Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,785 members, 7,820,752 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:48 PM

Oprah Winfrey Poses With Lion On O-magazine Cover [photo] - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Oprah Winfrey Poses With Lion On O-magazine Cover [photo] (22433 Views)

Drake Signing Davido's Fader Magazine Cover / Omotola With Oprah Winfrey, Boris Kodjoe & Others / Stephanie Okereke's Wedding Dress Makes Magazine Cover (Official photos & video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oprah Winfrey Poses With Lion On O-magazine Cover [photo] by holatin(m): 1:17pm On Dec 04, 2014
100Cents:

I am tired of these people..
am tired of people not minding their business
Re: Oprah Winfrey Poses With Lion On O-magazine Cover [photo] by monemsis(m): 1:21pm On Dec 04, 2014
100Cents:

Help me..
cum register with us grin

1 Like

Re: Oprah Winfrey Poses With Lion On O-magazine Cover [photo] by shadowwalker101: 1:22pm On Dec 04, 2014
[img]http://www.?aff=391[/img]
ok
Re: Oprah Winfrey Poses With Lion On O-magazine Cover [photo] by 100Cents: 1:25pm On Dec 04, 2014
holatin:

am tired of people not minding their business

As in errhn ?
Re: Oprah Winfrey Poses With Lion On O-magazine Cover [photo] by monemsis(m): 1:31pm On Dec 04, 2014
Who delete my comment I sure say d pesin wan enter 2015 wit madness angry
Re: Oprah Winfrey Poses With Lion On O-magazine Cover [photo] by monemsis(m): 1:32pm On Dec 04, 2014
100Cents:

As in errhn ?
dem don delete our FP post embarassed
Re: Oprah Winfrey Poses With Lion On O-magazine Cover [photo] by johnshagb(m): 1:35pm On Dec 04, 2014
80% of y'all didnt bother to read the article. It's stated the lion is photoshopped. undecided

btw, milf thinz
Re: Oprah Winfrey Poses With Lion On O-magazine Cover [photo] by chicaossy(f): 1:39pm On Dec 04, 2014
She's stunning looks breath taking. And yeah its easy to figure out the lion as not real.
Re: Oprah Winfrey Poses With Lion On O-magazine Cover [photo] by hensben(m): 1:42pm On Dec 04, 2014
i heard she is a feminist
Re: Oprah Winfrey Poses With Lion On O-magazine Cover [photo] by mencade6: 1:44pm On Dec 04, 2014
100Cents:

Help me..
hw market? Hahahaha
Re: Oprah Winfrey Poses With Lion On O-magazine Cover [photo] by mencade6: 1:46pm On Dec 04, 2014
thatniqqress:
 Mstchew! 
I even thought it will be a real lion

Mehn this photoshop no be here o
It has upgraded to photoPlaza undecided

+sigh+
May God forgive you
i go slap you oooo
Re: Oprah Winfrey Poses With Lion On O-magazine Cover [photo] by howmarketng(m): 1:47pm On Dec 04, 2014
If she get mind make she come pose with my Ekuke!
tongue

Re: Oprah Winfrey Poses With Lion On O-magazine Cover [photo] by 100Cents: 1:48pm On Dec 04, 2014
mencade6:
hw market? Hahahaha

Fine o..
Re: Oprah Winfrey Poses With Lion On O-magazine Cover [photo] by thatniqqress(f): 1:49pm On Dec 04, 2014
mencade6:
i go slap you oooo

ehn #carries bottle
Breaks it on the wall
I dey wait you ooo tongue

1 Like

Re: Oprah Winfrey Poses With Lion On O-magazine Cover [photo] by mcmukoko12(m): 1:51pm On Dec 04, 2014
Superimposed
Re: Oprah Winfrey Poses With Lion On O-magazine Cover [photo] by Lilimax(f): 2:00pm On Dec 04, 2014
They no try at all cos the photoshopping work no look real at all embarassed
Re: Oprah Winfrey Poses With Lion On O-magazine Cover [photo] by judedwriter(m): 2:02pm On Dec 04, 2014
mencade6:
jezebel........useless woman.
But she get money wey she no know how she fit spend wink
Re: Oprah Winfrey Poses With Lion On O-magazine Cover [photo] by mencade6: 2:08pm On Dec 04, 2014
thatniqqress:

ehn #carries bottle
Breaks it on the wall
I dey wait you ooo tongue
grabs her small waist and lifts her to the water bed.

