Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,780 members, 7,817,241 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:36 AM

Wedding Ceremony: Can This Happen In Nigeria?? (photo) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Wedding Ceremony: Can This Happen In Nigeria?? (photo) (4250 Views)

Is This Chemistry Or Is It Bound To Happen In Marriage/relationship? / Elderly Man Weds Little Girl In Northern Nigeria (Photo) / AFP Features Nigerian Surrogate Mother. Reveals How It Is Done In Nigeria (Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wedding Ceremony: Can This Happen In Nigeria?? (photo) by Nobody: 1:12pm On Jan 10, 2022
With the way we spend alot feeding a whole community, spraying money and impressing enemies during wedding occasion, Is it possible for Nigerians to adopt the below standard?

To save cost etc?

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wedding Ceremony: Can This Happen In Nigeria?? (photo) by Mariangeles(f): 1:22pm On Jan 10, 2022
Most Nigerians are not this romantically minded.

You see? Even to you, it's about the cost. How cheap and below standard it looks.
Me, I see intimacy.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wedding Ceremony: Can This Happen In Nigeria?? (photo) by socialmediaman: 1:23pm On Jan 10, 2022
Large wedding is a choice, though many of us prefer to spend our life savings on it.

1 Like

Re: Wedding Ceremony: Can This Happen In Nigeria?? (photo) by techmo(m): 1:25pm On Jan 10, 2022
Why not?! Many weddings end at the registry

1 Like

Re: Wedding Ceremony: Can This Happen In Nigeria?? (photo) by Kriss216: 1:35pm On Jan 10, 2022
Mariangeles:

You see? Even to you, it's about the cost. How cheap and below standard it looks.
Me, I see intimacy.
No Nigerian bride will agree to this type of wedding. They rather remain unmarried.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wedding Ceremony: Can This Happen In Nigeria?? (photo) by Nobody: 1:35pm On Jan 10, 2022
Mariangeles:

Me, I see intimacy.
Be honest.. be honest isn't it cheaper than most weddings. Don't we even take loans for weddings??

1 Like

Re: Wedding Ceremony: Can This Happen In Nigeria?? (photo) by Nobody: 1:36pm On Jan 10, 2022
techmo:
Why not?! Many weddings end at the registry
out door
Re: Wedding Ceremony: Can This Happen In Nigeria?? (photo) by Kriss216: 1:37pm On Jan 10, 2022
socialmediaman:
Large wedding is a choice, though many of us prefer to spend our life savings on it.
Who are they many of us?

1 Like

Re: Wedding Ceremony: Can This Happen In Nigeria?? (photo) by money121(m): 1:45pm On Jan 10, 2022
Yes
Re: Wedding Ceremony: Can This Happen In Nigeria?? (photo) by doggedfighter(f): 1:46pm On Jan 10, 2022
Yes it can happen in Nigeria.

But sometimes the groom desires a big wedding as he belongs to different clubs and will like them to grace his wedding and give him his due.

Personally I don't mind wedding in my sitting room.

6 Likes

Re: Wedding Ceremony: Can This Happen In Nigeria?? (photo) by Mariangeles(f): 1:53pm On Jan 10, 2022
Kriss216:

No Nigerian bride will agree to this type of wedding. They rather remain unmarried.

Most will not, but not all.
Re: Wedding Ceremony: Can This Happen In Nigeria?? (photo) by FirmTR(m): 1:56pm On Jan 10, 2022
Na this kind wedding I go do o, if the girl and her family nor like am, make them gimme chance.
Re: Wedding Ceremony: Can This Happen In Nigeria?? (photo) by Kriss216: 1:56pm On Jan 10, 2022
Mariangeles:

Most will not, but not all.
Will you?

Be frank please.

1 Like

Re: Wedding Ceremony: Can This Happen In Nigeria?? (photo) by Mariangeles(f): 1:59pm On Jan 10, 2022
Kriss216:

Will you?

Be frank please.

Let's just say I'm not a fan of flamboyance.

1 Like

Re: Wedding Ceremony: Can This Happen In Nigeria?? (photo) by Bahamas95(m): 2:00pm On Jan 10, 2022
Somewhere in West Africa a man spent 45million in a marriage that didn't even last.

2 Likes

Re: Wedding Ceremony: Can This Happen In Nigeria?? (photo) by Kriss216: 2:02pm On Jan 10, 2022
Mariangeles:

Let's just say I'm not a fan of flamboyance.
Good to know.

