Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,338 members, 7,850,226 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 04:41 PM

Africa Cup Of Nations Draw 2015: Full Group List - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Africa Cup Of Nations Draw 2015: Full Group List (1303 Views)

2013 Africa Cup Of Nations Draw Tomorrow @ 7:30pm / What Station Is Showing African Cup Of Nations In The United States? / The Nigerian Team List For African Cup Of Nations (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Africa Cup Of Nations Draw 2015: Full Group List by RothmasPop: 10:49pm On Dec 03, 2014
AFCON 2015 Groups

Group A: Equatorial Guinea,Burkina Faso,Gabon,Congo

Group B: Zambia,Tunisia,Cape Verde,Congo

Group C: Ghana,Algeria,South Africa,Senegal

Group D: Ivory Coast,Mali,Cameroon,Guinea

Abeg Wey Nigeria? *Confused*

Read Review Via http://popafrica.com/africa-cup-nations-draw-2015-full-group-list/

1 Like

Re: Africa Cup Of Nations Draw 2015: Full Group List by matoyeh(m): 11:10pm On Dec 03, 2014
embarassed undecided barbaric..... so painful without Nigeria

3 Likes

Re: Africa Cup Of Nations Draw 2015: Full Group List by ToyozzieTohBad(f): 11:46pm On Dec 03, 2014
GEJ Where are u

1 Like

Re: Africa Cup Of Nations Draw 2015: Full Group List by Nobody: 11:54pm On Dec 03, 2014
RothmasPop:
AFCON 2015 Groups

Group A: Equatorial Guinea,Burkina Faso,Gabon,Congo

Group B: Zambia,Tunisia,Cape Verde,Congo

Group C: Ghana,Algeria,South Africa,Senegal

Group D: Ivory Coast,Mali,Cameroon,Guinea

Abeg Wey Nigeria? *Confused*

Read Review Via http://popafrica.com/africa-cup-nations-draw-2015-full-group-list/
nigeria no dey because of the wrong decisions of the nff and tactical magarism of stephen keshi who got carries away by afcon success..
so you now see why nigeria doesnt make the list undecided.

2 Likes

Re: Africa Cup Of Nations Draw 2015: Full Group List by Nayah(f): 1:25am On Dec 04, 2014
lilmaxfidel:
nigeria no dey because of the wrong decisions of the nff and tactical magarism of stephen keshi who got carries away by afcon success..
so you now see why nigeria doesnt make the list undecided.
Viva Cameroon REAL LIONS my country I m so proud of you a great united Nation you are and you ll show them soon GOOOOO

2 Likes

Re: Africa Cup Of Nations Draw 2015: Full Group List by RothmasPop: 3:17am On Dec 04, 2014
Its Just So Disheartening that Nigeria didnt qualify
Re: Africa Cup Of Nations Draw 2015: Full Group List by tos4u(m): 3:37am On Dec 04, 2014
Caf chairman will jus be like, I DON'T EVEN WANT THAT NIGERIA OF A THING TO QUALIFY B4, NOW MY PRAYERS ARE ANSWERED
Re: Africa Cup Of Nations Draw 2015: Full Group List by fingard02k(m): 4:39am On Dec 04, 2014
i pity South African cus they are going nowhere

But wait o.. Do you guys think that super eagles can come out from that south african group?

2 Likes

Re: Africa Cup Of Nations Draw 2015: Full Group List by starlingbawa(m): 5:46am On Dec 04, 2014
matoyeh:
embarassed undecided barbaric..... so painful without Nigeria

How do you mean 'BARBARIC' simply because Nigeria didn't qualify

1 Like

Re: Africa Cup Of Nations Draw 2015: Full Group List by Samunique(m): 7:18am On Dec 04, 2014
South Africa don enter one chance ooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!

Group C: Ghana Algeria south Africa & Senegal.
O menh!!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Africa Cup Of Nations Draw 2015: Full Group List by Nobody: 8:47am On Dec 04, 2014
Nayah:

Viva Cameroon REAL LIONS my country I m so proud of you a great united Nation you are and you ll show them soon GOOOOO
what is this one saying sad cheesy

1 Like

Re: Africa Cup Of Nations Draw 2015: Full Group List by Nayah(f): 4:55pm On Dec 04, 2014
lilmaxfidel:
what is this one saying sad cheesy
You can go back to school and try to understand what I m saying smiley
Re: Africa Cup Of Nations Draw 2015: Full Group List by Nobody: 5:05pm On Dec 04, 2014
Nayah:

You can go back to school and try to understand what I m saying smiley
 cry smiley
i attend havard university grin

1 Like

Re: Africa Cup Of Nations Draw 2015: Full Group List by Nayah(f): 11:42pm On Dec 04, 2014
lilmaxfidel:
 cry smiley
i attend havard university grin
Your parents spent their money for free grin

(1) (Reply)

Chelsea Rules In EPL Team Of The Season So Far / Reasons Why You Must Quit Sport Betting / BREAKING BREAKING Nigerian In World Scrabble Championships Final

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.