Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,601 members, 7,812,967 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:09 AM

Boko Haram Is A Cia Covert Operation – Wikileaks - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Is A Cia Covert Operation – Wikileaks (2086 Views)

Boko Haram Is A Cia Covert Operation – Wikileaks / Nigerians Must Read:boko Haram: A CIA Covert Operation; Usa’s Destabilisa'n Plot / Boko Haram Is A CIA Covert Operation – Wikileaks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Boko Haram Is A Cia Covert Operation – Wikileaks by xtremely9ja: 9:28pm On Dec 03, 2014
I read this article sometimes back and inasmuch as I do not really want to believe the article because it looks more like a product of an overactive imagination and an attempt at decently present a carefully woven conspiracy theory, but what if it is me living in denial. Enjoy.

We have already been regaled with reports provided by the Wikileaks which identified the US embassy in Nigeria as a forward operating base for wide and far reaching acts of subversion against Nigeria which include but not limited to eavesdropping on Nigerian government communication, financial espionage on leading Nigerians, support and funding of subversive groups and insurgents, sponsoring of divisive propaganda among the disparate groups of Nigeria and the use of visa blackmail to induce and coerce high ranking Nigerians into acting in favor of US interests.

But beyond what we know from the Wikileaks report, what many Nigerians do not know is that US embassy’s subversive activities in Nigeria fits into the long term US government’s well camouflaged policy of containment against Nigeria the ultimate goal of which is to eliminate Nigeria as a potential strategic rival to the US in the African continent.

According to wikileaks article on ACRI which portrays the ACRI as a counterweight which was set up by the US to instigate mistrust in Nigerian dominated ECOMOG; the sense of Nigerian led anti-American opposition was first observed in during the bush administration, when Nigeria without support from the west or UN led the first ever African intervention force on peacekeeping mission to Liberia while at the same time engaging Sierra Leone in forced peace combat, with predominantly Nigerian troops( over 90%) being spearheaded by then Military ruler Gen. Ibrahim Badamasi Babangida.

In this regard, the report further recalled Nigeria’s role in helping to liberate the southern African countries in the 70’s and 80’s in clear opposition and defiance to the interests of the United States and its western allies which resulted in setback for Western initiatives in Africa at the time.

Both concluded with a recommendation that the US Government in conjunction with its allies should seek to contain the growing influence of Nigeria in the sub-region by forming a parallel organization to ECOMOG. But in order not to unduly alarm and antagonize Nigeria which the report admitted still had considerable influence in the region, the US government was advised to go about this using quiet diplomacy and instigating false propaganda.

Years later the CIA while tactically taking advantage of growing sectarian violence in Nigeria, recruited jobless Islamic extremist through Muslim and other traditional leaders offering training indirectly to the group by use of foreign based terror groups. A detailed analysis is done below:

However, there many dots left to be joined together to find the truth;

In December 2011 an Algerian based CIA wing gave out 40 million Naira for a planned Long term partnership with boko haram, with the PLEDGE TO DO MORE. On June 29, 2009 a United States cable leaked by wikileaks showed that the CIA public predicted the onslaught of deadly terrorist attack by boko haram, i.e. even 2 months before boko haram started terrorist actions. Disregarding advices from experts the US armed Saudi Arabia who in turned armed Libyan rebels that in turn armed Malian rebels and Boko Haram, a chain tactically predicted by the CIA. US=>SA=>LIBYA=>BOKO HARAM. Spy files a wikileak document indicates that SS8 a surveillance company in the us was producing viruses(Trojans) that hijack individual computer and phones (iPhone, blackberry, android etc.), take over the device, record its every use, movement, GPS info and even sights and sounds in the room it is in. This software was however bought and used as tools by the CIA in its eavesdropping games on Nigerian politicians, thus detecting corrupt practices. As good as that may sound, but whichever politician refused to hijack policies in favor of the US was made to face financial espionage or “corruption charges”. It is however remarkably outstanding or rather coincidental how Nigerian SSS agents personal information, including address, bank information, mobile numbers, etc. were leaked and published on the web when the SSS where jointly working with the CIA to gather intelligence boko haram thus compromising the identity/security of the agents as well as that of their family. It is also important to note the “miraculous escape of Kabiru Sokoto” from a secret top security facility whose location was known to the CIA. In the aftermath of the unfortunate bombings and sporadic attacks that took place in Damaturu, Yobe State capital and environs on the last Eid, the Embassy of the United States in Nigeria hastily put out a public statement declaring that such like bombings should be expected in three well known hospitality establishments in Abuja the nation’s capital.

