Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,795 members, 7,810,070 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:59 PM

Nigerian Students In China - Education (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Nigerian Students In China (295037 Views)

How Students In ANSU Iron Their Matriculation Gown Today / Nigerian Students In Germany Annual Gathering (Photos) / Nigerian Students In Ghana Pay N155 Billion As Tuition Annually (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (114) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Students In China by Kaybeeeee(m): 8:53am On Apr 24, 2017
Please those who has applied be4 how do u notarized ur documents, trancrripts or its nt necessary
Re: Nigerian Students In China by glacius: 10:30am On Apr 24, 2017
@kaybeeeee .

Go to any court with the original and photocopies of ur credentials. They'll do it 4 u. U can negotiate Arnd 1k per document. Notarize transcript and degree certificate(s). R u applying for CSC. U need to act fast, some schools deadline r over.
Re: Nigerian Students In China by glacius: 10:34am On Apr 24, 2017
tblvck:
Please I would like to pay my application fee but I don't know how Togo about transferring money from Nigerian account to Chinese account. Please cannot someone explain? Thanks

@tblvck . Hi bro. Trust u r gd. Have u gotten admission in the school u applied to yet. Hw far ur CSC application.
Stay safe.
Re: Nigerian Students In China by Kaybeeeee(m): 9:45pm On Apr 24, 2017
glacius:
@kaybeeeee .

Go to any court with the original and photocopies of ur credentials. They'll do it 4 u. U can negotiate Arnd 1k per document. Notarize transcript and degree certificate(s). R u applying for CSC. U need to act fast, some schools deadline r over.

its for tianjin univ,deadline is may 15,its just police report that is delaying me tho
Re: Nigerian Students In China by Oyeleye101(m): 11:09pm On Apr 24, 2017
add me 08160130617 also wish to study in China
Re: Nigerian Students In China by JerryDM1: 7:03am On Apr 26, 2017
dste:
I am a Nigerian currently Schooling in China (Shenyang), before i left Nigeria for China i needed some information about life in China and some other things, i tried searching the web so as to see if i could find at least a forum where my fellow Nigerians that are in China interact but it was to no avail. On getting to China, i got to realize that some African Countries already have like a forum and some even a website where they interact with their fellow country-mate but the giant of Africa (my sweet Nigeria) didn't have one. Having spent some months here in China, i've decided to open this forum and i hope it helps my fellow Nigerians who are intending to come or are already in China in many ways.
Please let's come together as one for our great country.
Boko Haram no dey online.. -_- tongue grin
Thank you for this platform. Plz I want to know if international students (Master's degree) can work and study at the same time in China as applicable to Australia, USA, Canada, etc. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Students In China by tdayof(m): 8:15am On Apr 26, 2017
JerryDM1:
Thank you for this platform. Plz I want to know if international students (Master's degree) can work and study at the same time in China as applicable to Australia, USA, Canada, etc. Thanks.

No. Dste, are masters students allowed to work?
Re: Nigerian Students In China by dste(m): 1:20am On Apr 27, 2017
not legally.
but some folks still scramble part time jobs from time to time, but it is illegal for foreign students to work in China.
tdayof:

No. Dste, are masters students allowed to work?

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Students In China by dste(m): 1:22am On Apr 27, 2017
it is illegal for foreign students in China to work, but some still do it ilegaly for the money.
JerryDM1:
Re: Nigerian Students In China by frreeman18: 11:41am On Apr 27, 2017
Pls I will love to study medicine in china and i need guidelines to make it a reality, and also if there is any scholarship available you can also link me
Re: Nigerian Students In China by Kaybeeeee(m): 12:34pm On Apr 27, 2017
frreeman18:
Pls I will love to study medicine in china and i need guidelines to make it a reality, and also if there is any scholarship available you can also link me
What's ur highest level of edu,and your budget,for scholarship don't know much abt that,BT there shud tuition waiver for some schools
Re: Nigerian Students In China by JerryDM1: 3:06pm On Apr 27, 2017
dste:
not legally.
but some folks still scramble part time jobs from time to time, but it is illegal for foreign students to work in China.
ok thanks bro
Re: Nigerian Students In China by maziude: 4:34am On Apr 28, 2017
First, dont come to china with a student visa thinking you can work. For now it is illegal. If you are caught, sorry is your name.
Do people do it? Yes, but they are always watching their backs.
My advice, try to secure the csc scholarship or provincial scholarships and manage.
Re: Nigerian Students In China by Kaybeeeee(m): 3:15pm On Apr 28, 2017
maziude:
First, dont come to china with a student visa thinking you can work. For now it is illegal. If you are caught, sorry is your name.
Do people do it? Yes, but they are always watching their backs.
My advice, try to secure the csc scholarship or provincial scholarships and manage.

