Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,735 members, 7,817,022 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:16 PM

Nigerian Students In China - Education (28) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Nigerian Students In China (295919 Views)

How Students In ANSU Iron Their Matriculation Gown Today / Nigerian Students In Germany Annual Gathering (Photos) / Nigerian Students In Ghana Pay N155 Billion As Tuition Annually (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) ... (114) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Students In China by DMainMan: 8:26pm On May 17, 2018
almeida3:
Hi Guys my status on csc website changed from "submitted" to "in progress" what does that mean please?
It is a good sign. Good luck
Re: Nigerian Students In China by solastar2: 4:34pm On May 18, 2018
almeida3:

Liaoning University of Technology and Zhejiang Sci-Tech University. Applied to 4 schools. Just two are showing this.

Did you get any mail from ZUST? One Pakistani said he received a rejection mail from ZUST and his CSC status is in progress.
Re: Nigerian Students In China by almeida3: 4:56pm On May 18, 2018
solastar2:

Did you get any mail from ZUST? One Pakistani said he received a rejection mail from ZUST and his CSC status is in progress.

I did Ohh.. I received a regret mail from ZUST. I guess in progress is a 50-50 thing

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Students In China by Solomon27(m): 7:24pm On May 18, 2018
Any MSc scholarship?
Re: Nigerian Students In China by solastar2: 9:48pm On May 18, 2018
almeida3:

I did Ohh.. I received a regret mail from ZUST. I guess in progress is a 50-50 thing

Eeyah!!!! Sorry bro. U can still expect from the other 3. I hope u submitted English certificate with your application? As for me I only applied to one school and the result not yet out.
Re: Nigerian Students In China by solastar2: 9:49pm On May 18, 2018
Solomon27:
Any MSc scholarship?

Full or partial?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Students In China by almeida3: 4:59am On May 19, 2018
solastar2:

Eeyah!!!! Sorry bro. U can still expect from the other 3. I hope u submitted English certificate with your application? As for me I only applied to one school and the result not yet out.
Thanks. I submitted my TOEFL. I wish you success.
Re: Nigerian Students In China by solastar2: 6:50am On May 19, 2018
almeida3:

Thanks. I submitted my TOEFL. I wish you success.

OK bro.
Re: Nigerian Students In China by henroo2003: 6:55am On May 19, 2018
Good morning all, I applied for the China scholarship. I trying opening the site over four weeks now it hasn't been going. I applied on the third of last month and nothing has been heard. Please anyway forward? Thanks
Re: Nigerian Students In China by bb12008: 9:41am On May 19, 2018
on studyinchina.csc.edu.cn
how do I know the agency number if am applying individual.
please advise.
Re: Nigerian Students In China by Solomon27(m): 2:54pm On May 19, 2018
solastar2:

Full or partial?

Both
Re: Nigerian Students In China by solastar2: 3:58pm On May 19, 2018
Solomon27:

Both

Full scholarship is over almost everywhere but u can try Guangxi University.
Try jasmine tsp and shanghai scholarship type B for partial scholarship.
Re: Nigerian Students In China by Solomon27(m): 10:39pm On May 19, 2018
solastar2:

Full scholarship is over almost everywhere but u can try Guangxi University.
Try jasmine tsp and shanghai scholarship type B for partial scholarship.

ok thanks
Re: Nigerian Students In China by DMainMan: 10:49pm On May 19, 2018
bb12008:
please advise.
Almost all scholarship is over. But check the requirements and agency number here:

APPLY FOR 2018 CHINESE GOVERNMENT FULL SCHOLARSHIP

Requirements

For PhD, Masters Degree with 3.0/5.0 can be considered.
For MSc, BSc 2.2 and HND holders with Postgraduate diploma are eligible

STEPS ON HOW TO APPLY FOR 2018 CHINESE GOVERNMENT FULL SCHOLARSHIP

Having previously won the scholarship, I have written a detailed description on how to apply in the link below:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/15UysHXUbOneb0pgIdMh2ovV_DxLcjE4u/view?usp=drivesdk