To discerning observers not only did that score high marks for bad manners as that was hardly what a nation still grieving and coming to terms with its losses expected from a supposedly friendly nation, but that the US embassy was being economical with information on what it actually knew about the incident, and more significantly, the role the US government itself has been playing in the whole gamut of acts of destabilization against Nigeria.

We have already been regaled with reports provided by the Wikileaks which identified the US embassy in Nigeria as a forward operating base for wide and far reaching acts of subversion against Nigeria which include but not limited to eavesdropping on Nigerian government communication, financial espionage on leading Nigerians, support and funding of subversive groups and insurgents, sponsoring of divisive propaganda among the disparate groups of Nigeria and the use of visa blackmail to induce and coerce high ranking Nigerians into acting in favor of US interests.

But beyond what we know from the Wikileaks report, what many Nigerians do not know is that US embassy’s subversive activities in Nigeria fits into the long term US government’s well camouflaged policy of containment against Nigeria the ultimate goal of which is to eliminate Nigeria as a potential strategic rival to the US in the African continent.

Today as Nigerians are reeling from the negative effects of the insurgency that has befallen our dear country and earnestly seeking answers to what all this portends for the future, the GREENWHITE COALITION a citizen’s watchdog can reveal the true nature of this silent, undeclared war of attrition waged against Nigeria by the Government of United States of America.

BACKGROUND TO US SUBVERSIVE ACTS AGAINST NIGERIA AND TIMELINES

From ACRI to AFRICOM

ACRI stands for Africa Crises Response Initiative and it was set up during the Bush Jnr Administration as a counterweight to the Nigeria led ECOWAS Monitoring Group on the Liberian Civil War or ECOMOG as it is more popularly known. ACRI came to being from the secret reports and recommendations separately by the Africa-America Institute and the Brookings Institute commissioned by the Central Intelligence Agency, the American Government’s Directorate responsible for organizing foreign subversive activities, on the Liberian civil war and the intervention of ECOMOG.

Both reports zeroed in on the pivotal role Nigeria was playing in the ECOMOG initiative and noted pointedly the phenomenal success recorded by ECOMOG in containing the Liberian crisis without any significant role or intervention from any of the major western powers including the United States. The report concluded that should ECOMOG be allowed to go the whole hog, the major beneficiary will be Nigeria and that might form the basis for a pax Nigeriana in the West African sub-region eclipsing the influence of former colonial powers France and Britain. The reports also called on the United States Government to note that Liberia being its creation should not be allowed to fall into Nigerian hands with consequences to US strategic interests in the country and the region.

Specifically both reports noted that

http://www.tarnews.co.za/boko-haram-is-a-cia-covert-operation-wikileaks/

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Boko Haram Is A Cia Covert Operation – Wikileaks by bogolobango(m): 9:37pm On Dec 03, 2014
I know usa get hand for dis boko things but na GOD go punish dem
Re: Boko Haram Is A Cia Covert Operation – Wikileaks by onyengbu: 9:47pm On Dec 03, 2014
Mtsew!!!!!
Re: Boko Haram Is A Cia Covert Operation – Wikileaks by otunbabadok(m): 10:06pm On Dec 03, 2014
Abeegi Front page na. This is a material . We will get there, we will know the perpetrators in sha Allah.
Re: Boko Haram Is A Cia Covert Operation – Wikileaks by ogtavia(m): 12:18am On Dec 04, 2014
Okay..so its US that told our leaders to be corupt,not diversify d economy,leave d power problem untackled,fuelled nepotism,fake contracts,pursue do or die politics...pls,go and do d needful...

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Is A Cia Covert Operation – Wikileaks by Elcemento(m): 1:03am On Dec 04, 2014
OK o.
Re: Boko Haram Is A Cia Covert Operation – Wikileaks by Sheenor: 1:29am On Dec 04, 2014
FP MATERIAL. WHETHER USA LIKE IT OR NOT, NIGERIA WILL CONTINUE TO DOMINATE, RAISE AND NEVER FALL. SOMEBODY SAY AMEN
Re: Boko Haram Is A Cia Covert Operation – Wikileaks by DaBullIT(m): 1:41am On Dec 04, 2014
[size=22pt]Nigerians can be so sentimental and ignorant

and whoever this post originated from, be happy that CIA is not yet interested in you

