Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,232 members, 7,818,781 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:03 AM

Popular Fuji Legend, Adewale Ayuba Dumps Islam For Christianity? - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Popular Fuji Legend, Adewale Ayuba Dumps Islam For Christianity? (34814 Views)

Popular Fuji Legend, Adewale Ayuba Dumps Islam For Christianity? / Rrefutable’ Mathematical Proof For Christianity / Nigerian Bishop: Muslims Leaving Islam For Christianity Due To Islamic Terrorism (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Popular Fuji Legend, Adewale Ayuba Dumps Islam For Christianity? by haymoney01(m): 11:22pm On Dec 04, 2014
No one cares. I also converted to Islam and God didnt stop answering my prayers. Keep ur faith

3 Likes

Re: Popular Fuji Legend, Adewale Ayuba Dumps Islam For Christianity? by Peterscoded: 11:32pm On Dec 04, 2014
maslong:

he doesn't want to be associated with BH ISIS any more. good move, heaven is rejoicing over your life.
true talk jaree
Re: Popular Fuji Legend, Adewale Ayuba Dumps Islam For Christianity? by cole265(m): 11:54pm On Dec 04, 2014
idris4r83:
thanks for the question. Prophet mohammed never condoned violence. The Prophet began receiving revelations from God in 610 CE in Mecca. As a result, the Prophet criticized the Meccans for
worshipping idols and for mistreating the weak. Therefore, the Meccans became hostile to the Muslims and subjected the Muslims to physical abuse. When some of the Muslims escaped to Abyssinia, the Meccans followed them and
unsuccessfully tried to convince the Abyssinians to turn the Muslims over to the Meccans. In September 622 CE, the Meccans tried to assassinate the Prophet. The Prophet and his
followers escaped to Medina at the invitation of a group of people from Medina who had become Muslim. The Prophet and his followers left their homes and all their property in
Mecca and fled to Medina; the Meccans confiscated the Muslims’ property.
Muslims ruled Spain for about 800 years. The Muslims in Spain never used the sword to force the people to convert. Later the Christian
Crusaders came to Spain and wiped out the
Muslims. There was not a single Muslim in Spain
who could openly give the adhan, that is the call
for prayers.
Muslims were the lords of Arabia for 1400 years. For a few years the British ruled, and for a few years the French ruled. Overall, the Muslims ruled Arabia for 1400 years. Yet today, there are 14 million Arabs who are Coptic Christians i.e.
Christians since generations. If the Muslims had
used the sword there would not have been a single Arab who would have remained a Christian.
The word Jihad stems from the Arabic root word J-H-D, which means "strive." Other words derived from this root include "effort," "labor," and "fatigue." Essentially Jihad is an
effort to practice religion in the face of oppression and persecution. The effort may come in fighting the evil in your own heart, or in standing up to a dictator. Military effort is
included as an option, but as a last resort and not "to spread Islam by the sword" as the stereotype would have one believe.
If boko harams are muslims or islamic monopoly will they bomb mosques? kill islamic clerics? destroy muslim states? Over 70% of the boko haram victims are muslims. The targets of boko harams should even tell you that they are not muslims. No scripture on the face of the earth that explicitly condemns the killing of innocent human beings as islam. Koran, it clearly states whosoever killeth a human being… it shall be as if he had killed all mankind, and whoso saveth the life of one, it shall be as if he had saved the life of all mankind. Koran 5vs32

Thank you very much @ Idris for your response. I have typed out a very beautiful piece appreciating your good explanation to my question, but unfortunately, I list it before I could post. But I am taking it upon my self to ensure I still post to show how well I enjoyed and appreciate your response to my question unlike people like Giwah, whose manner of response confirms the misconceptions about islam.
I must let you know that you have really educated me with your explanation and I am excited by the fact that islam is not what the evil ones are painting it to be. Not that am completely oblivious of all this facts, but it gladens my heart when I realise that people can Co exist without aggression, hates, rancour irrespective of religious differences...infact, I see Christianity and Islam to be very similar except in the means of reaching God, which really is God's business and does not have any impact on the way we relate.
Thank you very much brother Idris and God bless.

