Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,120 members, 7,818,364 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:40 PM

Riot In Imo State By Imsu Students - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Riot In Imo State By Imsu Students (2089 Views)

Isiaka Adeleke's Death Sparks Riot In Osun / Photos From The Scene Of Today's Riot In Oshodi,Lagos / Riot In Benin Calling For The Resignation Of Oshiomole (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Riot In Imo State By Imsu Students by NellyDiva1(f): 7:10pm On Jan 26, 2015
Imo state university are havin a riot at d imo house of assembly scatterin cars,street lights,and oda stuffs. I was in wederal and d whole of d roads were blocked causing massive traffic jam wen I asked some of the students d said dat our incubent gov.owella rochas okorocha promised to give them a token of 40 million naira,some said he has given d money and those on top are withheldin it while some said he hasn't given any money. The question I ask is dis y d 40million is it as a reward for being a student? As a bribe to vote him in d upcoming election? Or is there too many cash to be spent in d state. I rest ma case
Re: Riot In Imo State By Imsu Students by myola(m): 8:41pm On Jan 26, 2015
facts will soon surface nau.
Re: Riot In Imo State By Imsu Students by stebell(m): 8:48pm On Jan 26, 2015
Rochas doing the students of Imo State "the more yu look the less yu see" since 2011.

GEJ Rocks
Ihedioha is the man
Vote wisely
vote out APC-demons out of SE.

8 Likes

Re: Riot In Imo State By Imsu Students by NellyDiva1(f): 10:07pm On Jan 26, 2015
myola:
facts will soon surface nau.
yea dats ryt ,waitin to reali knw wat happened
Re: Riot In Imo State By Imsu Students by NellyDiva1(f): 10:10pm On Jan 26, 2015
stebell:
Rochas doing the students of Imo State "the more yu look the less yu see" since 2011.

GEJ Rocks
Ihedioha is the man
Vote wisely
vote out APC-demons out of SE.
well if u say so but I must be sincere owella tried in second and primary education areas.even d new roads he provided

1 Like

Re: Riot In Imo State By Imsu Students by UnknownT: 10:34pm On Jan 26, 2015
all these talks and no single picture? even a picture showing crowded wethdral road¿ pics or........u know how we roll here

1 Like

Re: Riot In Imo State By Imsu Students by Vicotex(m): 10:48pm On Jan 26, 2015
That Awkward moment your child in Pry5 tells you, "Daddy there's no need of my going to school again na afterall Buhari is contesting for president without
even finishing secondary school and u're supporting him"
And you be like; "Aboy, calm down and go to school,I'm only
supporting him for money sake ...Besides its Tinubu, Amaechi .Obj Dats making it possible for him, u might not have people like dis
guys to back you up in ur own case.... Go to school so u can have a bright future OK?"! And ur child replies; "OK Daddy, but if I fail my Waec I would love to keep d certificate with d military board, so wen my employers ask for it, I will refer them to d military..

Say no to Buhari Syndrome, it kills faster than EBOLA.

2 Likes

Re: Riot In Imo State By Imsu Students by NellyDiva1(f): 8:06am On Jan 27, 2015
UnknownT:
all these talks and no single picture? even a picture showing crowded wethdral road¿ pics or........u know how we roll here
yea I knw I shd have snapped but I didn't go wit ma phone cause I just rushed out of d house to get some stuff at wederal
Re: Riot In Imo State By Imsu Students by valicious1(m): 12:15pm On Jan 27, 2015
NellyDiva1:
yea I knw I shd have snapped but I didn't go wit ma phone cause I just rushed out of d house to get some stuff at wederal
you are very fat, black and fuckin ugly ! Gosh!!

2 Likes

Re: Riot In Imo State By Imsu Students by Nobody: 2:29pm On Jan 27, 2015
After renting campaign crowd and promising 40m, owelle no want pay?

Mujaheed owelle, pay your dues.

