Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,231 members, 7,836,112 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:56 PM

Live Updates Of Lagos Apc Guber Primaries - Politics (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Live Updates Of Lagos Apc Guber Primaries (56881 Views)

Nigeria: Senate Screens Buhari’s Ministers (day 2) – LIVE UPDATES / Senate Screens Buhari’s Ministers – LIVE UPDATES / Live Photos and Updates Of Apc's Presidential Rally In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Live Updates Of Lagos Apc Guber Primaries by topeorekoy(m): 4:22am On Dec 05, 2014
Votes are still being counted and clearly Akin Ambode is winning. He is the the lead. Hamzat really tried.

I slept off only to wake up and switched on the TV and Votes are still being counted.

I read in Vanguard now that the other contestants have all left the venue but Akin Ambode is still there at the moment.

In all honesty, this man Ambode worked hard for these votes. While he was touring for all the LGAs in Lagos canvassing for votes, others were busy tackling Tinubu not back him.

Give it to him, he did his homework

3 Likes

Re: Live Updates Of Lagos Apc Guber Primaries by topeorekoy(m): 5:07am On Dec 05, 2014
Last box being counted at the moment.

collation and declaration will be done in a bit.

Let me go have my bath and get ready for work.

Guys please update us.
Re: Live Updates Of Lagos Apc Guber Primaries by topeorekoy(m): 5:11am On Dec 05, 2014
Counting stopped at exactly 05:11 am

This white bearded man really tried. Kudos to him.

He has asked for a break of 20-30 mins (you deserve it sir)
Re: Live Updates Of Lagos Apc Guber Primaries by topeorekoy(m): 5:12am On Dec 05, 2014
Ayefele's music blaring now
Re: Live Updates Of Lagos Apc Guber Primaries by topeorekoy(m): 5:29am On Dec 05, 2014
Results being counted

Lanre Ope- 0 Vote

Tokunbo Wahab- 7 Votes
Re: Live Updates Of Lagos Apc Guber Primaries by topeorekoy(m): 5:30am On Dec 05, 2014
Adekunle Disu- 9 Votes
Re: Live Updates Of Lagos Apc Guber Primaries by topeorekoy(m): 5:32am On Dec 05, 2014
Abayomi SUTTON- 0 Vote.

Tokunbo Agbesanwa-0 Vote
Re: Live Updates Of Lagos Apc Guber Primaries by Alphaoscar: 5:46am On Dec 05, 2014
topeorekoy:
Adekunle Disu- 9 Votes

adekunle disu self try now. kontinue.
Re: Live Updates Of Lagos Apc Guber Primaries by collab: 6:08am On Dec 05, 2014
Gos = 272 votes. ayinde = 17 Dlp= 112
Re: Live Updates Of Lagos Apc Guber Primaries by topeorekoy(m): 6:19am On Dec 05, 2014
The votes are being counted. Watch TVC And update
Re: Live Updates Of Lagos Apc Guber Primaries by bamidele029: 6:36am On Dec 05, 2014
Lanre Obe. ----- 0

Tokunbo Wahab. ---- 7

Adekunle Disu ---- 9

Abayomi Sutton --- 0

Tokunbo Agbesanya -- 0

Hon Ikuforiji --- 182

Tola Kasali. --- 68

Sasore. ---- 121

GOS ---- 272

Tayo Ayinde. --- 17

Leke Pitan -- 112

Hamzat -1201

See what the likes of GOS, Sasore and Ikuforiji got after all the noise. Someone was arguing with us earlier about how much political influence GOS has lol.

Some of those guys are just noise makers grin

Only Hamzat had a good showing ,

I'll update

3 Likes

Re: Live Updates Of Lagos Apc Guber Primaries by labiola: 6:36am On Dec 05, 2014
Honestly, I give kudos to APC for the wonderful height they achieved in conducting a successful primary election . It is an evidence that change has come. Whether Tinubu anointed Ambode or not, it has showned that the selection process was through primary. Congratulations to APC. I wish then success next week in the presidential primary. Welldone APC, weldone tinubu the master planner.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live Updates Of Lagos Apc Guber Primaries by collab: 6:40am On Dec 05, 2014
Hamzat koh =1201
Re: Live Updates Of Lagos Apc Guber Primaries by topeorekoy(m): 6:43am On Dec 05, 2014
Let's see Ambode's votes
Re: Live Updates Of Lagos Apc Guber Primaries by Alphaoscar: 6:47am On Dec 05, 2014
collab:
Hamzat koh =1201

Seriously, the guy tried and he would have achieved more if not that he allowed some unserious aspirants to derail his work and he was unable to focus on his campaign in pursuance of group politics. I know he will definitely be rewarded.
Re: Live Updates Of Lagos Apc Guber Primaries by toyibhabib: 6:50am On Dec 05, 2014
collab:
Hamzat koh =1201

If any of the contestant cries foul on the outcome of this transparent primaries....then they are bad loosers....kudos to the organizers of this election....Ambode did a his homework well and has the annointed of the gods......but i would have loved KOH....but all the same....alot of them are good for Lagos...the old man with grey hair i learnt he is a former dp gov of edo state.....did really try....Ogrigado...... Baba you are in for a long thing cos your count go reach 4000plus ooo....i advice you take Baba Blue ooooo

1 Like

Re: Live Updates Of Lagos Apc Guber Primaries by olatunji390(m): 6:52am On Dec 05, 2014
Alphaoscar:

Seriously, the guy tried and he would have achieved more if not that he allowed some unserious aspirants to derail his work and he was unable to focus on his campaign in pursuance of group politics. I know he will definitely be rewarded.

