Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,094 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:16 AM

That Beautiful Moment I Thought PHCN Had Turn A New Leaf - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / That Beautiful Moment I Thought PHCN Had Turn A New Leaf (646 Views)

Funny PHCN Photos (share Your Experience With Them) / A Funny Way To Notifying PHCN Of Bill Payment (pictures) / What Has Been The Most Beautiful Moment Of Your Life? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

That Beautiful Moment I Thought PHCN Had Turn A New Leaf by hummerwise(m): 1:48am On Dec 04, 2014
Some months ago, Anyone staying in my Area would think we are certainly getting it right in d power sector.....(22hrs a day)

Just for these light flashers 2 prove me right that I was initially dreaming..PHCN will always be NEPA and NEPA will always be PHCN...Less than 3hrs of light a day is absolute cheating after paying all the dues owed

It might be in ma Area Alone though,
IF Light in ur area is very good and stable, pls let us know,because I mite decide to relocate to that Area...
And if light in ur Area is the same as mine or even Worse,
Pls tell us.
And I keep asking myself what was that initial stunt(stable light) for when they know, they are always gonna go back 2 the Old PHCN we once knew.
Re: That Beautiful Moment I Thought PHCN Had Turn A New Leaf by Galads(m): 1:51am On Dec 04, 2014
Am only sure of sleeping wit ligt. All through d day na gen o.wr is ur area?
hummerwise:
Some months ago, Anyone staying in my Area would think we are certainly getting it right in d power sector.....(22hrs a day)

Just for these light flashers 2 prove me right that I was initially dreaming..PHCN will always be NEPA and NEPA will always be PHCN...Less than 3hrs of light a day is absolute cheating after paying all the dues owed

It might be in ma Area Alone though,
IF Light in ur area is very good and stable, pls let us know,because am I mite decide to relocate to that Area...
And if light in ur Area is the same as mine or even Worse,
Pls tell us.
And I keep asking myself what was that initial stunt(stable light) for?
Re: That Beautiful Moment I Thought PHCN Had Turn A New Leaf by hummerwise(m): 1:53am On Dec 04, 2014
Galads:
Am only sure of sleeping wit ligt. All through d day na gen o.wr is ur area?
Bros na Ogba ooo
Re: That Beautiful Moment I Thought PHCN Had Turn A New Leaf by Galads(m): 2:03am On Dec 04, 2014
Well almost all part I know wit previous constant power are now suffering. Na prayer and fasting we need. But atleast I sleep with light everynite @egbeda
hummerwise:

Bros na Ogba ooo
Re: That Beautiful Moment I Thought PHCN Had Turn A New Leaf by hummerwise(m): 2:09am On Dec 04, 2014
Galads:
Well almost all part I know wit previous constant power are now suffering. Na prayer and fasting we need. But atleast I sleep with light everynite @egbeda
Am gonna ask you again by this tym next month, and if ur light stays dsame, Broda I mite relocate oo, Sleepin with the light is stil fair @tleast one is guaranteed a sound sleep and less heat
Re: That Beautiful Moment I Thought PHCN Had Turn A New Leaf by Galads(m): 2:26am On Dec 04, 2014
Lol...No p
hummerwise:

Am gonna ask you again by this tym next month, and if ur light stays dsame, Broda I mite relocate oo, Sleepin with the light is stil fair @tleast one is guaranteed a sound sleep and less heat
Re: That Beautiful Moment I Thought PHCN Had Turn A New Leaf by laudate: 2:46am On Dec 04, 2014
Bros, if you want to relocate I beg, don't go near Lekki - Ajah to Ibeju-Lekki area in Lagos, oh! You will regret it. Don't say I didn't warn you.

Let us start from Lekki Phase 1. They get 6 hours of light once every 48 hours. They sleep in the dark and wake up in the dark, because Eko Disco, the younger cousins of PHCN have decided to withold power on a semi-permanent basis. The only people that go to bed with light on and still wake up with electricity running, are those that live in serviced apartments with a back-up generator, or those that have decided to run their gensets 24/7. undecided

Moving further down to Ajah, the district for the masses, the story gets worse. If you make it further down the road to Lakowe, you will weep. Their power supply is like candlelight and even on the rare occasions that it decides to show its' face, it is quite epileptic like an 'abiku' child.

Bros, make I stop here....areas like Bogije along the Lekki expressway make me feel like crying! sad

I have no wish to develop hypertension. Let me look for petrol to fuel my generator jeje, before I resume this conversation... cry

1 Like

Re: That Beautiful Moment I Thought PHCN Had Turn A New Leaf by Chazzyboy: 7:25am On Dec 04, 2014
To me before now we enjoy power everyday but since a week plus no light no news the just disappeared

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

A Jungle In The City: Story Of A 500-room House Where Tenants Live As Prisoners / . / You Need To Read What 200 Muslim Youth Did To Christians Youth During This Festi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.