Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,647 members, 7,851,188 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 02:49 PM

Boko Haram Again Threatens To Hit Lagos - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Again Threatens To Hit Lagos (28929 Views)

Explosion Hit Lagos Sahara Report Photo / BREAKING NEWS: Boko Haram Again! Damaturu Under Terror Siege!!! / Ohakim Is At It Again, Threatens Teachers And Lecturers! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram Again Threatens To Hit Lagos by Toosure70: 5:19pm On Dec 04, 2014
Hmmmm biafra. Dont go far and make d mistake u made d other tym. Yoruba wont take dat from u.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Again Threatens To Hit Lagos by ISpiksDaTroof: 5:21pm On Dec 04, 2014
Desola:
If jonathan's real intention is to break Nigeria them i'm afraid that he will not achieve it until he bombs Lagos.

That is the deal breaker right there and that is the reason he will leave it to last because it will be the decider.

It only takes a bomb on third mainland bridge. Break that link bridge and Nigerians know you mean business or go to MMIA.

I pray he never succeeds but what do we expect when we rest on our laurels thanking God that the bombings were not happening in the south acting as though the Northern lives are worthless. We seemed to have been numb to the fact tgat the more territories these evil urchins take, the more confidence they get to bomb Lagos.

You understand what's going on.
Re: Boko Haram Again Threatens To Hit Lagos by Nobody: 5:22pm On Dec 04, 2014
Well since this boko haram thing started I have been so scared of all this muslim people. Anybody I see with that cap or hijab is a potential suspect. We all need to be vigilant. Even all this aboki wey dey guard gate and sell sweet. Many of them are boko haram who ran from the north. If u stay close to idi-araba u will see buses trooping in everyday from the north. Everybody needs to be vigilant and ask questions.

There is a mosque close to my house. We all noticed how the imam packs so many hausa guys in d mosque. They sleep there. The landlords in d area held a meeting and then went to meet the imam and asked him if he knows this people he is harbouring .imam said no that because they are muslims he accepted them to be staying in d mosque and they are all from the north. He was duly informed that he should take note of them very well. That he might be harbouring a boko haram member and if police should come, he will also be arrested.

I think any area that has high concentration of Muslims especially hausas should be very vigilant and please nobody should insult me of being bias or bigotry. Its d situation we find ourselves and we should all be duly prepared. I saw what happened in idi-araba when yorubas and hausas were fighting. Its not something I wanna discuss here but when it happens, a muslim will give u up.....

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Again Threatens To Hit Lagos by Feranmicharles(m): 5:23pm On Dec 04, 2014
falconey:
When police begin get intelligence?
jus tell me d meaning of what u jus said undecided
Re: Boko Haram Again Threatens To Hit Lagos by MNDY(m): 5:24pm On Dec 04, 2014
Hmmmm! The aftermath is the only thing my concern is fixed to! E no go funny at all fa, I mean the aftermath!
Re: Boko Haram Again Threatens To Hit Lagos by ROZZAYY(f): 5:24pm On Dec 04, 2014
May devil punish boko haram and its cohorts. I bliv dey can't try it cos if dey were able dey would have done it since, I hope dey know deres no sambisa and chibok village to run to here.
Useless people, very soon dier reign will end, and d vultures will feast on their carcass.
Re: Boko Haram Again Threatens To Hit Lagos by ROZZAYY(f): 5:27pm On Dec 04, 2014
sandijey:
Well since this boko haram thing started I have been so scared of all this muslim people. Anybody I see with that cap or hijab is a potential suspect. We all need to be vigilant. Even all this aboki wey dey guard gate and sell sweet. Many of them are boko haram who ran from the north. If u stay close to idi-araba u will see buses trooping in everyday from the north. Everybody needs to be vigilant and ask questions.