*pulls pant*

she enjoys every of my move
Re: Oprah Winfrey Poses With Lion On O-magazine Cover [photo] by LewisO: 2:10pm On Dec 04, 2014
TheRealMrStan:

http://thenet.ng/2014/12/oprah-winfrey-poses-with-lion-on-latest-o-magazine-cover/
Lol, but guys normally e bi like sey she no want make the cancer chop in life, na the lion she want make in do shopping for her bodi. but @op u no try o see as u take drop the topic like say na real life for zoo...
Re: Oprah Winfrey Poses With Lion On O-magazine Cover [photo] by mencade6: 2:10pm On Dec 04, 2014
judedwriter:

But she get money wey she no know how she fit spend wink
hmmm
Re: Oprah Winfrey Poses With Lion On O-magazine Cover [photo] by joannes7(m): 2:12pm On Dec 04, 2014
lion be like "I love you Oprah!!! selfie.."
Re: Oprah Winfrey Poses With Lion On O-magazine Cover [photo] by thatniqqress(f): 2:17pm On Dec 04, 2014
mencade6:
grabs her small waist and lifts her to the water bed.

*pulls pant*

she enjoys every of my move

Huh shocked
I'm a dude o
So na ma abs you go grab tongue

Niqqa, you gay?? shocked
Re: Oprah Winfrey Poses With Lion On O-magazine Cover [photo] by mencade6: 2:20pm On Dec 04, 2014
thatniqqress:

Huh shocked
I'm a dude o
So na ma abs you go grab tongue

Niqqa, you gay?? shocked
and i are bearing niggres?

Fvvvvvck off fvvvcking gay before i call police for you.

tongue
Re: Oprah Winfrey Poses With Lion On O-magazine Cover [photo] by Elan83(m): 2:30pm On Dec 04, 2014
Pls who b opera winfery?
Re: Oprah Winfrey Poses With Lion On O-magazine Cover [photo] by Nobody: 2:30pm On Dec 04, 2014
GlorifiedTunde:
Mtchewwwwww! I think say Na real One SEf!! angry angry angry
Bobo Yi cheesy
Re: Oprah Winfrey Poses With Lion On O-magazine Cover [photo] by Elan83(m): 2:31pm On Dec 04, 2014
mencade6:
and i are bearing niggres?

Fvvvvvck off fvvvcking gay before i call police for you.

tongue
some police ar gays, inkez u dnt kno!
Re: Oprah Winfrey Poses With Lion On O-magazine Cover [photo] by GlorifiedTunde(m): 2:39pm On Dec 04, 2014
kunletiwoo:
Bobo Yi cheesy

Hey! My surest Padi grin grin grin
Re: Oprah Winfrey Poses With Lion On O-magazine Cover [photo] by Nobody: 2:41pm On Dec 04, 2014
GlorifiedTunde:

Hey! My surest Padi grin grin grin
I sight you from Afar Brov cool grin
Re: Oprah Winfrey Poses With Lion On O-magazine Cover [photo] by BaWoahGDP: 2:51pm On Dec 04, 2014
LOLz someone back me up on this, she looks like princess fiona of shrek.
Re: Oprah Winfrey Poses With Lion On O-magazine Cover [photo] by Pecca: 2:57pm On Dec 04, 2014
even without computer i go do better'n that
Re: Oprah Winfrey Poses With Lion On O-magazine Cover [photo] by Adwexky(m): 4:09pm On Dec 04, 2014
Is there any policy for post that are move to FP, I think there should be one, what does Winfrey posting with a feign Lion, have to do with Nigeria interests?

*@ Mr Seun, I think you have to have policy for contents on FP*

*Just Observation*

1 Like

Re: Oprah Winfrey Poses With Lion On O-magazine Cover [photo] by DAVE5(m): 4:42pm On Dec 04, 2014
and the topic made frontpage angry

on what basis nah abeg....

seun abeg what parameters does dis particular topic cover that made it appear on fp

angry angry angry

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Uche Jombo, Omoni Oboli, Chioma Akpotha With Dolapo Badmus & Ufuoma Mcdermott / 2face Idibia Donates Music Studio To OAU / D'prince Shows Off Wads Of Cash, Says If His Music Does Not Entice You, His Mone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.