Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,176 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:51 AM

Nigerian Students In China - Education (53) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Nigerian Students In China (295976 Views)

How Students In ANSU Iron Their Matriculation Gown Today / Nigerian Students In Germany Annual Gathering (Photos) / Nigerian Students In Ghana Pay N155 Billion As Tuition Annually (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) ... (114) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Students In China by Blake0fficial: 2:21pm On Oct 23, 2018
2morrow is my friend interview for x1 visa and mine too is coming soon. Please any advice is highly appreciated. Thanks
Re: Nigerian Students In China by clems45JJ(m): 5:55pm On Oct 23, 2018
Jas1000:
interested, josiahandrewsimon@gmail.com
Re: Nigerian Students In China by dste(m): 9:14pm On Oct 25, 2018
check my profile
for my whatsapp number
clems45JJ:
clemsogar20@gmail.com
Re: Nigerian Students In China by clems45JJ(m): 3:34pm On Oct 26, 2018
chukuly:

please am interested...e-mail is charley.chukzy@gmail.com
am desperately interested @boss intelligentdude clemsogar20@gmail.com is my email. 08147932414 please thanks
Re: Nigerian Students In China by clems45JJ(m): 3:47pm On Oct 26, 2018
Good evening fellow Nigerian in China ... for its a privilege to come across a thread like this......
its my desire to study MBBS in one of those medical university in China but am totally ignorant of the process
so I will be very happy to have some One studying MBBS under the China government fully funded scholarship
as a dude in Nigeria what was your first step
how do you apply for the scholarship and what were the requirements....... what are the criteria for being qualified for the scholarship since many people will apply
will they grade your olevel results or you'll be given exams
and also how will you apply for the college of your choice I mean with what will you apply for the study program
finally.... how reliable is the government scholarship..... whether you'll be required to take some pocket money
and all the process in Nigeria including your visa... I mean everything you spend before travelling will be like how much in total if I may ask....to know how I'll start..... and when is the best time to apply
I desperately look forward to any reasonable reply from my bosses..... thanks in advance.....
one more great application to our fellow Nigerian who initiated this... More grace
Re: Nigerian Students In China by Moley22(m): 12:01pm On Oct 29, 2018
clems45JJ:
Good evening fellow Nigerian in China ... for its a privilege to come across a thread like this......
its my desire to study MBBS in one of those medical university in China but am totally ignorant of the process
so I will be very happy to have some One studying MBBS under the China government fully funded scholarship
as a dude in Nigeria what was your first step
how do you apply for the scholarship and what were the requirements....... what are the criteria for being qualified for the scholarship since many people will apply
will they grade your olevel results or you'll be given exams
and also how will you apply for the college of your choice I mean with what will you apply for the study program
finally.... how reliable is the government scholarship..... whether you'll be required to take some pocket money
and all the process in Nigeria including your visa... I mean everything you spend before travelling will be like how much in total if I may ask....to know how I'll start..... and when is the best time to apply
I desperately look forward to any reasonable reply from my bosses..... thanks in advance.....
one more great application to our fellow Nigerian who initiated this... More grace

Send me a message bro, God will help us all
Re: Nigerian Students In China by clems45JJ(m): 1:32am On Oct 30, 2018
Amen boss... let me have your phone number or WhatsApp number
Re: Nigerian Students In China by clems45JJ(m): 1:33am On Oct 30, 2018
Moley22:

Send me a message bro, God will help us all
@boss moley22 your number
Re: Nigerian Students In China by henroo2003: 3:08am On Oct 31, 2018
[quote author=Jas1000 post=72124112]
interested, josiahandrewsimon@gmail.com[/quote

Am also interested. Kindly forward to henroo2003@yahoo.com]
Re: Nigerian Students In China by Nobody: 10:51pm On Nov 01, 2018
Please how do I join this moving train?How do I get to study a B.Eng program in China please. I'm tired of Nigerian Universities. 5 years after secondary school, no hope yet. Please someone should show me the way.
Re: Nigerian Students In China by obioraop(m): 8:43am On Nov 02, 2018
Which school are open for admission at the moment
JimloveTM:

Changchung University of Science and Technology, Jilin is still open. Send me a whatsapp message, i can link you to a consultant.
Re: Nigerian Students In China by starpex(m): 10:21am On Nov 02, 2018
Got my visa guys ...
join the Nigerians-Chinese big family WhatsApp group

https:///3N8DmihKuQXHAzSj3OyQkf
Re: Nigerian Students In China by robertito7(m): 1:04pm On Nov 02, 2018
starpex:
Got my visa guys ...

which embassy did you use
Re: Nigerian Students In China by Nobody: 5:11pm On Nov 02, 2018
starpex:
Got my visa guys ...

Please, the link is inaccessible. Please add me to the group with this number 07053948778.
Re: Nigerian Students In China by powelldabig: 9:25pm On Nov 02, 2018
starpex:
Got my visa guys ...