There is a mosque close to my house. We all noticed how the imam packs so many hausa guys in d mosque. They sleep there. The landlords in d area held a meeting and then went to meet the imam and asked him if he knows this people he is harbouring .imam said no that because they are muslims he accepted them to be staying in d mosque and they are all from the north. He was duly informed that he should take note of them very well. That he might be harbouring a boko haram member and if police should come, he will also be arrested.

I think any area that has high concentration of Muslims especially hausas should be very vigilant and please nobody should insult me of being bias or bigotry. Its d situation we find ourselves and we should all be duly prepared. I saw what happened in idi-araba when yorubas and hausas were fighting. Its not something I wanna discuss here but when it happens, a muslim will give u up.....
May God bless you. Noted!
Re: Boko Haram Again Threatens To Hit Lagos by chamboy(m): 5:27pm On Dec 04, 2014
The devil Whining this bokoboys is high on Origin
Re: Boko Haram Again Threatens To Hit Lagos by DaBullIT(m): 5:27pm On Dec 04, 2014
Frankenstein:
No please. Boko haram doesn't have the balls to do that... the result will not benefit them.

People who send kids out with suicide vests do you honestly think they care about other results than explosion ?
Re: Boko Haram Again Threatens To Hit Lagos by ISpiksDaTroof: 5:27pm On Dec 04, 2014
sandijey:

Those people, my dear, are what you call "Refugees", they are fleeing from conflict and need a place to rest their heads. Pray you're not one of them in the soonest future if your President and his gang have their way.

Ask yourself who stands to benefit most from all these bombings that "Boko Haram" is supposedly committing : Those that claim the North is a parasite state feeding on their natural resources or The Northerners that are being decimated by unknown folks.

Elections might not hold in a very large part of the North because of the terror, meaning: votes that could've naturally gone to Buhari/Apc have been terminated etc

Use logic, don't be blinded by sentiment.

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Again Threatens To Hit Lagos by Ninilowo(m): 5:27pm On Dec 04, 2014
Letz wait n see.
Re: Boko Haram Again Threatens To Hit Lagos by Abiolainfo: 5:31pm On Dec 04, 2014
shafanik:

My broda, Check the history, Ogbomosho is a land of valians.

But I could remember the day we were protesting back in the days, we burnt(set ablaze) alot of motorcycle(okada) and we seize two armour tank and 5 patrol cars then before they later deploy full military force to gain possession of Ogbomoso back.... So that's a taste of ''anything can happen'' cheesy grin never say never tongue
Re: Boko Haram Again Threatens To Hit Lagos by DaBullIT(m): 5:32pm On Dec 04, 2014
UnknownT:
For the fact that BH have not bombed anywhere in the south is mind boggling and also a good reason to keep thanking God and praying they dont. Its not as if the security operatives and the citizens themselves are more security conscious than those places in the North East. God keep saving all of us oh.

Most times i see OPC,MASSOB and MEND members threatening on Nairaland that the day boko haram bombs a part of their state will be the end of boko haram and i ask, how are they going to do that? This one don pass matter of chest beating oh

The worstest part is , they enjoy being e-warriors in reality , they would shïït thier pants , must be good sitting behind phones smd computers and making mouth

BTW Google boko haram suspect arrested in Lagos airport , they've gotten to Lagos already. A few months ago that news was breaking news , after a bomb exploded most people ran away
Re: Boko Haram Again Threatens To Hit Lagos by Nobody: 5:34pm On Dec 04, 2014
ISpiksDaTroof:
Those people, my dear, are what you call "Refugees", they are fleeing from conflict and need a place to rest their heads. Pray you're not one of them in the soonest future if your President and his gang have their way.

Ask yourself who stands to benefit most from all these bombings that "Boko Haram" is supposedly committing : Those that claim the North is a parasite state feeding on their natural resources or The Northerners that are being decimated by unknown folks.

Use logic, don't be blinded by sentiment.