2 Likes

Re: Popular Fuji Legend, Adewale Ayuba Dumps Islam For Christianity? by babsdeen(m): 11:57pm On Dec 04, 2014
maslong:

he doesn't want to be associated with BH ISIS any more. good move, heaven is rejoicing over your life.

And what makes you think we Muslims are associated with BH ~ Think Before You Talk (TBYT). #ShallowNigerianThinker
Re: Popular Fuji Legend, Adewale Ayuba Dumps Islam For Christianity? by san316(m): 12:13am On Dec 05, 2014
davidonoja:

See this fanatic o na your type the bomb church. Who even need you. Go and die. And get your seven virgin abet
Religion of pieces
ntoooor. tongue
Re: Popular Fuji Legend, Adewale Ayuba Dumps Islam For Christianity? by azezola(m): 12:17am On Dec 05, 2014
Jesus is a myth
Re: Popular Fuji Legend, Adewale Ayuba Dumps Islam For Christianity? by neighbourhud: 12:30am On Dec 05, 2014
akins56:
Nonsense , did he make any statement that he has converted to Christianity?, i can not count the number of times my dad and my other siblings followed my mum to church, whenever there is an important program in her church, and that never make us any less Muslims, its a common phenomenal among yoruba Muslims, we ain't fanatical hausas nor are we bigotic igbo's!,,we are yoruba's!
I guess you were on some dangerous leaves or on expired drug while reading. Did you not read the part that says he lead some part of the program in the church? Your dad was NEVER given that opportunity because he has chosen to remain "there"...
Omo, o je gba JESU si inu aiye e !
Re: Popular Fuji Legend, Adewale Ayuba Dumps Islam For Christianity? by NaNaYaaah(f): 12:56am On Dec 05, 2014
Ok this thread is really annoying..lemme summarise this for yall. Muslims claim we worship a man..fine i worship Jesus and im proud..i wanna ask a simple question though..
the Quran states that Jesus Christ is in heaven but Mohammed is dead and dunno if he wil go to heaven so yall remember him in prayer.
The Quran says Jesus performed lots of miracles..
the Quran says Jesus will come bak... so i think worshippin Jesus is quite valid coz He is in Heaven as we speak.. your book says he is alive till now proving Jesus is greater than Mohammed...accept it smiley

3 Likes

Re: Popular Fuji Legend, Adewale Ayuba Dumps Islam For Christianity? by shadrach77: 2:01am On Dec 05, 2014
Ayuba has always been a Christian. He pretended to be a Muslim just for fuji music
Re: Popular Fuji Legend, Adewale Ayuba Dumps Islam For Christianity? by Chigold101(m): 3:03am On Dec 05, 2014
akins56:
Nonsense , did he make any statement that he has converted to Christianity?, i can not count the number of times my dad and my other siblings followed my mum to church, whenever there is an important program in her church, and that never make us any less Muslims, its a common phenomenal among yoruba Muslims, we ain't fanatical hausas nor are we bigotic igbo's!,,we are yoruba's!

When people comment and raise naves, sometimes I wonder what they really think they are doing.
Mr akins56 You couldnt have made your comment without attracting quarels and fighting? Your comment has really made you look less everything inlife... I tell u
Re: Popular Fuji Legend, Adewale Ayuba Dumps Islam For Christianity? by Nobody: 3:39am On Dec 05, 2014
omokab:
Nonsense talk,go and check history very well you will see how the catholic killed many who are not christain then especially the slave from Africa.when christainity enter nigeria especially in yoruba land the white make it compulsory that if can't convert to christainity you will not be allowed to go to school.This make many muslim then to convert to christain but some change back to islam after getting what they wanted.Is that not compulsion?If you are not sure of what I told you,please confirm from your elders if you are a yoruba or check history.

Are you a student of History sir?, I'm one and I want clarification.
You don't just hit your fone keyboard, do your homework very well.