Wikileaks published no such reports about Boko Haram being a cia cover operation , Simple research and you would know , people just comment blindly, ready to believe anything , unwilling to conduct research[/size]
Re: Boko Haram Is A Cia Covert Operation – Wikileaks by macIB(m): 1:49am On Dec 04, 2014
Nigerians and wishful thinking. instead of us to face reality of a barbaric sect that is treated with kids glove by a nonchalant central govt; we are here blaming another country for our self inflicted predicaments! we really need to get a life!
Re: Boko Haram Is A Cia Covert Operation – Wikileaks by ayo2005: 1:58am On Dec 04, 2014
DaBullIT:
[size=22pt]Nigerians can be so sentimental and ignorant
[/size]

Says a guy who types in the largest font he can find. Did he touch a raw nerve... awwww I am sowwy. Your Case Officer needs to send you for a quick psych eval. Such emotionalities can make you less of an effective operative for the agency (CIA I mean). I mean you have run amok and started positing "US denies not helping Nigeria" on a running loop.

DaBullIT:
[size=22pt]
and whoever this post originated from, be happy that CIA is not yet interested in you
[/size]

And you reveal thyself. How would you know who the CIA is interested in? PS: I wouldnt brag like you seem to do. It seems CIA has become a dirty word on Nairaland these days. Their reputation is now on par with Boko Haram ( CIA operatives ).

DaBullIT:
[size=22pt]
Wikileaks published no such reports about Boko Haram being a cia cover operation , Simple research and you would know , people just comment blindly, ready to believe anything , unwilling to conduct research[/size]

A few things

(1) Wikileaks may not have published it. But Wikileaks is not reliable anyways. They are a limited hangout operation. Google what limited hangout operation by an intelligence agency means

(2) The path of Boko Haram to CIA is established and runs through Libya the tuaregs of Mali. Thats where all their weapons come from. After the execution of Ghadaffi, the next stage by NATO/GLadio was exporting weapons and fake jihadism to forment regime change in Syria, and parts of Africa.
Re: Boko Haram Is A Cia Covert Operation – Wikileaks by barackodam: 2:44am On Dec 04, 2014
Chai!!!!!

There is God oooooooooioooooooooi cry cry
Re: Boko Haram Is A Cia Covert Operation – Wikileaks by DaBullIT(m): 2:46am On Dec 04, 2014
Yes , I typed in large fonts so people who are as blind as a bat and as steeewpead as you would not miss the truth and the point

1. The post says the information is from wikileaks , I checked wiki in person and discovered its a lie , if it were true there would he reference from wiki site

2. I checked Google , all the news related to this topic on the search results are

(I) Nigerian news and blog sites
(ii) each result is a direct copy and paste

A wise man said the easiest way to hide something from a black man ? Its writing it down

Somebody wakes up and designs a story , probably to create traffic for his site , other people read and believe it .

Stop being steeeeewpid and research on your own , you'll come across the truth , but it'll only be possible if you were willing to partition a part of your mind just to allow objective info rather than copy,paste and print out which is the current operation your head runs

Finally , you may be a smart computer user , I don't think you are smart enough to be on Nairaland. Heck , your profile is even less than 6 months. Somebody dashed you data and you thought the next thing is quote people ?

Stop believing movies depicting black ops and CIA underground operations. Open your mind , research and embrace reality

ayo2005:

(1) Wikileaks may not have published it. But Wikileaks is not reliable anyways. They are a limited hangout operation. Google what limited hangout operation by an intelligence agency means

(2) The path of Boko Haram to CIA is established and runs through Libya the tuaregs of Mali. Thats where all their weapons come from. After the execution of Ghadaffi, the next stage by NATO/GLadio was exporting weapons and fake jihadism to forment regime change in Syria, and parts of Africa.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Is A Cia Covert Operation – Wikileaks by ayo2005: 2:59am On Dec 04, 2014
DaBullIT:

2. I checked Google , all the news related to this topic on the search results are

Here's for starters:
http://www.presstv.com/detail/2013/06/18/309609/how-to-identify-cia-limited-hangout-op/

DaBullIT:

Finally , you may be a smart computer user , I don't think you are smart enough to be on Nairaland. Heck , your profile is even less than 6 months. Somebody dashed you data and you thought the next thing is quote people ?

Ah...."seniority". The last refuge when all else fails. PS: I have been watching from the sidelines. I only intervene very briefly just to edge conversations in the right direction.