If no be say I don no u for nl and I dey always like your post I for throw u blow from toilet wey I dey so.
Did u say those guys are refugees. Just wait and see when gbege won happen. U go see as E dey go. U see those refugees and those beggars wey dey for road. They all have daggers. I saw it life at idi-araba. Even to your gate man and mallam wey dey sell biscuit. They all have fuckin daggers. Those people seem to always be ever prepared. Forget the political issue and let's remove sentiments and be on guard. When the idi-araba riot happen, there was no boko haram. Those people are crayyyyyyy!. The one guarding u and calling u oga will give u up and not hesitate to slice your throat. That's how this people operate.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram Again Threatens To Hit Lagos by Desola(f): 5:35pm On Dec 04, 2014
sandijey:

Never knew that foolishness could be so chronic. Now mix ignorance with it and you get a lethal weapon in the hand of the Stup1d!
Re: Boko Haram Again Threatens To Hit Lagos by DaBullIT(m): 5:36pm On Dec 04, 2014
slap1:
By turning out to be true, do you mean you hope Boko Haram eventually bombs Lagos?

Rhetoric question he meant he hopes the police information gathering part of the news is true , read and understand before quoting
Re: Boko Haram Again Threatens To Hit Lagos by gneisss: 5:37pm On Dec 04, 2014
mifavour:

I wish I could arrest them all. they keep me from being d first to comment..and its just funny when I see people writing things like gh,b, f,., haha!

lol don't worry, luck will soon shine on u.. plus what's really exciting about commenting first,?
Re: Boko Haram Again Threatens To Hit Lagos by DaBullIT(m): 5:39pm On Dec 04, 2014
killercute16:
Guy u get alpha jet make you burrow me abeg

Name friendship jet he get angry grin
Re: Boko Haram Again Threatens To Hit Lagos by DaBullIT(m): 5:40pm On Dec 04, 2014
OgologoDimkpa:

You must be reasoning from your bum-bum. embarassed
Everybody knows that you expired presidential candidate is the chief financier of Bokoharam.

Of everybody = you , then I understand your comment
Re: Boko Haram Again Threatens To Hit Lagos by Dreyl(m): 5:40pm On Dec 04, 2014
The morafvckers are just joking.
Re: Boko Haram Again Threatens To Hit Lagos by Nobody: 5:42pm On Dec 04, 2014
Desola:

Never knew that foolishness could be so chronic. Now mix ignorance with it and you get a lethal weapon in the hand of the Stup1d!

If u had a knife u would have stabbed me. grin.... sorry am out of reach.
Re: Boko Haram Again Threatens To Hit Lagos by DaBullIT(m): 5:42pm On Dec 04, 2014
Elan83:
u're smply not intllgnt!

You told him IN NO UNCERTAIN TERMS I like that , one magic moment for you
Re: Boko Haram Again Threatens To Hit Lagos by DaBullIT(m): 5:44pm On Dec 04, 2014
BackDatAssUp:
A terror attack in Lagos will spark ethnic riots by street thugs on Hausa communities. The fall out will be repraisal attacks in the north targetting southerners and christians

This is what sparked the civil war in 1966

You have reasoned with your head unlike others , permission to follow you ?

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Again Threatens To Hit Lagos by DaBullIT(m): 5:45pm On Dec 04, 2014
0b1nna:

I no get...you mean say you go tidy transformer or wetin grin

I think he means he's taking the easy way out , suicide by transformer
Re: Boko Haram Again Threatens To Hit Lagos by M4gunners: 5:46pm On Dec 04, 2014
They can't try it. They will only be killing their people over they in the North. The day they try any nonsense out of their zone, their end will come.
Re: Boko Haram Again Threatens To Hit Lagos by FOLLOWJESUS: 5:47pm On Dec 04, 2014
It should be the duty of every lagosian to be at alert and all the malam in lagos need to be more careful because he who lives in a house knows where is leaking.if anything happen we are going to hold them responsible,their brothers are the boko haram so they should know better.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Bola Tinubu 63rd Birthday Is Today / Oby Ezekwesili's Response To Buhari's Order On Ballot Snatching / Bandits Kill 22 At Zamfara Gold Mine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.