Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,225 members, 7,836,081 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:33 PM

Live Updates Of Lagos Apc Guber Primaries - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Live Updates Of Lagos Apc Guber Primaries (56879 Views)

Nigeria: Senate Screens Buhari’s Ministers (day 2) – LIVE UPDATES / Senate Screens Buhari’s Ministers – LIVE UPDATES / Live Photos and Updates Of Apc's Presidential Rally In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Live Updates Of Lagos Apc Guber Primaries by philips70(m): 5:34pm On Dec 04, 2014
ichidodo:
A sad day for Lagosians...A sad day for equity,Justice and merit.Ofcourse congratulations to him and his agents of godfatherism,nepotism,brigandry and sheer imposition.Be rest assured the battle has just begun,Aluta continua.....

Is Lagos now the Adada state that has not been created for you people or you want to achieve Biafra through the back door?

1 Like

Re: Live Updates Of Lagos Apc Guber Primaries by abbakacici: 5:35pm On Dec 04, 2014
it 5 pm already but

JIGAWA STATE Delegates have still not been screened but they have all converged on the party secretariat in Dutse for screening.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Live Updates Of Lagos Apc Guber Primaries by DonaldGenes(m): 5:36pm On Dec 04, 2014
adadadon:
Ambode is our Man. A job well done
Pic of the Man or
Re: Live Updates Of Lagos Apc Guber Primaries by abbakacici: 5:36pm On Dec 04, 2014
16:34 SOKOTO Incumbency support: Outgoing Governor Aliyu Wamakko sits by (incoming?) Tambuwal at the Sokoto primaries

3 Likes

Re: Live Updates Of Lagos Apc Guber Primaries by DonaldGenes(m): 5:40pm On Dec 04, 2014
Tinubu's guy beat Fashola's guy? Interesting
Re: Live Updates Of Lagos Apc Guber Primaries by ichidodo: 5:42pm On Dec 04, 2014
philips70:

Is Lagos now the Adada state that has not been created for you people or you want to achieve Biafra through the back door?
Questions that needs Aztec human sacrifices for the war-god Huitlipopochtli to pay heed of. These days we hear one has to dance the tzipotec whilst wearing the flayed skin or body of a ritual victim complete with genitaliaa and buttocks just to get a wiff of divine approval
Re: Live Updates Of Lagos Apc Guber Primaries by alsudaes1(m): 5:43pm On Dec 04, 2014
DonaldGenes:
Tinubu's guy beat Fashola's guy? Interesting

I thought the delegates are still voting undecided
Re: Live Updates Of Lagos Apc Guber Primaries by DonaldGenes(m): 5:43pm On Dec 04, 2014
alsudaes1:

I thought the delegates are still voting undecided

Saw it now on Twitter Hashtag
Re: Live Updates Of Lagos Apc Guber Primaries by Nobody: 5:44pm On Dec 04, 2014
Voting have started in minna....Alh Abu sani Bello leading the pack

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Live Updates Of Lagos Apc Guber Primaries by topeorekoy(m): 5:46pm On Dec 04, 2014
ichidodo:
Questions that needs Aztec human sacrifices for the war-god Huitlipopochtli to pay heed of. These days we hear one has to dance the tzipotec whilst wearing the flayed skin or body of a ritual victim complete with genitaliaa and buttocks just to get a wiff of divine approval

Admin, please just ban this guy. He is becoming a nuisance to this thread.

Mian reason why people think Nairaland is filled with immature minds

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live Updates Of Lagos Apc Guber Primaries by philips70(m): 5:48pm On Dec 04, 2014
ichidodo:

So many doctors are viewing this comment at the moment. Pay attention to your mailbox

1 Like

Re: Live Updates Of Lagos Apc Guber Primaries by ibedun: 5:48pm On Dec 04, 2014
ichidodo:
Questions that needs Aztec human sacrifices for the war-god Huitlipopochtli to pay heed of. These days we hear one has to dance the tzipotec whilst wearing the flayed skin or body of a ritual victim complete with Instruments and buttocks just to get a wiff of divine approval

Wow! your stress is much o!

Seem you believed that No man's nonsense?

Hope you are not 40+ cause I fear for your BP o!

Yoruba State, Yoruba Business.

I was born in obodo oyinbo but I don't fool myself ...........I remain a Yoruba man to the core.

Pele o!
Re: Live Updates Of Lagos Apc Guber Primaries by DonaldGenes(m): 5:48pm On Dec 04, 2014
While Tinubu was chasing APC House of Assembly ticket for his nephew, Lai Mohammed was doing same for his son. What a Family Party!

Anyway, James ibori (convicted thief) daughter won pdp primaries yesterday, what are "we" talking about?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Live Updates Of Lagos Apc Guber Primaries by ibkgab001: 5:49pm On Dec 04, 2014
And if I tell ou the true Defination of NAIRA again ... I'm sure the owner of Nairaland will Ban me again ... Just let me reserve my coment awon omo ati oko wa ba ile ije ... Does lagos looks like PH or Amimal sorry Anmbra where u all hailed from

3 Likes

Re: Live Updates Of Lagos Apc Guber Primaries by ichidodo: 5:50pm On Dec 04, 2014
topeorekoy:
[s]

Admin, please just ban this guy. He is becoming a nuisance to this thread.