Jisie ike

2 Likes

Re: Wedding Ceremony: Can This Happen In Nigeria?? (photo) by Jecci(f): 2:08pm On Jan 10, 2022
This is the type of wedding that I would love to have.
I don't fancy all that plenty noise and the rest that follows loud wedding parties.
Park people full for hall both enemies and friends dey blast loud music, me and my husband go wan use dance kill ourself.
I am telling my mom and sisters already when the time comes that they shouldn't be expecting a society kind of wedding.
We will just go to the registry and do our thing and after that just have a nice evening outdoor garden reception with just few family and friends or at the beach

6 Likes

Re: Wedding Ceremony: Can This Happen In Nigeria?? (photo) by Nobody: 2:24pm On Jan 10, 2022
Bahamas95:
Somewhere in West Africa a man spent 45million on a marriage that didn't even last.
lol we saw the thread grin
Re: Wedding Ceremony: Can This Happen In Nigeria?? (photo) by Nobody: 2:25pm On Jan 10, 2022
Jecci:
I don't fancy all that plenty noise and the rest that follows loud wedding parties.
Park people full for hall both enemies and friends dey blast loud music, me and my husband go wan use dance kill ourself.
I am telling my mom and sisters already when the time comes that they shouldn't be expecting a society kind of wedding.
We will just go to the registry and do our thing and after that just have a nice evening outdoor garden reception with just few family and friends or at the beach
Fantastic ✌️✌️✌️

1 Like

Re: Wedding Ceremony: Can This Happen In Nigeria?? (photo) by Solsix(m): 2:43pm On Jan 10, 2022
Jecci:
My kind of woman

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wedding Ceremony: Can This Happen In Nigeria?? (photo) by blakid(m): 2:46pm On Jan 10, 2022
Jecci:
My kind of woman kiss
Re: Wedding Ceremony: Can This Happen In Nigeria?? (photo) by omowolewa: 3:01pm On Jan 10, 2022
This is pre-wedding picture
Re: Wedding Ceremony: Can This Happen In Nigeria?? (photo) by Richy4(m): 4:26pm On Jan 10, 2022
I don't think it's possible... You totally forgot that some Nigerians are very good with inviting themselves...

Just do a little survey on 15 friends around u by telling them that one of your rich friends is wedding...u might not be surprised if more than half makes some proposal to come with U... Even when they have zero idea of who was wedding...

2 Likes

Re: Wedding Ceremony: Can This Happen In Nigeria?? (photo) by Nobody: 4:49pm On Jan 10, 2022
Richy4:
I don't think it's possible... You totally forgot that some Nigerians are very good with inviting themselves...

Just do a little survey on 15 friends around u by telling them that one of your rich friends is wedding...u might not be surprised if more than half makes some proposal to come with U... Even when they have zero idea of who was wedding...
grin grin grin awof and gate crashing things... Lol

1 Like

Re: Wedding Ceremony: Can This Happen In Nigeria?? (photo) by Opeyemiextra(f): 4:57pm On Jan 10, 2022
Hammyaladin:
With the way we spend alot feeding a whole community, spraying money and impressing enemies during wedding occasion, Is it possible for Nigerians to adopt the below standard?

To save cost etc?
Whether families like it or not, my wedding is most likely going to be like this. I don't like community things.

2 Likes

Re: Wedding Ceremony: Can This Happen In Nigeria?? (photo) by Nobody: 4:59pm On Jan 10, 2022
Opeyemiextra:

Whether families like it or not, my wedding is most likely going to be like this. I don't like community things.
cool
Re: Wedding Ceremony: Can This Happen In Nigeria?? (photo) by Opeyemiextra(f): 5:09pm On Jan 10, 2022
Hammyaladin:
cool

The question is who am I trying to impress? Most of the things you will do that day will no longer matter after the wedding.

We live in a generation where the need to oppress and pepper others is more important than peace of mind and true joy. But, that is not me. I'm too old for that shit grin

1 Like

Re: Wedding Ceremony: Can This Happen In Nigeria?? (photo) by Nobody: 5:15pm On Jan 10, 2022
Opeyemiextra:

The question is who am I trying to impress? Most of the things you will do that day will no longer matter after the wedding.

We live in a generation where the need to oppress and pepper others is more important than peace of mind and true joy. But, that is not me. I'm too old for that shit grin
This is so true.... The fact that people can't become rich and aquire material things without the intention of cumming grin (to pepper them) on their enemies is disastrous

1 Like

Re: Wedding Ceremony: Can This Happen In Nigeria?? (photo) by Mariangeles(f): 5:44pm On Jan 10, 2022
Hammyaladin:
This is so true.... The fact that people can't become rich and aquire material things without the intention of cumming grin (to pepper them) on their enemies is disastrous

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha grin

1 Like

Re: Wedding Ceremony: Can This Happen In Nigeria?? (photo) by BigYash: 7:00pm On Jan 10, 2022
doggedfighter:
Yes it can happen in Nigeria.

But sometimes the groom desires a big wedding as he belongs to different clubs and will like them to grace his wedding and give him his due.

Personally I don't mind wedding in my sitting room.
Groom desire wetin? Who dey sell asoebi? When ladies will wanna show their frds that their man has money,even wen some men no really too get. Una go push the gullible man into debt ,wen he go dey pay after wedding . The ladies just wanna show off,to please people... Make them say na her wedding groove pass..
Re: Wedding Ceremony: Can This Happen In Nigeria?? (photo) by debbydams(f): 7:02pm On Jan 10, 2022
Kriss216:

I prefare something like this

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Most Adulterous Countries In The World / Characteristics of a Typical Nigerian Mother. (lol) / Which Skin Colour Is Your?(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.