1 Like

Re: Popular Fuji Legend, Adewale Ayuba Dumps Islam For Christianity? by henrystids(m): 4:14am On Dec 05, 2014
When will Religion start bringing peace back to the world?
Re: Popular Fuji Legend, Adewale Ayuba Dumps Islam For Christianity? by sanmibukunmi: 5:11am On Dec 05, 2014
cole265:

Why would you want to insult me? I have not said anything to offend you.
U Fink calling Yoruba ppl Yorobbber is not offensive enough
Re: Popular Fuji Legend, Adewale Ayuba Dumps Islam For Christianity? by salam1(m): 6:08am On Dec 05, 2014
Even if he has converted tochristianity was d big deal dere. No compulsion in relegion. D only problem we r ving is everybody thinks his religion is d best. Do urs nd let mi do mine stop insulting each other shikenan
Re: Popular Fuji Legend, Adewale Ayuba Dumps Islam For Christianity? by learnit: 6:29am On Dec 05, 2014
we need to reflect on our lives then choose whom we will serve, if indeed he has turned a christian then he has chosen a good path
ON THE ISSUE OF BOKO HARAM
I keep wondering why all the Arab countries were mad to umbelievers, from Saudi Arabia to other Arabian countries that are predomiantly muslim did not give room for tolerance and I was wondering about this not until i read in the quoran myelf and the hadit what judement should be metted to unbelievers now i know why BOKO HARAM invaded Nigeria, why usman da fodio killed many, why the reage was on all this because there was injuction in the quoran to spread the religion by crook or by hook. be sincere yourself are you not having the spirit of mohamed in you. stop the killing let every one be free, who told you your relogion is the acceptable one, repent and return unto God, stop killing people
Re: Popular Fuji Legend, Adewale Ayuba Dumps Islam For Christianity? by cole265(m): 6:42am On Dec 05, 2014
sanmibukunmi:

U Fink calling Yoruba ppl Yorobbber is not offensive enough

Funny. You got it wrong. Check again. I am not the one that posted that sh.it. Please check again. I actually liked your comment on the tolerance of yoruba muslims and the peaceful coexistence of the yorubas regardless difference in religion. I was actually amused by the quote of "one day they will get sence".
Re: Popular Fuji Legend, Adewale Ayuba Dumps Islam For Christianity? by davidonoja: 6:47am On Dec 05, 2014
san316:
ntoooor. tongue

Ntoooor for what?
Re: Popular Fuji Legend, Adewale Ayuba Dumps Islam For Christianity? by one4GOD(f): 6:55am On Dec 05, 2014
Restoring BH since 1507...... mtcewwwww.

aare07:

ISLAM and practice of Islam IN SHA ALLAH, till I die
Re: Popular Fuji Legend, Adewale Ayuba Dumps Islam For Christianity? by thorpido(m): 7:12am On Dec 05, 2014
eligibility:

Its logical that he was referring to nehemiah 8 verses 4-6. A good learner will read and digest. You don't abuse a contributor. By and large, Allah guides whosever HE wishes.
I should follow him in his ignorance?Allah guides muslims.We as Christians are guided by the One Who sent Jesus.
Re: Popular Fuji Legend, Adewale Ayuba Dumps Islam For Christianity? by petitmonde(m): 7:27am On Dec 05, 2014
NaNaYaaah:
Ok this thread is really annoying..lemme summarise this for yall. Muslims claim we worship a man..fine i worship Jesus and im proud..i wanna ask a simple question though..
the Quran states that Jesus Christ is in heaven but Mohammed is dead and dunno if he wil go to heaven so yall remember him in prayer.
The Quran says Jesus performed lots of miracles..
the Quran says Jesus will come bak... so i think worshippin Jesus is quite valid coz He is in Heaven as we speak.. your book says he is alive till now proving Jesus is greater than Mohammed...accept it smiley
Muslims do not worship Muhammed.they worship the almighty God,the creator of the heavens and the earths.the more you understand this,the better for you.
Muslims do not worship somebody that was born of a woman.
Millions call themselves christians but in actual fact,they are no more than pagans.abi what do you call those that bow,kneel,and pray before a graven image?
Graven images of Jesus,graven images of Mary,and people bow,kneel and pray before them.
Who told u those are the actaul pictures of Jesus and Mary.
People have bought error in place of guidance,religion in place of faith.
the pope performed salat with muslims in turkey recently,and i think that was not his first time.has that made him muslim?
Seun,i think the religon section shoul be removed from NL.
Why?because religious arguement will get us to nowhere.people blaspheme here which is a great sin.the section is an an i-war zone.very volatile.muslim this christian that,atheist those and all whatnot.
Blind argument reduces I.Q

