Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,172 members, 7,821,974 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:14 PM

My Wife Body Count Is More Than 20 - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife Body Count Is More Than 20 (4100 Views)

Her Body Count Almost Destroyed Me. / My Fiancé Poured Hot Stew On Me After Discovering He Had Low Sperm Count: Lady / I Beat My Wife. What Would You Have Done Differently In My Situation? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Wife Body Count Is More Than 20 by goodman41: 1:41pm On Nov 04, 2022
With regard to my previous post https://www.nairaland.com/7404724/wife-chatt-ex-boyfriend#117925911

I have gone through my wife Facebook chatt when she was single and discovered that she had more than 20 body count and the ones that I don't even know. She visited this one after getting pregnant for and now I have asked her about it and she said yes she visited him bout they didn't have sex, she said the reason she visited him is that she was scaled that l may dump her with the pregnancy. Look at the chatt with the guy. Also see another chatt with another guy
Re: My Wife Body Count Is More Than 20 by AdamuKD: 1:42pm On Nov 04, 2022
grin
You sure say no be my darling candidlady be that. If na she, e go pass 20 oh. E go reach 95 if I'm not mistaken

8 Likes

Re: My Wife Body Count Is More Than 20 by general111(m): 1:45pm On Nov 04, 2022
I know it is difficult to hear that your wife is cheating on you, but the truth remains that she is cheating on you.
Just becareful so she doesnt infect you with hiv and aids...
Maybe you should divorce her for the sake of your peace and your life.

4 Likes

Re: My Wife Body Count Is More Than 20 by PlayMaker14: 1:46pm On Nov 04, 2022
What a shame...

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Body Count Is More Than 20 by lilvicky68(m): 1:47pm On Nov 04, 2022
By displaying her number expect her body count to reach 200 before the end of the year

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Body Count Is More Than 20 by Natbrowny: 1:48pm On Nov 04, 2022
lilvicky68:
By displaying her number expect her body count to reach 200 before the end of the year
Comrade with knowledge and understanding grin

1 Like

Re: My Wife Body Count Is More Than 20 by Candidlady: 1:49pm On Nov 04, 2022
AdamuKD:
grin
You sure say no be my darling candidlady be that. If na she, e go pass 20 oh. E go reach 95 if I'm not mistaken

Are you high lol
Inever even get body count

The only time ihad body count was at the morgue and na the person for there say make we count the bodies

BRING MY PANTS FOR ME OO killed me cheesy

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Wife Body Count Is More Than 20 by Shalommy(f): 1:54pm On Nov 04, 2022
Candidlady:

Are you high lol

The only time ihad body count was at the morgue and na the person for there say make we count the bodies

Chaii.. cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Body Count Is More Than 20 by gaby(m): 2:01pm On Nov 04, 2022
Wahala...

"Someone ex"..

Una wehdone

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Body Count Is More Than 20 by AdamuKD: 2:04pm On Nov 04, 2022
Candidlady:

Are you high lol

Who bring your pants?

Re: My Wife Body Count Is More Than 20 by AdamuKD: 2:05pm On Nov 04, 2022
Shalommy:
Chaii.. cheesy cheesy
Why are you chaing?
Re: My Wife Body Count Is More Than 20 by budaatum: 2:09pm On Nov 04, 2022
I so feel for the next generation, for they will be fatherless.

Their so called fathers will impregnate their mothers and then abandon them.

They will claim it's DNA, the new JuJu, told them to, instead of their own stupidity.

And that next fatherless generation will grow up to do much worse.

The only thing that brings me joy is those non-fathers will reap the brunt of the children they refused to father, for they will do whatever they do in the name of the non-father they bear.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Wife Body Count Is More Than 20 by Shalommy(f): 2:40pm On Nov 04, 2022
AdamuKD:
Why are you chaing?
Aboki, if you ask me and na who i go ask? Chaii

1 Like

Re: My Wife Body Count Is More Than 20 by jeromestarks: 3:22pm On Nov 04, 2022
Please drop your wife's Facebook handle. I what to fvck her too.

Better still, please drop her number. (Don't worry. I won't say I got it from you).

6 Likes

Re: My Wife Body Count Is More Than 20 by jeromestarks: 3:23pm On Nov 04, 2022
budaatum:
I so feel for the next generation, for they will be fatherless.

Their so called fathers will impregnate their mothers and then abandon them.

They will claim it's DNA, the new JuJu, told them to, instead of their own stupidity.

And that next fatherless generation will grow up to do much worse.

The only thing that brings me joy is those non-fathers will reap the brunt of the children they refused to father, for they will do whatever they do in the name of the non-father they bear.
Dont feel anything. The op is the stupid one who married a community borehole.

He's too stupid to find a good woman. He deserved what he got.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Wife Body Count Is More Than 20 by rickleye: 3:45pm On Nov 04, 2022
Since you cant deal with this quietly !
Just tell her its off ( Get a separation or divorce )and be on your way.
It isn't the number of body counts but frequency and if emotions are involved.
The Vagina doesn't have a meter and if she doing Kegel exercises the muscle will be tight.
Neither is there a way to determine how many times you have used your stick !!!

Did she make you happy, why did she cheat ( is still cheating) .

