Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,840 members, 7,817,485 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:01 PM

Please Help,,which One Should I Choose?? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Please Help,,which One Should I Choose?? (1047 Views)

I got two Job Offers, which should I choose? I'm Confused..... Advice Please!!!! / Porthacourt Or Onitsha, Which Should I Choose? / PWC Or KPMG Which One Should I Choose? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help,,which One Should I Choose?? by joshrare(m): 10:54am On Dec 04, 2014
Hello fellow nlander

Am a bit confuse about which of these jobs I should a proper follow up. Am a B.sc(geology and minning) holder. Some persons have choosen to help me get a job in neco and a federal university. I applied forr a job in the engineering section of a federal government teaching hospital,someone also volunteered to help. Am having high hope in success of them all,just that I have no ideal of their salary structure..

Please anyone with an ideal to that effect should please share it with a brother, thannx
Re: Please Help,,which One Should I Choose?? by Nobody: 11:06am On Dec 04, 2014
joshrare:
Hello fellow nlander

Am a bit confuse about which of these jobs I should a proper follow up. Am a B.sc(geology and minning) holder. Some persons have choosen to help me get a job in neco and a federal university. I applied forr a job in the engineering section of a federal government teaching hospital,someone also volunteered to help. Am having high hope in success of them all,just that I have no ideal of their salary structure..

Please anyone with an ideal to that effect should please share it with a brother, thannx

Take a deep breath and let them come through first.
Let them come through.

Take the first offer that comes notwithstanding.
They are all federal jobs so it's all cool.

The below are my guesses with regards to salary.
The hospital will pay higher. Maybe like 110k
The university may pay like 90k
Neco may pay like 90k
Re: Please Help,,which One Should I Choose?? by holatin(m): 11:10am On Dec 04, 2014
When too much opportunity smile on you

1 Like

Re: Please Help,,which One Should I Choose?? by Saraha1(f): 11:57am On Dec 04, 2014
Why not wait and be prayerful instead of getting worry over what had not even come your way?

3 Likes

Re: Please Help,,which One Should I Choose?? by joshrare(m): 10:53pm On Dec 07, 2014
NairaMode:

Take a deep breath and let them come through first.
Let them come through.

Take the first offer that comes notwithstanding.
They are all federal jobs so it's all cool.

The below are my guesses with regards to salary.
The hospital will pay higher. Maybe like 110k
The university may pay like 90k
Neco may pay like 90k

Thanks bro

(1) (Reply)

Graduate Trainee Recruitment(consultant) Oil And Gas At Energi Talent Resourcing / New World Recruiters Lokoja / A Human Resource Manager & Finance Officer Needed Urgently At Lakeshore

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.