Commissioner and PS await them in 2015
Re: Live Updates Of Lagos Apc Guber Primaries by Alphaoscar: 6:52am On Dec 05, 2014
bamidele029:
Lanre Obe. ----- 0

Tokunbo Wahab. ---- 7

Adekunle Disu ---- 9

Abayomi Sutton --- 0

Tokunbo Agbesanya -- 0

Hon Ikuforiji --- 182

Tola Kasali. --- 68

Sasore. ---- 121

GOS ---- 272

Tayo Ayinde. --- 17

Leke Pitan -- 112

Hamzat -1201

See what the likes of GOS, Sasore and Ikuforiji got after all the noise. Someone was arguing with us earlier about how much political influence GOS has lol.

Some of those guys are just noise makers grin

Only Hamzat had a good showing ,

I'll update

Candidates like Hamzat would have done better if not that he allowed himself to be drawn into an unnecessary alliance that prefent him from focusing fully on his aspiration.
Re: Live Updates Of Lagos Apc Guber Primaries by bamidele029: 6:55am On Dec 05, 2014
Alphaoscar:

Candidates like Hamzat would have done better if not that he allowed himself to be drawn into an unnecessary alliance that prefent him from focusing fully on his aspiration.

an alliance with those who couldn't even get any serious votes . He allowed himself to be distracted
Re: Live Updates Of Lagos Apc Guber Primaries by Alphaoscar: 7:01am On Dec 05, 2014
bamidele029:

an alliance with those who couldn't even get any serious votes . He allowed himself to be distracted

exactly. if you look at the result so far, it is genuinely the outcome of how much efforts each aspirants put in their aspirations. they were rewarded according to their efforts.

1 Like

Re: Live Updates Of Lagos Apc Guber Primaries by mapet: 7:05am On Dec 05, 2014
Results have been announced in the radio - Ambode announced winner

2 Likes

Re: Live Updates Of Lagos Apc Guber Primaries by Nobody: 7:12am On Dec 05, 2014
Am no gay mehn............just that the way and manner bra Ambode dey smile eh, am sure we deserve a Handsome Governor.

Keep counting.........1100-still counting

TeamAmbode

1 Like

Re: Live Updates Of Lagos Apc Guber Primaries by topeorekoy(m): 7:41am On Dec 05, 2014
2,000 votes at the moment for Ambode.
Re: Live Updates Of Lagos Apc Guber Primaries by joedrae(m): 8:01am On Dec 05, 2014
3300 votes for Ambode...
Re: Live Updates Of Lagos Apc Guber Primaries by adeswagsdmj(m): 8:04am On Dec 05, 2014
hamzat is not a lagosian and due to zoning ambode became the main choice that was why he stepped down as A.G so as to build his structure

ova 3000votes now
Re: Live Updates Of Lagos Apc Guber Primaries by medamillion(m): 8:07am On Dec 05, 2014
I really feel sorry for TOKUNBO WAHAB...He is still a boy but not a man. In politics, boys have to be separated from men. Better luck next time.
Re: Live Updates Of Lagos Apc Guber Primaries by fashoo2010(m): 8:40am On Dec 05, 2014
Mr. Akinwunmi Ambode, former Accountant-General of Lagos state has won the APC Lagos Primaries with 3, 735 votes.

He defeated eleven other candidates.

Results are are as follows

Ambode 3,735 votes
Tola Kasali 69 votes.
OBAFEMI HAMZAT 1201 votes
LEKE PITAN 112 Votes
TAYO AYINDE 17 Votes
GANIYU SOLOMON 272 Votes
OLASUPO SHASORE 121 Votes
TOLA KASALI 68 Votes
ADEYEMI IKUFORIJI 182 votes
TOKUNBO AGBESOWA No vote
ABAYOMI SOTE No vote
ADEKUNLE DISU 9 votes
TOKUNBO WAHAB 7 votes
LANRE OPE No vote

Source: vanguard

1 Like

Re: Live Updates Of Lagos Apc Guber Primaries by Ajibel(m): 8:54am On Dec 05, 2014
So then we should look forward to seeing Ambode in Alausa next year grin
Congrats to him...
Re: Live Updates Of Lagos Apc Guber Primaries by ElFenomeno1: 9:02am On Dec 05, 2014
finni:

Sasore has always been there at the beginning but Fashola was waiting for the kick against Ambode to materialize before unleashing Sasore in full but Tinubu being the master of the game beat him to it.

The context i used late emergence in, is purely down to the push he mounted in the final stages.
Re: Live Updates Of Lagos Apc Guber Primaries by Mowire: 9:03am On Dec 05, 2014
This was a transparent election: as transparent as a arty primary can be. The Anbode team worked hard for this result. Even if he's Tinubu's candidate they did not leave anything to chance. Here in Ikorodu there were only 2 truely visible aspirants, GOS and Anbode, and the latter had been the most prominent all so long.
Re: Live Updates Of Lagos Apc Guber Primaries by topeorekoy(m): 10:20am On Dec 05, 2014
Mowire:
This was a transparent election: as transparent as a arty primary can be. The Anbode team worked hard for this result. Even if he's Tinubu's candidate they did not leave anything to chance. Here in Ikorodu there were only 2 truely visible aspirants, GOS and Anbode, and the latter had been the most prominent all so long.

Well said

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Obasanjo & IBB Rock Customized Caps,campaign For Youths To Win 2019 President(pi / Aisha Buhari Leaves Nigeria For London To See Sick President Buhari (Photos) / Ike Ekweremadu Wears N680k Versace Shirt To Tony Elumelu's Christmas Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.