Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,846 members, 7,820,950 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:43 AM

5 Months Old Child Discovered In A Thrash Can In Owerri (pics) - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 5 Months Old Child Discovered In A Thrash Can In Owerri (pics) (4169 Views)

My Husband Sleeps With Me Once In 5 Months – Woman Tells Court / 4-year-old Child Blinds 5-year-old Friend With Needle / Missing 3-year Old Child (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Months Old Child Discovered In A Thrash Can In Owerri (pics) by Nobody: 6:04pm On Dec 04, 2014
Sobs

embarassed embarassed
Re: 5 Months Old Child Discovered In A Thrash Can In Owerri (pics) by cococandy(f): 6:35pm On Dec 04, 2014
Disgusting and heart rending.
Herzumpther:
Last week I was going out when I saw people gathered around a gotta and I decided to know what was happening, when I got there I saw twin babies inside the gotta with their placenta and all, I doubt of they completed 9 months in their mother's womb. it was so touching that I started crying. I just kept wondering how their mother delivered them.
Some women are worst than Mr devil himself. while some people are crying daily for the fruit of the womb some are busy killing innocent babies. on the last day even the devil will reject some candidate.
Re: 5 Months Old Child Discovered In A Thrash Can In Owerri (pics) by SAMBARRY: 8:03pm On Dec 04, 2014
Oniranu but the father deserves blessing abi? Mshweeew.smh
Dahjhi:
Holy Jesus what is this?? The motherless homes isn't existing again? what a Wicked Mother-rer.. and the slut will later said she's now ready to be having children later and will expect God to keep mute on this? I won't curse nor pray for her, but my mouth won't be sealed....

Pswweew even disturbed my food jare
Re: 5 Months Old Child Discovered In A Thrash Can In Owerri (pics) by SAMBARRY: 8:06pm On Dec 04, 2014
YungwizzzyPt7:
The person that did this will never in his/her life see any good thing again AMEN
awon elepe tide o grin

please increase the intensity of the curses and make sure you add the father to the curse then your cursing can now be complete wink
Re: 5 Months Old Child Discovered In A Thrash Can In Owerri (pics) by SAMBARRY: 8:10pm On Dec 04, 2014
echobee:
Whoever did this to this little girl cry will never see peace,joy,rest of mind,kids in his or her time on earth cry.
see as curses dey fly anyhow for the thread. Abegi stop it . It's enough.

What she did is beastialy but abeg add the hooligan if you must curse after all it takes 2 to tango.as of she impregnated herself
Re: 5 Months Old Child Discovered In A Thrash Can In Owerri (pics) by coogar: 8:13pm On Dec 04, 2014
pro-lifers are the cause of this mess....
the hypocrites are against abortion but i am sure they love seeing dead babies in the sewers as shown in those images.
Re: 5 Months Old Child Discovered In A Thrash Can In Owerri (pics) by KanwuliaJara: 8:21pm On Dec 04, 2014
See CHRISTIAN IGBO ABORTION! cry
By thrash or gutter? shocked

Only a NL RELIGIOUS CHRISTIAN WOMAN CAN DO DIS KAIN TIN O!!!! grin
Re: 5 Months Old Child Discovered In A Thrash Can In Owerri (pics) by KanwuliaJara: 8:26pm On Dec 04, 2014
The will of their "their God"! cry
A real merciful GOD! wink
Re: 5 Months Old Child Discovered In A Thrash Can In Owerri (pics) by Dahjhi: 9:53pm On Dec 04, 2014
SAMBARRY:
Oniranu but the father deserves blessing abi? Mshweeew.smh

nah d father come throw her here eh? instead of forbidden what is wrong... what are u saying now?
undecided
Re: 5 Months Old Child Discovered In A Thrash Can In Owerri (pics) by Syfy(f): 10:55pm On Dec 04, 2014
cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: 5 Months Old Child Discovered In A Thrash Can In Owerri (pics) by SAMBARRY: 11:19pm On Dec 04, 2014
Dahjhi:

nah d father come throw her here eh? instead of forbidden what is wrong... what are u saying now?
undecided
I'm saying she didn't impregnate herself. Somebody must have denied it. If the person accepted it she won't have dumped her there so it takes two to tango nevertheless I don't support the girls action
Re: 5 Months Old Child Discovered In A Thrash Can In Owerri (pics) by coogar: 11:24pm On Dec 04, 2014
SAMBARRY:
I'm saying she didn't impregnate herself. Somebody must have denied it. If the person accepted it she won't have dumped her there so it takes two to tango nevertheless I don't support the girls action

i am sure she didn't open her legs too, somebody forced her to open it. i dunno when you women of today would take responsibility for your actions.
Re: 5 Months Old Child Discovered In A Thrash Can In Owerri (pics) by SAMBARRY: 11:30pm On Dec 04, 2014
coogar:

i am sure she didn't open her legs too, somebody forced her to open it. i dunno when you women of today would take responsibility for your actions.
yes and when he knew he wasn't ready to be a father why did he have sek with the girl undecided

abeg stop blaming one party joor.am sick of all this una one sided judgement and double standards jare

1 Like

Re: 5 Months Old Child Discovered In A Thrash Can In Owerri (pics) by coogar: 11:44pm On Dec 04, 2014
SAMBARRY:
yes and when he knew he wasn't ready to be a father why did he have sek with the girl undecided

did he rapë her?

abeg stop blaming one party joor.am sick of all this una one sided judgement and double standards jare

you need deliverance.
see your mouth like an elephant's arsë.
Re: 5 Months Old Child Discovered In A Thrash Can In Owerri (pics) by SAMBARRY: 11:46pm On Dec 04, 2014
Mr man excuse me. I'm done with you. I have said my own and it is final

next
coogar:

did he rapë her?

you need deliverance.
see your mouth like an elephant's arsë.
Re: 5 Months Old Child Discovered In A Thrash Can In Owerri (pics) by soulglo: 3:18am On Dec 05, 2014
This child was not killed by her mother. She's well dressed. Someone stole Her and did this to hurt people who love her. No one would dress their child this nicely and strangle the child. Look at the ligature marks on her neck. Poor baby

1 Like

Re: 5 Months Old Child Discovered In A Thrash Can In Owerri (pics) by cococandy(f): 4:38am On Dec 05, 2014
soulglo:
This child was not killed by her mother. She's well dressed. Someone stole Her and did this to hurt people who love her. No one would dress their child this nicely and strangle the child. Look at the ligature marks on her neck. Poor baby
i thought so too

1 Like

Re: 5 Months Old Child Discovered In A Thrash Can In Owerri (pics) by Dahjhi: 10:02am On Dec 05, 2014
SAMBARRY:

Of course. but ppl who saw this won't quickly remember DAT..
Re: 5 Months Old Child Discovered In A Thrash Can In Owerri (pics) by SAMBARRY: 10:33am On Dec 05, 2014
Dahjhi:

Of course. but ppl who saw this won't quickly remember DAT..
yeah right. It's very easy to pass judgement when you are not the one wearing the shoe where it pinches. It's always easy to judge and dish out curses to mothers who dump their baby. If she aborts it . You people will still abuse her and call her wayward person.if she delivers the baby and decides to take care of the baby. No one will help her they will say na me send you to get bele.thats the hypocritical society we live in

.wo to each their own jare

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Will You Accept A Second Wife? / My Corp Member Niece Gave Her Brand new Car As Seed Of Faith In Her Church / How Best Can I Live With my Live-in Maid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.