OTHER USEFUL LINKS FOR CHINESE GOVERNMENT SCHOLARSHIP

CHINESE UNIVERSITIES AGENCY NUMBER
https://drive.google.com/open?id=13lRa2uBGK0W6dpj2FGyhUxKhW-k_o-KL

CHINESE MEDICAL FORM DOWNLOAD
http://www.china-embassy.org/eng/ywzn/lsyw/vpna/rap/W020110807201675371788.pdf

CHINESE MSC AND PHD PROGRAMS TAUGHT IN ENGLISH
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1xgKKuhOXH-SwVnRL7mGGcRrNSPo_SZeG/view?usp=drivesdk

From DMainMan
PTDF Scholar
CEO DMainMan and Zeltney Enterprises/Consult,
https://facebook.com/dmainmanfoundation/
https://dmainmanconsult.com/

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Students In China by henroo2003: 11:35pm On May 19, 2018
almeida3:

Liaoning University of Technology and Zhejiang Sci-Tech University. Applied to 4 schools. Just two are showing this.

Pls do I still need to apply in the school website?
Re: Nigerian Students In China by almeida3: 11:46pm On May 19, 2018
henroo2003:

Pls do I still need to apply in the school website?

Depends. Yes for some schools, No for others
Re: Nigerian Students In China by ThePianoGuy: 4:58pm On May 21, 2018
Gracely7th:
How is China?
What happens after schooling?
Do they give a stay or one has to go back home?
Can one easily migrate to other countries from China?
after schooling you can apply for a working visa but your Chinese should be good my friend.. you can never get a permanent resident here as a foreigner also it’s illegal to work if caught you may be deported... as for moving to other countries it’s very easy here in China to visit any country in the world but you have to get enough money o

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Students In China by Damidolly: 8:56pm On May 21, 2018
Do you think it can be all country? I doubt if one can enter USA with it
ThePianoGuy:
after schooling you can apply for a working visa but your Chinese should be good my friend.. you can never get a permanent resident here as a foreigner also it’s illegal to work if caught you may be deported... as for moving to other countries it’s very easy here in China to visit any country in the world but you have to get enough money o
Re: Nigerian Students In China by scholarshiphope: 1:37pm On May 23, 2018
bb12008:
please advise.

You can find the Agency number of the universities approved for government scholarship.

https://decsap.com/chinese_agency_number_list

However application for Chinese govt scholarship is over for this year.

Hope the information helps you, good luck.
Re: Nigerian Students In China by scholarshiphope: 2:44pm On May 23, 2018
Gracely7th:
How is China?
What happens after schooling?
Do they give a stay or one has to go back home?
Can one easily migrate to other countries from China?

China is a nice country, developing fast with great infrastructures.

Ummm....if you search hard and are lucky you will get a Job that will offer you work visa. Normally contract for work is a minimum of 3 years for the first time. wink

You can only stay if u have a job or start your own company (depends where you're location) mostly people start an international trading company. cool cool

It's relatively easier obtaining visa from China to other parts of the world, so moving to other countries is not so hard. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Students In China by scholarshiphope: 4:40pm On May 23, 2018
sudo1986:
Hello house, I got this message from one of the universities I applied for.....
Please is it advisable to continue with the processing because I heard most schools in China does not recruit Nigeria for MSC.
HERE is the message

Dear student,
Congratulations! You have passed the documents review. Please pay CNY ¥420 (USD $60) for application fee online by transfer the money to UESTC bank account(please find the account information in the clarification), and upload the scan copy of the payment in the online application system before 7th, April. After confirmation of the payment, you will get to the next step of your admission(academic review). Please read the "★★Clarification on the APPLICATION FEE to UESTC★★" in the "news list" of http://admission.uestc.edu.cn carefully before transferring (in the news list of the admission webpage). Please keep in touch.
(Note: Please check your inbox message regularly in your online application system and reply directly in the system instead of sending emails to us, which may cause delay in processing your application.)