Mian reason why people think Nairaland is filled with immature minds[/s]
NL isn't your sitting room and parlour...if not happy then f**k off.Simple.
Re: Live Updates Of Lagos Apc Guber Primaries by chamboy(m): 5:51pm On Dec 04, 2014
Sorry is Ambode a Christian
Re: Live Updates Of Lagos Apc Guber Primaries by ichidodo: 5:51pm On Dec 04, 2014
philips70:

So many doctors are viewing this comment at the moment. Pay attention to your mailbox
We can do it...Yes we can kick Tinubu's parasitic odium away from Alausa..

1 Like

Re: Live Updates Of Lagos Apc Guber Primaries by Dfash(m): 5:51pm On Dec 04, 2014
"@Ayourb: Disregard any news on Lagos APC Guber primaries. Nobody has been declared winner. Only 8 out of the 20 LGs have completed voting. 12 to go."

1 Like

Re: Live Updates Of Lagos Apc Guber Primaries by Nobody: 5:54pm On Dec 04, 2014
Kayworld26:
Just saw this on twitter,dont know how true it is

Kayode Ogundamisi ‏@ogundamisi 4m4 minutes ago

Breaking news; Akinwumi Ambode win Lagos @APCNigeria APC gubernatorial primary.
NA this kind post dey cus problem ooo
Let d necessary body do d declaration
Anyways
GEJ till 2019

1 Like

Re: Live Updates Of Lagos Apc Guber Primaries by abbakacici: 5:56pm On Dec 04, 2014
RIVERS STATE There is a winner already! Dakuku Peterside, a member of the house of representatives believed to have the support of Governor Rotimi Amaechi, has emerged winner of the primaries.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live Updates Of Lagos Apc Guber Primaries by abbakacici: 5:57pm On Dec 04, 2014
Oky Ezea has emerged the winner of the Enugu state APC governorship primaries. His hands are being held up by Alphonsus Ude, state deputy chairman of the party; Ben Nwoye, the state chairman; and Lolo Ngozi, the state women leader.

Ezea was unanimously elected by the party’s 3,467 delegates from from 260 wards, following the last-minute withdrawal of his challenger, Dr. Ifeanyi Asogwa, who will now contest for the Nsukka/Igboeze Federal Constituency seat in the federal house of representatives

He was the candidate of the Labour Party (LP) at the 2011 governorship election, but he lost to Sullivan Chime of PDP

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live Updates Of Lagos Apc Guber Primaries by Nobody: 5:58pm On Dec 04, 2014
ichidodo:
Be FREE not DUMB...Vote Igbo for Alausa 2015...Vote Okoroji..Vote Economic FREEDOM....Tokyo,Dubai,Taiwan.
U no get work
Oga at the top said

3 Likes

Re: Live Updates Of Lagos Apc Guber Primaries by ichidodo: 5:58pm On Dec 04, 2014
ibedun:

[s]
Wow! your stress is much o!

Seem you believed that No man's nonsense?

Hope you are not 40+ cause I fear for your BP o!

Yoruba State, Yoruba Business.

I was born in obodo oyinbo but I don't fool myself ...........I remain a Yoruba man to the core.

Pele o![/s]
I'm sorry but you must have to deal with the fact that Lagos is most certainly a no man's land..We know how sucks this is for the Omolubabi spirit,but you can look at it from an optimistic perspective...example Lagos is top ten the most fastest growing city in West Africa......after rusted brown roofs of Ibadam..

1 Like

Re: Live Updates Of Lagos Apc Guber Primaries by Dfash(m): 6:01pm On Dec 04, 2014
"@DOlusegun: Supo Shasore has left the Avenue of the primaries. And Tokunbo Wahab. Not saying it trascends to anything oo
Re: Live Updates Of Lagos Apc Guber Primaries by abbakacici: 6:01pm On Dec 04, 2014
YOBE
Governor Ibrahim Geidam has been named the winner. Without an opponent, he always was!
Re: Live Updates Of Lagos Apc Guber Primaries by OAM4J: 6:02pm On Dec 04, 2014
Firefire:
"When I met with all of you some time ago, you spoke of the need to have a fair democratic process in selecting the flag bearer, today, you have that process". - BAT

We shall access that statement/the process here after undecided

Wetin concern you for APC matter?

Are you now an APC member/supporter? I thought you are a TANoid cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Live Updates Of Lagos Apc Guber Primaries by Nobody: 6:04pm On Dec 04, 2014
chamboy:
Sorry is Ambode a Christian
Yes, he is. Not that it matters though
Re: Live Updates Of Lagos Apc Guber Primaries by feedthenation(m): 6:04pm On Dec 04, 2014
From Yobe State, incumbent Governor Ibrahim Geidam has been named the winner.

1 Like

Re: Live Updates Of Lagos Apc Guber Primaries by Firefire(m): 6:19pm On Dec 04, 2014
OAM4J:

Wetin concern you for APC matter?

Are you now an APC member/supporter? I thought you are a TANoid cheesy

Bros,

I represent good governance and I hate imposition and godfatherism. tongue

Nigeria & Lagos political landscape must be delivered.
Re: Live Updates Of Lagos Apc Guber Primaries by ichidodo: 6:22pm On Dec 04, 2014
How can there be peace without social justice? Jagaban and his stooge have refused core Lagos Indigenes their birth right..Vote out jagbajantis..Vote Credibility for delivery...Sai Okoroji for APC Alausa 2015.

1 Like

Re: Live Updates Of Lagos Apc Guber Primaries by Nobody: 6:22pm On Dec 04, 2014
Ikuforiji and Shasore has left the venue, voting is still on.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Saraki Laughs At IGP's "Transmission" Joke (video) / Oshiomhole Seated In Court As Appeal Court Hears His Case Today (Photos) / Senator Gbenga Aluko Slumps, Dies In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.