1 Like

Re: Riot In Imo State By Imsu Students by nellyjohn: 2:36pm On Jan 27, 2015
NellyDiva1:
Imo state university are havin a riot at d imo house of assembly scatterin cars,street lights,and oda stuffs. I was in wederal and d whole of d roads were blocked causing massive traffic jam wen I asked some of the students d said dat our incubent gov.owella rochas okorocha promised to give them a token of 40 million naira,some said he has given d money and those on top are withheldin it while some said he hasn't given any money. The question I ask is dis y d 40million is it as a reward for being a student? As a bribe to vote him in d upcoming election? Or is there too many cash to be spent in d state. I rest ma case
Don't mind him. He is a big failure. This is how they intend to change the country.
GEJ all the way jor

1 Like

Re: Riot In Imo State By Imsu Students by Nobody: 2:40pm On Jan 27, 2015

1 Like

Re: Riot In Imo State By Imsu Students by Trut(m): 2:53pm On Jan 27, 2015
Okorocha pay the students for the service they rendered. undecided

1 Like

Re: Riot In Imo State By Imsu Students by Nobody: 3:02pm On Jan 27, 2015
SSGUniport:
LOL, The students drink sour kunu Them no know say before this type of waka them suppose collect 70% Mobilisation. I blame their leader sha. Although I heard he was given 1.5M.

Lol, na even campaign I been mean to write.

I'm sure the leader left with the 1.5, hoping to find others 'somtin' if the balance ever comes.

1 Like

Re: Riot In Imo State By Imsu Students by delishpot: 3:03pm On Jan 27, 2015
Game politicians play grin
Re: Riot In Imo State By Imsu Students by Onyejiuwaokoh: 3:59pm On Jan 27, 2015
Rochas has being doing this for a long time, he gave church a dud cheque, he claimed to have given the family of late Justice Oputa N20m for the burial which the family didn't even hear about,and he was disgrace by Charly Boy. Now he has donated another phantom N40m to the students and they didn't see it so the youth went on rampage to get it by fire by force.

1 Like

Re: Riot In Imo State By Imsu Students by NellyDiva1(f): 5:03pm On Jan 27, 2015
valicious1:

no p,we all can be lepa,fair and beautiful tanks
Re: Riot In Imo State By Imsu Students by NellyDiva1(f): 5:04pm On Jan 27, 2015
Imanuelle:
After renting campaign crowd and promising 40m, owelle no want pay?

Mujaheed owelle, pay your dues.
yea he must pay to get d students to vote for him
Re: Riot In Imo State By Imsu Students by valicious1(m): 5:11pm On Jan 27, 2015
NellyDiva1:
no p,we all can be lepa,fair and beautiful tanks
reduce your heavy eating habit and work out more often.
Re: Riot In Imo State By Imsu Students by NellyDiva1(f): 5:12pm On Jan 27, 2015
valicious1:

reduce your heavy eating habit and work out more often.
no p. I will do dat
Re: Riot In Imo State By Imsu Students by valicious1(m): 5:14pm On Jan 27, 2015
NellyDiva1:
no p. I will do dat
good girl
Re: Riot In Imo State By Imsu Students by Trut(m): 5:17pm On Jan 27, 2015
valicious1:

Apr●k● wetin concern you? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Riot In Imo State By Imsu Students by meforyou1(m): 5:23pm On Jan 27, 2015
Rochas is a complete failure and biggest fraud in imo state. That ayotolla common criminal must leave Imo Govt house on May 29. That's d real change we need
Re: Riot In Imo State By Imsu Students by NellyDiva1(f): 9:57pm On Jan 27, 2015
Onyejiuwaokoh:
Rochas has being doing this for a long time, he gave church a dud cheque, he claimed to have given the family of late Justice Oputa N20m for the burial which the family didn't even hear about,and he was disgrace by Charly Boy. Now he has donated another phantom N40m to the students and they didn't see it so the youth went on rampage to get it by fire by force.
na true maybe na stingy man lols.is hard for him to bring out money

(1) (Reply)

Cabal Begin Fleeing, Launder Loot As Buhari/osinbajo ‘integrity’ Govt Looms / Buhari Refuses To Jump The Queue At The Nnamdi Azikwe International Airport / Jonathan's God-father, E.K Clark, Has Been Abandoned In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.