one!
I fit CHOP AM with chicken! grin
Re: Married To A Spoilt Child by Nobody: 9:33pm On Dec 04, 2014
Na we(especially mothers)dey spoil them.
Fruit of our hard labor cheesy
Re: Married To A Spoilt Child by SAMBARRY: 9:36pm On Dec 04, 2014
KanwuliaJara:

Ok! grin
It is nicer than the "shrimp" one!
I fit CHOP AM with chicken! grin
lolllzzzz grin
Re: Married To A Spoilt Child by Stillfire: 5:07pm On Dec 05, 2014
This kind of husband never change. Instead you would be the one changing yourself to what you are not. The only advice here is to train your son better so he doesn't grow up to frustrate the life of an unsuspecting woman as your husband is doing to you. It's our duty to break this cycle of entitled males sadistically destined to suck out the soul of a young woman just because you're a wife. Obviously a whimpering, subjugated female generates a highly orgas..mic sensation in the African male psyche. Let's do our daughters a service so they can be genuinely happy in their marriages.

2 Likes

Re: Married To A Spoilt Child by Onegai(f): 7:03pm On Dec 05, 2014
SAMBARRY:
No na turkey remain o

I hate you so much right now. I can practically imagine the taste of that turkey in my mouth (which is tasting like a combo of Chloroquine, Ampliclox, Flagyl and 3 other drugs right now cry )

Kai.
Re: Married To A Spoilt Child by SAMBARRY: 7:09pm On Dec 05, 2014
Onegai:

I hate you so much right now. I can practically imagine the taste of that turkey in my mouth (which is tasting like a combo of Chloroquine, Ampliclox, Flagyl and 3 other drugs right now cry )

Kai.
don't hate the cook wink
Re: Married To A Spoilt Child by Agrika: 12:03am On Dec 06, 2014
O.p apply your Nigerian woman "sense"...it's obvious that these old papa (sorry didn't mean to insult oga) doesn't want to grow up so handle him with "kid" gloves
"All men (Nigerian men) are glorified babies treat them like one"

2 Likes

Re: Married To A Spoilt Child by Nobody: 6:26am On Dec 06, 2014
Thank God you knew who he was before you married him and married despite objections its not as if he changed.
The same way you managed him to marry is the same way you will keep managing him. People don't marry and " change" their bad attitudes, they change only when they decide to.

Am sure you thought having kids will change him sadly you are just saddled with a lot more babies.
My sister, fast, pray and keep managing oh, na market wey you buy be that

2 Likes

Re: Married To A Spoilt Child by SAMBARRY: 12:45pm On Dec 06, 2014
grin grin grin nawa. Let me just balance like toni and continue watching

aisha2:
Thank God you knew who he was before you married him and married despite objections its not as if he changed.
The same way you managed him to marry is the same way you will keep managing him. People don't marry and " change" their bad attitudes, they change only when they decide to.

Am sure you thought having kids will change him sadly you are just saddled with a lot more babies.
My sister, fast, pray and keep managing oh, na market wey you buy be that

Re: Married To A Spoilt Child by iykedare(m): 1:26pm On Dec 06, 2014
Stillfire:
This kind of husband never change. Instead you would be the one changing yourself to what you are not. The only advice here is to train your son better so he doesn't grow up to frustrate the life of an unsuspecting woman as your husband is doing to you. It's our duty to break this cycle of entitled males sadistically destined to suck out the soul of a young woman just because you're a wife. Obviously a whimpering, subjugated female generates a highly orgas..mic sensation in the African male psyche. Let's do our daughters a service so they can be genuinely happy in their marriages.

Keep deceiving yourself. Our daughters need better re-orientation so they won't turn out to you women of today who have little or no moral value.
Re: Married To A Spoilt Child by iykedare(m): 1:35pm On Dec 06, 2014
carefreewannabe:

Every marriage / relationship has its challenges.

You would have problems even if you were married to someone else.
I think you should not question who you married even if your family didn't want you to marry this man.
You married him because you loved him and it was your choice and it is good you made your choice and not anyone else.

I see nothing wrong with your husband wanting to pamper and encourage him.
As for the he doesn't want to be corrected part, well, nobody really likes it. And the more sensitive a person is, the more difficult it is for the person to accept criticism, even if it is constructive.

Try this: If you next want to correct him, make sure you use the right words and you do it in a loving way. Whatever you want to correct, correct the decision, behavior or situation, never the person.

If you wish that he does something for you, ask him nicely.

And more importantly, do not forget to appreciate him.
Before you correct him or express any kind of CONSTRUCTIVE criticism, make sure you have appreciated and encouraged him for at least three to four times before criticizing / correcting his behavior / decision. Focus your attention on the things he does right and express your satisfaction.

Please try it. I promise, it will work if you do it correctly.
So think of 3-4 things that you can pay him a compliment for and tell him that you appreciate them.
Space them, don't shower him with compliments on one day. Do this for a week and then ask him nicely for something you would like him to do.

Good luck. wink

Ehhhh, this can't be from carefreewannabe. This is so much unlike you.

Chaircover has hacked carefreewannabe s account.

1 Like

Re: Married To A Spoilt Child by Nobody: 7:22pm On Dec 06, 2014
iykedare:

Ehhhh, this can't be from carefreewannabe. This is so much unlike you.

Chaircover has hacked carefreewannabe s account.

Why not?
Re: Married To A Spoilt Child by iykedare(m): 8:37pm On Dec 06, 2014
carefreewannabe:

Why not?

you didn't 'hammer' the husband your usual way.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Wedding Ceremony: Can This Happen In Nigeria?? (photo) / ‘I Thought My Husband Was Too Handsome To Marry Me’ / Hilarious Chat Between Husband And Wife. Pic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.