Please which provincial scholarship is available
Re: Nigerian Students In China by Intelligentdude(m): 4:17pm On Apr 28, 2017
No,not important
Kaybeeeee:
please is police report necessary, wanna apply for tianjin scholarship
Re: Nigerian Students In China by Intelligentdude(m): 4:18pm On Apr 28, 2017
You pay for your flight ticket but other things is on them including your monthly stipend
jajuk:
Please if you are awarded the CSC scholarship, are you to pay for a round Trip or single. I want to know ooooo
Re: Nigerian Students In China by Intelligentdude(m): 4:19pm On Apr 28, 2017
Kind of late,before you start getting your documents ready and all
AtticaLord:
@intelligentdude! My man, are you still giving out that info. please email russball6@gmail.com if you do.
Thanks
Re: Nigerian Students In China by Intelligentdude(m): 4:20pm On Apr 28, 2017
If you are going via the scholarship(CSC),you don't need any proof of payment
ogedozie:
My question is how much does one need in account or sponsor's account before applying for visa?
Re: Nigerian Students In China by Intelligentdude(m): 4:21pm On Apr 28, 2017
Chinese Embassy don't accept documents/applications,you will be directed to Federal Scholarship Board(F.S.B.)
Stargpressy:
Please I want to know if I can submit application for scholarship to ABUJA embassy or is it only Lagos embassy? Because I choose type A..please help me
Re: Nigerian Students In China by Intelligentdude(m): 4:22pm On Apr 28, 2017
You don't have anyone in China?
tblvck:
Please I would like to pay my application fee but I don't know how Togo about transferring money from Nigerian account to Chinese account. Please cannot someone explain? Thanks
Re: Nigerian Students In China by Intelligentdude(m): 4:23pm On Apr 28, 2017
Yes you can apply directly(most of the supposed agents are scammers).Mind you,most universities in China don't accept Nigerians.
I don't get your second question
Beehandz:
Hello Gurus
Pls can one apply directly to University without agents.
Choice is Hunan University & Tiajin University

Also, do they take 3rd with 5yrs experience for their Masters
Re: Nigerian Students In China by Intelligentdude(m): 4:25pm On Apr 28, 2017
Yes,you need to notarise your docs plus your transcript. It is very easy,go meet any Lawyer who is into Notarization of documents and you will be fine.
Kaybeeeee:
Please those who has applied be4 how do u notarized ur documents, trancrripts
Re: Nigerian Students In China by frreeman18: 11:38pm On Apr 28, 2017
I have the o'level(waec) result with good grades. I don't have any budget in mind how much do you think i should budget to be able to study civil engineering there?@ kaybeeeee
Re: Nigerian Students In China by Bonemarrow32(m): 12:26am On Apr 29, 2017
Please is there any medical University that accepts tution fee of about 3000$.
I want to study with my brother
Re: Nigerian Students In China by Bonemarrow32(m): 12:44am On Apr 29, 2017
I came across ganan University
Is it ok
Re: Nigerian Students In China by Kaybeeeee(m): 10:31am On Apr 29, 2017
frreeman18:
I have the o'level(waec) result with good grades. I don't have any budget in mind how much do you think i should budget to be able to study civil engineering there?@ kaybeeeee

civil engineering in English in tianjin university is 20k RMB per year that's 920000k,but due to exchange rate fluctuation let's say 1m for tuition fee,then accommodation depends on your choice,am not an agent or anything,I want to apply too BT applying for chemical engineering.
Re: Nigerian Students In China by Kaybeeeee(m): 10:42am On Apr 29, 2017
Bonemarrow32:
Please is there any medical University that accepts tution fee of about 3000$.
I want to study with my brother

Where is your brother,or the two of you want to study in China together?
If its Chinese medium for MBBS 3000$ shud be enuf BT for English its not,about the genan univ never heard of it so I can't tell if its true,as you know MBBS is a delicate course u can't study in any unaccredited univ or quak skul,so as not to regret,I can recommend good medical school for u which are accredited and have reputation across the globe
Re: Nigerian Students In China by Kaybeeeee(m): 10:45am On Apr 29, 2017
Intelligentdude:
No,not important

thanks,and again by academic transcript what do they mean,I have only waec for now,what am I to submit,waec result or secondary school results
Re: Nigerian Students In China by Bonemarrow32(m): 1:57pm On Apr 29, 2017
Kaybeeeee:

Where is your brother,or the two of you want to study in China together?
If its Chinese medium for MBBS 3000$ shud be enuf BT for English its not,about the genan univ never heard of it so I can't tell if its true,as you know MBBS is a delicate course u can't study in any unaccredited univ or quak skul,so as not to regret,I can recommend good medical school for u which are accredited and have reputation across the globe
Please recommend and at a cheap price too
I would appreciate
Re: Nigerian Students In China by Kaybeeeee(m): 4:57pm On Apr 29, 2017
Bonemarrow32:

I would appreciate

jilin university MBBS in English is 29k rmb per year,that's like 1.3m per year,its a reputable school,their graduate are good,google is your friend, research yourself and check those China univ ranking,and mind you not all accepts Nigerians
Re: Nigerian Students In China by cnwamo(m): 4:15pm On Apr 30, 2017
Kaybeeeee:

jilin university MBBS in English is 29k rmb per year,that's like 1.3m per year,its a reputable school,their graduate are good,google is your friend, research yourself and check those China univ ranking,and mind you not all accepts Nigerians
University rankings doesn't say all about the university though. but good advice.☺
Re: Nigerian Students In China by cnwamo(m): 4:20pm On Apr 30, 2017
Bonemarrow32:

I would appreciate

Frankly, it would be difficult to get a school at that price. You should also put this into consideration; for any self sponsored student you spend a lot more in the first year which includes some one time fees and all that. so yes, you can get a school with fees of about 3k dollars for the first year but you MAY spend almost 4500 when you include other stuff.

Check Guangxi Medical Uni.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (114) (Reply)

Oau Postgraduate Harmattan Semester Form Sale Is Out / Names Of Tuition Free Universities In Norway, Canada And Sweden / Apply For 2022/2023 PTDF Overseas Postgraduate Scholarship Scheme

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.