Yes and no wink, not all schools accept some certain nationality depending on their location. undecided

You could apply to this university but it's advisable to ask them first what your chances of being accepted are.

But sure you can apply for Msc to some certain universities ( https://decsap.com/university/5 ) that accepts basically all nationalities. No worries cool

Btw what major are you interested in?
Re: Nigerian Students In China by runathread: 10:48pm On May 23, 2018
Good day house,please at what point will a send my documents to the school l applied for csc. And by what means,email or by post.secondly my status has not change from filled in since march,what does that imply
Re: Nigerian Students In China by runathread: 12:14am On May 24, 2018
Good day house,please at what point during the csc apllication will l send across my documents,and by what means; email or by post. My application status is still on filled in since March what does dat imply.
Re: Nigerian Students In China by solastar2: 10:20am On May 24, 2018
runathread:
Good day house,please at what point will a send my documents to the school l applied for csc. And by what means,email or by post.secondly my status has not change from filled in since march,what does that imply

Which school is that? Filled in on university application page mean u have not submitted. Sending the documents to school depend on whether the school requested for it.
Re: Nigerian Students In China by Tonydon12: 5:32am On May 25, 2018
runathread:
Good day house,please at what point during the csc apllication will l send across my documents,and by what means; email or by post. My application status is still on filled in since March what does dat imply.

It means you have not finished your application at the University. Click on edit, fill it properly and click on submit.
Re: Nigerian Students In China by dste(m): 5:22pm On May 25, 2018
hes welcome
Chimezirim121:
my brother is coming to china next month
Re: Nigerian Students In China by rossovu: 1:11pm On May 29, 2018
suavecool:

Oh i see! But Pharmacy Bachelors is partial scholarship and not full.
Boss pls send me a message on WhatsApp...pls I need ur assistance.
Re: Nigerian Students In China by hadj(m): 9:56pm On May 30, 2018
please can one apply with combination of two result I.e neco and waec
please attend to this my question ,I've been asking of this since
Re: Nigerian Students In China by sudo1986: 8:17pm On May 31, 2018
Computer Science and Technology

scholarshiphope:

Yes and no wink, not all schools accept some certain nationality depending on their location. undecided

You could apply to this university but it's advisable to ask them first what your chances of being accepted are.

But sure you can apply for Msc to some certain universities ( https://decsap.com/university/5 ) that accepts basically all nationalities. No worries cool

Btw what major are you interested in?
Re: Nigerian Students In China by Ibrokane(m): 7:37am On Jun 01, 2018
kse001:
pls any student in china, i need help, unilag do not give student softcopy of transcript to personal email except institutional mail or profession organisation. but i need dis for my csc scholarship to different school. can any be of gud help,if there is a email of institution dat i can give unilag to send the softcopyw to and the person will also forward to my personal email.
Pls I'm having d same problem. They won't give u the transcript here in AOCOED but can only send to the organization that needs it but renever i av to upload it. What do I do pls.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Students In China by starman4t(m): 8:36am On Jun 02, 2018
Ibrokane:

Pls I'm having d same problem. They won't give u the transcript here in AOCOED but can only send to the organization that needs it but renever i av to upload it. What do I do pls.

You can simply request for your transcript to be send to a firm or company you know that is easy for you to access, and when it is been sent you can simply get it from the film or company...
Re: Nigerian Students In China by scholarshiphope: 1:08pm On Jun 02, 2018
sudo1986:
Computer Science and Technology

Computer science and technology is very much available and open to all. You can try some universities located in Central China or North of China.

Also, another option would be Software Engineering, this major is one of the top among International students studying in China. Many Universities have this major in English medium.

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) ... (114) (Reply)

Oau Postgraduate Harmattan Semester Form Sale Is Out / Names Of Tuition Free Universities In Norway, Canada And Sweden / Apply For 2022/2023 PTDF Overseas Postgraduate Scholarship Scheme

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.