Please I'm interested in the whatsapp group... Here is my number 08062817251
Re: Nigerian Students In China by skitozblog: 9:31am On Nov 06, 2018
I was denied student visa what should I do
Re: Nigerian Students In China by ajibolag(m): 4:05pm On Nov 06, 2018
skitozblog:
I was denied student visa what should I do
You didn't tell us before going for it?
you should have asked for help prior to the application and interview.
Share your profile. Program you are going for, docs submitted and your proof of financial sufficiency, so that gurus in the house can help you
Re: Nigerian Students In China by skitozblog: 5:55pm On Nov 06, 2018
ajibolag:

You didn't tell us before going for it?
you should have asked for help prior to the application and interview.
Share your profile. Program you are going for, docs submitted and your proof of financial sufficiency, so that gurus in the house can help you
I had enough up to 4million. My sister used the same documents and she got visa. She applied before me. I have muscular dystrophy so the interviewer ask I should get a document from the school which states that I have disability and they're aware. The school did I submitted everything but I wasn't given visa.

Re: Nigerian Students In China by skitozblog: 5:58pm On Nov 06, 2018
What do you all think his the way forward should I reapply
Re: Nigerian Students In China by ajibolag(m): 7:39pm On Nov 06, 2018
Reapply bro. I'm sure you will get your visa.
Given that the university has attested to your medical, you are good to go. Attach the document and reapply and have faith. Those guys are quite dramatic and funny, they even rejected scholars that won the Chinese government scholarship.
but this is November and the program already started in September, are you sure this didn't have effect too?
Re: Nigerian Students In China by skitozblog: 8:21pm On Nov 06, 2018
ajibolag:
Reapply bro. I'm sure you will get your visa.
Given that the university has attested to your medical, you are good to go. Attach the document and reapply and have faith. Those guys are quite dramatic and funny, they even rejected scholars that won the Chinese government scholarship.
but this is November and the program already started in September, are you sure this didn't have effect too?
I'm not sure maybe that's what affected can the school give another one
Re: Nigerian Students In China by ajibolag(m): 8:33pm On Nov 06, 2018
skitozblog:
I'm not sure maybe that's what affected can the school give another one
Another medical report or admission letter?
Re: Nigerian Students In China by skitozblog: 9:31am On Nov 07, 2018
ajibolag:

Another medical report or admission letter?
admission extension. I have medical report already I can still use it. Hello?? Please help
Re: Nigerian Students In China by ajibolag(m): 4:14pm On Nov 07, 2018
skitozblog:
admission extension. I have medical report already I can still use it. Hello?? Please help
I don't understand what you mean by admission extension but there's a stipulated period of time you are to resume at the university, you should find out from the school, mail them and ask for your options Incase you don't meet up with the deadline for resumption. Also, Chinese universities don't differ admission, you will have to reapply for the next academic session
Re: Nigerian Students In China by skitozblog: 5:15pm On Nov 07, 2018
ajibolag:

I don't understand what you mean by admission extension but there's a stipulated period of time you are to resume at the university, you should find out from the school, mail them and ask for your options Incase you don't meet up with the deadline for resumption. Also, Chinese universities don't differ admission, you will have to reapply for the next academic session
I want to reapply for visa. I spent a lot to get the admission and acceptance fee as been paid. My agent said I should reapply and he will talk to the school. That I should reapply asap
Re: Nigerian Students In China by Nobody: 9:49pm On Nov 07, 2018
Please, post your experiences and enquiries as regards applications and visas here https://www.nairaland.com/4702006/chinese-student-visa-thread#72399895 let gurus give assist. Please those who recently landed in China should post tickets cost, point of entry P. o. T questions and settling in procedures here. So we all are kept abreast, thanks.
Re: Nigerian Students In China by cnwamo(m): 4:31am On Nov 08, 2018
skitozblog:
I want to reapply for visa. I spent a lot to get the admission and acceptance fee as been paid. My agent said I should reapply and he will talk to the school. That I should reapply asap
You can request an extension letter from the school and use it to reapply along with your original documents.
Good luck
Re: Nigerian Students In China by robertito7(m): 1:53pm On Nov 08, 2018
parksg:
Please, post your experiences and enquiries as regards applications and visas here https://www.nairaland.com/4702006/chinese-student-visa-thread#72399895 let gurus give assist. Please those who recently landed in China should post tickets cost, point of entry P. o. T questions and settling in procedures here. So we all are kept abreast, thanks.
Hehe "kept abreast"
Re: Nigerian Students In China by ajibolag(m): 6:13pm On Nov 08, 2018
skitozblog:
Alright. Best of luck
Re: Nigerian Students In China by skitozblog: 6:25pm On Nov 08, 2018
cnwamo:

You can request an extension letter from the school and use it to reapply along with your original documents.
Good luck
okay thanks I will do
Re: Nigerian Students In China by Youceee: 6:32am On Nov 09, 2018
chesnuel08@gmail.com
Intelligentdude:
For those interested in Chinese Government Scholarship, just drop your email here and I will send you all the info you need also documents you need to fill. Cheers

Kindly mention me when you do.

(1) (2) (3) ... (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) ... (114) (Reply)

Oau Postgraduate Harmattan Semester Form Sale Is Out / Names Of Tuition Free Universities In Norway, Canada And Sweden / Apply For 2022/2023 PTDF Overseas Postgraduate Scholarship Scheme

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.