Unless you are dealing with a 16 year old. Assume she has had other partners , the number is immaterial

1 Like

Re: My Wife Body Count Is More Than 20 by ObalendeCMS: 3:48pm On Nov 04, 2022
OUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: My Wife Body Count Is More Than 20 by Suzzytee05(f): 3:51pm On Nov 04, 2022
Childish husbands everywhere. So you had to bring your wife's chat online to unknown people to judge her or what? If you know she's not trustworthy to you anymore because of her old chats why don't you just divorce her?

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Body Count Is More Than 20 by Joystic: 3:59pm On Nov 04, 2022
Suzzytee05:
Childish husbands everywhere. So you had to bring your wife's chat online to unknown people to judge her or what? If you know she's not trustworthy to you anymore because of her old chats why don't you just divorce her?

E dey pain you say them expose your sister? No worry e go reach you soon. If na me I go drop pics join.

OP, abeg drop contact of the public latrine in case any one here wishes to take a dump.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Body Count Is More Than 20 by capnies: 4:07pm On Nov 04, 2022
Candidlady:

Are you high lol

THIS IS WHAT MEN SEE, AND SOME MEN BEHAVE AS IF WITHOUT THAT LADY THE WILL DIE, WHAT RUBBISH

1 Like

Re: My Wife Body Count Is More Than 20 by GboyegaD(m): 4:32pm On Nov 04, 2022
Trying to understand what you expect to read from the public you brought this news to. When were these chats besides the one she sent to the ex? Are they all within the marriage? If yes, you may want to keep her because you love her and if that is the case, I will suggest you both go for counselling and therapy as she might just be entertaining them in chats and not know it is so wrong to do such.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Wife Body Count Is More Than 20 by Helpout12345: 4:49pm On Nov 04, 2022
Unfortunately you are doing this spy work late.

You are supposed to have done this work before marriage.

If the story is true, go and do DNA test first. You also don't have a wife.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Body Count Is More Than 20 by YourLandMyLand: 5:00pm On Nov 04, 2022
Now look at yourself kneeling down and begging her to marry you.
Kneeling down and proposing to her grin grin

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Body Count Is More Than 20 by Nobody: 5:18pm On Nov 04, 2022
A woman who is entertaining this is cheating on you.

I think you should initiate a divorce. You have a legal ground for this.

Stop giving your self hypertension, we don't want to hear bad news of murder, do the right thing..divorce her, she has broken the oath of marriage
Re: My Wife Body Count Is More Than 20 by jimmychang: 5:20pm On Nov 04, 2022
GboyegaD:
Trying to understand what you expect to read from the public you brought this news to. When were these chats besides the one she sent to the ex? Are they all within the marriage? If yes, you may want to keep her because you love her and if that is the case, I will suggest you both go for counselling and therapy as she might just be entertaining them in chats and not know it is so wrong to do such.

You dey crase ooh,like you are mad,I mean you dey gbongbolo cigar grin grin
Re: My Wife Body Count Is More Than 20 by GboyegaD(m): 5:21pm On Nov 04, 2022
jimmychang:

You dey crase ooh,like you are mad,I mean you dey gbongbolo cigar grin grin

Wonder how this seems like sarcasm cos it seems that is what you wanted to achieve. Anyways, I have given my suggestion.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Body Count Is More Than 20 by AdamuKD: 5:31pm On Nov 04, 2022
Shalommy:
Aboki, if you ask me and na who i go ask? Chaii
grin
You know well. Yaya kike?( Kedu ka idi?)
Re: My Wife Body Count Is More Than 20 by Nobody: 6:15pm On Nov 04, 2022
You'll soon die of heart attack. Just make sure you do a DNA for that child before it happens. He/she may not be yours from what you have up there.
Re: My Wife Body Count Is More Than 20 by Timekeeper: 6:57pm On Nov 04, 2022
goodman41:
With regard to my previous post https://www.nairaland.com/7404724/wife-chatt-ex-boyfriend#117925911

I have gone through my wife Facebook chatt when she was single and discovered that she had more than 20 body count and the ones that I don't even know. She visited this one after getting pregnant for and now I have asked her about it and she said yes she visited him bout they didn't have sex, she said the reason she visited him is that she was scaled that l may dump her with the pregnancy. Look at the chatt with the guy. Also see another chatt with another guy

She is a good woman.. For the fact that she is cautious of her pants not being used for ritual means she is a very sweet and wise lady...

Please don't divorce her..... She cares

1 Like

Re: My Wife Body Count Is More Than 20 by Ghostrye: 7:19pm On Nov 04, 2022
You wifed a hoe

3 Likes

Re: My Wife Body Count Is More Than 20 by BigYash: 7:21pm On Nov 04, 2022
I miss your fvck.. Sweetest girl ever. One say he burn her pant.. Ahahahaha grin

And one idiot go say marrying a virgin is not the best.. TeamVirgin Jare grin

5 Likes

Re: My Wife Body Count Is More Than 20 by Josbreed: 7:49pm On Nov 04, 2022
AdamuKD:
grin

Candidlady na lez.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Are Men Cooler With Being Single Than Women. / My Daughter Is Sexually Aggressive Help / Mercy Chinwo's Case Might Just Be Like That Of Simi.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.