Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,880 members, 7,817,592 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:08 PM

Types Of Friends - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Types Of Friends (957 Views)

Different Categories Of Friends. Where Do You Belong? / True Value Of Friends / 8 Types Of Friends You Should Avoid In 2014. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Types Of Friends by Nobody: 10:18am On Dec 04, 2014
Well, from what I've seen, there are different types of friends , and I'm going to make my list here. If anyone doesn't like this list or feels like making any additions,they are very very free.....well,here goes...

THE FOOD FRIEND : You know that one who only locates you when something is wrong with his or her tummy right? Or who remembers that you need to be a good friend and "sponsor" a meal but after then they vanish into thin air. Yeah I think some of us know this one.

THE "FRENEMY" : A cool combination of your friend and enemy. This kind of friend will always remind you of how irreplaceable he/she is. So you should be a good friend too and accept everything that person does. Including laughing at your back with others and mocking you subtly while saying "it's all for your own good"

THE FUN FRIEND smiley : Aaah ....the one who always calls you out to do crazy things...to watch movies and enjoy life. However you never see this person when it's time to be serious or study. Even if they do, it's not with you. The disadvantage here is that when the going gets tough they always know more than you and share their info in a very stingy manner. Oh Good times.

THE WEED FRIEND: Yes, you read right. Put on your glasses alright? I wrote WEED grin. You got a problem.....lets smoke. You fell down? ....how unfair of life,let's smoke. angry. I honestly don't know how I escaped the temptation.

THE SMILEY FRIEND: Don't get your hopes up, that's all there is. Smile smile smile , what a beautiful smile but don't dare say you want to come in and spend some time. Really, just don't. Because when u stay for a while the smile becomes a smirk and then....downhill.

THE FASHION FRIEND: When you look good she can walk with you but if you look ordinary, tired or unhappy, do go and freshen up. Otherwise, forget about hanging out. Don't forget to wear stuff that costs a lot, even if u have to do rituals to get the money,it's all good.

ANYTHING GOES FRIEND: Of course this one loves you. Anything goes....on a happy, sad , trashy or sweet day.But don't, please don't tell this person you can't help with that job your mom offered. Or some assignment answers. So much for...anything goes.

THE REAL FRIEND: Oh finally! The one who's always there no matter how you are or what happens. The one who listens and cares at all times. Who will set out time to make you happy and tell you the trith but wont judge or disgrace you in the presence of others. Well..this one is almost extinct but if you find one, try not to scrutinize and keep a distance for lack of trust. They may one day prove to be useful.

Well...that's all I can give! There are many more types but you really don't need me to go on and on about it do y'all? Feel free to tell me yours!

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Types Of Friends by Nobody: 1:50pm On Dec 10, 2014
Seriously,
I was looking forward to seeing everyone's contributions to make this whole thing lively and all. Like seriously people? This is disappointing. ...
Re: Types Of Friends by Nobody: 8:21pm On Dec 10, 2014
Krystalxxx:
Seriously,
I was looking forward to seeing everyone's contributions to make this whole thing lively and all. Like seriously people? This is disappointing. ...
if you're looking for contributions and encouragement form nairalanders then I'm sorry, you've been schooling in France.
Re: Types Of Friends by Nobody: 8:37pm On Dec 10, 2014
sosalekins:
if you're looking for contributions and encouragement form nairalanders then I'm sorry, you've been schooling in France.

Dude ......I'm in Dubai undecided...no more of France
Re: Types Of Friends by Nobody: 8:56pm On Dec 10, 2014
Krystalxxx:

ok.. But you get the point.
Re: Types Of Friends by Whynotthetruth(m): 3:26pm On Mar 30, 2015
Krystalxxx:

Plz...can you reply or send me a PM... thanks and many blessings...
Re: Types Of Friends by kaboninc(m): 2:51pm On Jun 07, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

Plz...can you reply or send me a PM... thanks and many blessings...
So fast?
Hold it right there bro...
Re: Types Of Friends by Rumpelstiltskin(m): 2:58pm On Jun 07, 2015
THE FRIEND WITH BENEFIT wink : This friend will stand by you in times of 'kongi'.

Thank me later @OP
Re: Types Of Friends by Nobody: 5:41pm On Jun 07, 2015
Rumpelstiltskin:
THE FRIEND WITH BENEFIT wink : This friend will stand by you in times of 'kongi'.

Thank me later @OP

grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Cheap Internet Plan Cip. On Mtn, Glo And Etisalat. / Merry Chriistmas Nairalanders / Why Do We Have To Wait Till December Before We Show Love?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.