DaBullIT:

Stop believing movies depicting black ops and CIA underground operations. Open your mind , research and embrace reality

You understanding of the Military-Industrial-Intelligence complex, and the elites involved in the same is very poor. You must be a low level operative who hasn't been granted access to the bigger picture. Or just a layman who prefers to remain blind.
Re: Boko Haram Is A Cia Covert Operation – Wikileaks by DaBullIT(m): 3:11am On Dec 04, 2014
1. I asked for a link from wikileaks that proofs CIA is involved with boko haram

2. You can't be watching from sidelines your profile was created December 3 2014 , nobody is pulling seniority card on you , just saying being a learner perhaps new to internet your arguments are incoherent

3. You really believe in your mind that I'm CIA ? Anyone who opposes your view is CIA

I bet you look over your shoulders 200 times a day , confess your sin and be saved

ayo2005:

Here's for starters:
http://www.presstv.com/detail/2013/06/18/309609/how-to-identify-cia-limited-hangout-op/

Ah...."seniority". The last refuge when all else fails. PS: I have been watching from the sidelines. I only intervene very briefly just to edge conversations in the right direction.

You understanding of the Military-Industrial-Intelligence complex, and the elites involved in the same is very poor. You must be a low level operative who hasn't been granted access to the bigger picture. Or just a layman who prefers to remain blind.
Re: Boko Haram Is A Cia Covert Operation – Wikileaks by ayo2005: 3:18am On Dec 04, 2014
DaBullIT:

1. I asked for a link from wikileaks that proofs CIA is involved with boko haram

2. You can't be watching from sidelines your profile was created December 3 2014 , nobody is pulling seniority card on you , just saying being a learner perhaps new to internet your arguments are incoherent

3. You really believe in your mind that I'm CIA ? Anyone who opposes your view is CIA

I bet you look over your shoulders 200 times a day , confess your sin and be saved

You are seriously confused.
Scroll up and read my posts. Didn't I just post that Wikileaks is an unreliable source? Wikileaks will never contain evidence Boko Haram is CIA. You find that from other sources.

DaBullIT:

What has my profile creation date have to do with any argument I make? Dude, you have no counter arguments only insults and mixing me up with OP.Get out of here.

DaBullIT:

Ummm... did you not tell the OP that he should be happy the CIA is not after him? See below.

DaBullIT:
[size=22pt]
whoever this post originated from, be happy that CIA is not yet interested in you
[/size]

You implicated yourself speaking with such confidence. That was the issue I raised.
Re: Boko Haram Is A Cia Covert Operation – Wikileaks by DaBullIT(m): 7:04am On Dec 04, 2014
You saw my comment and quoted me , my protest was that the news was cooked up , I couldn't find a single proof on international media and search engines . If you had an iota of teensy weensy little brain , my entire comment which you quoted was that the OP claimed that the info is from Wikileaks but when I checked wiki , I couldn't find related news , does that sound about right ?

The OP used wikileaks to add credibility to the story , personally if he didn't quote wiki I would scroll past the topic , I checked online by myself wiki never published any such news , saying someone did something they didn't do is a crime , i think that is making a slanderous statement ? Wiki did not publish what op claimed they published that slander ,CIA did not organize boko haram as he claimed , thats also slander That's why I said the OP should be happy that CIA is not interested in him yet

The day you created your account matters ,You said you've been watching from the sidelines ,which is impossible as your profile was created late yesterday , perhaps you have other usernames which have been blocked for being steeewwwpeeed , if that's the case you'll probably get banned again as you have not learnt anything , but if your a complete fresher, you should learn to respect people's views see where they are coming from

I know that its hopeless that's why I said I hope your parents have a contingency plan , perhaps 2 or 3 more kids , at this rate , if you are this wreckless on nairaland there's probability that that's who you are

ayo2005:

You are seriously confused.
Scroll up and read my posts. Didn't I just post that Wikileaks is an unreliable source? Wikileaks will never contain evidence Boko Haram is CIA. You find that from other sources.

What has my profile creation date have to do with any argument I make? Dude, you have no counter arguments only insults and mixing me up with OP.Get out of here.

Ummm... did you not tell the OP that he should be happy the CIA is not after him? See below.

You implicated yourself speaking with such confidence. That was the issue I raised.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Putting Osibanjo On The Frontline Is A Testament To Buhari's Un-electability / Riot In Imo State By Imsu Students / Fake Ballot Papers: ‪#‎soldiers‬ Arrest 9 APC Member With Fake Ballot Paper

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.