Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,830 members, 7,810,189 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:54 PM

Oprah Winfrey Poses With Lion On O-magazine Cover [photo] - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Oprah Winfrey Poses With Lion On O-magazine Cover [photo] (22415 Views)

Drake Signing Davido's Fader Magazine Cover / Omotola With Oprah Winfrey, Boris Kodjoe & Others / Stephanie Okereke's Wedding Dress Makes Magazine Cover (Official photos & video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oprah Winfrey Poses With Lion On O-magazine Cover [photo] by TheRealMrStan(m): 1:08pm On Dec 04, 2014

Oprah Winfrey is taking her magazines covers to a whole new level with the January 2015 ‘Brave New You’ issue in which the media mogul is seen posing with a lion. But not to worry – a behind-the-scene picture shows it’s a photoshopped image and she was actually lying next to a lion teddy when the picture was taken. ‘I can honestly say I’ve never done this before,’ Oprah said as she reclined next to George DeLacy, a member of the set-design team, who gamely posed in a full lion costume. In the end, the 500-pound cat wasn’t the only thing the crew had to wrangle. ‘Make sure the left breast is out of sight,’ Oprah said after narrowly avoiding a wardrobe malfunction in her low-cut Marc Bouwer gown....
http://thenet.ng/2014/12/oprah-winfrey-poses-with-lion-on-latest-o-magazine-cover/

4 Likes

Re: Oprah Winfrey Poses With Lion On O-magazine Cover [photo] by Ekeeyhandsome(m): 1:11pm On Dec 04, 2014
If I hear say that lion is for real..make dollar come down..

Modified...make u come see testimony ooo.... cry cry cry God of impossibilities has done it again for me oooo..I was actually the second to comment on this post but a hidden post just took me to the top...

Oga seun..if only u get church for here ..i for use my naira bet slip as offering now..(na 2million I go win if no game fvck up) grin grin

For those aspiring to be FTC or anything great in life....keep hustling,one day ur dream go come true....
Any believer in the house, should click the LIKE button....

39 Likes

Re: Oprah Winfrey Poses With Lion On O-magazine Cover [photo] by 100Cents: 1:11pm On Dec 04, 2014
Photoshop...

3 Likes

Re: Oprah Winfrey Poses With Lion On O-magazine Cover [photo] by MuguliciousMUGU: 1:11pm On Dec 04, 2014
She for hug the lion na, let us know if it is real...

Well picture of the photographer taking opray and the lion pics or Adonbelivit afterall people living in france won't belivit too.

1 Like

Re: Oprah Winfrey Poses With Lion On O-magazine Cover [photo] by lawrenceunaa: 1:11pm On Dec 04, 2014
Ok now thats her business
Re: Oprah Winfrey Poses With Lion On O-magazine Cover [photo] by Nairabeezie(m): 1:11pm On Dec 04, 2014
ok thats a lion painted

"PICTURES FROM LAFF OUT 9JA WITH SHAKARA AND FRIENDS held on the 23rd November 2014'
http://shurls.cu.cc/yt4svtm
Re: Oprah Winfrey Poses With Lion On O-magazine Cover [photo] by Loveme4life: 1:11pm On Dec 04, 2014
Good for her
Re: Oprah Winfrey Poses With Lion On O-magazine Cover [photo] by Nobody: 1:12pm On Dec 04, 2014
I hope the Lion doesn't change his mind shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Oprah Winfrey Poses With Lion On O-magazine Cover [photo] by GlorifiedTunde(m): 1:12pm On Dec 04, 2014
Mtchewwwwww! I think say Na real One SEf!! angry angry angry

2 Likes

Re: Oprah Winfrey Poses With Lion On O-magazine Cover [photo] by BuddhaPalm(m): 1:12pm On Dec 04, 2014
Omo, these things dey big, no be small. E fit swallow Oprah without chewing.
Re: Oprah Winfrey Poses With Lion On O-magazine Cover [photo] by Nobody: 1:12pm On Dec 04, 2014
Ok. Nice pinsure.
Pls, Op, is it true she has cancer and have just 3months to live?

Echobee come and the style i go use take christmas pinsure tongue
No4 grin
Baba god has done it again!
Re: Oprah Winfrey Poses With Lion On O-magazine Cover [photo] by berbs112(m): 1:12pm On Dec 04, 2014
Dem try
Re: Oprah Winfrey Poses With Lion On O-magazine Cover [photo] by mencade6: 1:12pm On Dec 04, 2014
jezebel........useless woman.

1 Like

Re: Oprah Winfrey Poses With Lion On O-magazine Cover [photo] by holatin(m): 1:12pm On Dec 04, 2014
kk
expensive play.
I wount do dat no matter how tamed the wild beast is
Re: Oprah Winfrey Poses With Lion On O-magazine Cover [photo] by dre11(m): 1:13pm On Dec 04, 2014
Look so Photoshop

Because I know she can't stand a life lion

...#OH it's a teddy lion
Re: Oprah Winfrey Poses With Lion On O-magazine Cover [photo] by colossus2: 1:13pm On Dec 04, 2014
I think say na real layon sef angry
Re: Oprah Winfrey Poses With Lion On O-magazine Cover [photo] by Alenkakent(m): 1:13pm On Dec 04, 2014
Ok... Nice

My signature rocks
Re: Oprah Winfrey Poses With Lion On O-magazine Cover [photo] by kilokeys(m): 1:13pm On Dec 04, 2014
looks like what i can do with my pixlr photo editor
Re: Oprah Winfrey Poses With Lion On O-magazine Cover [photo] by sharon763: 1:13pm On Dec 04, 2014
Is my consign? Mtcheeew
Re: Oprah Winfrey Poses With Lion On O-magazine Cover [photo] by Nobody: 1:13pm On Dec 04, 2014
Read my signature..
Re: Oprah Winfrey Poses With Lion On O-magazine Cover [photo] by Nobody: 1:14pm On Dec 04, 2014
100Cents:
Photoshop...

This one pass photoshop na photomall

1 Like

Re: Oprah Winfrey Poses With Lion On O-magazine Cover [photo] by DanWrites(m): 1:14pm On Dec 04, 2014
Freedom by Obioma Okafor is November's Most Read Story on DNB. http://danwrites90..com/2014/11/freedom-by-obioma.html
Re: Oprah Winfrey Poses With Lion On O-magazine Cover [photo] by thatniqqress(f): 1:15pm On Dec 04, 2014
 Mstchew! 
I even thought it will be a real lion

Mehn this photoshop no be here o
It has upgraded to photoPlaza undecided

mencade6:
jezebel........useless woman.

+sigh+
May God forgive you

2 Likes

Re: Oprah Winfrey Poses With Lion On O-magazine Cover [photo] by 100Cents: 1:16pm On Dec 04, 2014
Francon:
Ok

monemsis:

AlphaMaximus:

mencade6:

holatin:
kk

Alenkakent:
Ok

styless:

DanWrites:

I am tired of these people..

Help me..

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Femi Otedola Hails Daughter, DJ Cuppy At Pepsi Lituation Party / Tonto Dikeh And Son, King Andre, Rock Matching Outfit To Church / Kizz Daniel Spotted At BBC Headquarters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.