2 Likes

Re: Popular Fuji Legend, Adewale Ayuba Dumps Islam For Christianity? by BinghiNya(m): 7:41am On Dec 05, 2014
Ayuba left islam, many people joined so what is the big deal. To the hypocritical and deluded christians here, the other day when some celebrities joined islam(liz anjorin et al) you idiots claimed why should they, see una lives. You claimed you worship a living God that was crucified by mere men, a living god that sucked breasts, drank alcohol et al. Tekbir Allah Akbar. The mother of your god was a teenage girl back then. If David et al are christians why are christians named after them. Christianity is poo poo

1 Like

Re: Popular Fuji Legend, Adewale Ayuba Dumps Islam For Christianity? by babaireti(m): 7:55am On Dec 05, 2014
JESUS was sent to only the LOST SHEEP OF ISRAEL while Prophet MUHAMMAD (SAW)was sent to all Mankind and Jinns of the entire world,so why are you people killing yourself in Nigeria here over the Messiah that never knew you existed. Either you like it or not ISLAM is the true Religion from GOD and QUR"AN is the only true Book devoid of Manipulation,Revision,Alteration and reproduction to conceal errors and fabrication that could open the eyes of lost SHEEP in Israel and allow the CLEVER and WISE SHEPHERD to flourish in the exploitation of the FOOLISH SHEEP.Al'amdullilah I am a MUSLIM and who ever leaves this True RELIGION is his own peril.

1 Like

Re: Popular Fuji Legend, Adewale Ayuba Dumps Islam For Christianity? by OgologoDimkpa: 7:55am On Dec 05, 2014
BinghiNya:
Ayuba left islam, many people joined so what is the big deal. To the hypocritical and deluded christians here, the other day when some celebrities joined islam(liz anjorin et al) you idiots claimed why should they, see una lives. You claimed you worship a living God that was crucified by mere men, a living god that sucked breasts, drank alcohol et al. Tekbir Allah Akbar. The mother of your god was a teenage girl back then. If David et al are christians why are christians named after them. Christianity is poo poo
It is big deal because he was lost and in darkness while in Islam but has seen the light of God in Christianity.
Islam have been breeding terrorists all over the world and no sane human being should remain in that evil religion.
Re: Popular Fuji Legend, Adewale Ayuba Dumps Islam For Christianity? by big7: 8:01am On Dec 05, 2014
IYANGBALI:
Christainity 1-0 Islam grin

Correct.... Christianity is a way of life... Not a religion... So it important u go through the way of life not trying to blv some kinda brainwashing

1 Like

Re: Popular Fuji Legend, Adewale Ayuba Dumps Islam For Christianity? by OgologoDimkpa: 8:02am On Dec 05, 2014
babaireti:
JESUS was sent to only the LOST SHEEP OF ISRAEL while Prophet MUHAMMAD (SAW)was sent to all Mankind and Jinns of the entire world,so why are you people killing yourself in Nigeria here over the Messiah that never knew you existed. Either you like it or not ISLAM is the true Religion from GOD and QUR"AN is the only true Book devoid of Manipulation,Revision,Alteration and reproduction to conceal errors and fabrication that could open the eyes of lost SHEEP in Israel and allow the CLEVER and WISE SHEPHERD to flourish in the exploitation of the FOOLISH SHEEP.Al'amdullilah I am a MUSLIM and who ever leaves this True RELIGION is his own peril.
Bros, better run for your dear life and come to the light in Christianity.
That your religion must be from the pit of hell. A religion that encourages peadophilses and terrorism.
Islam is one religion that does not allow the world to know peace.
Why must it be your religion all the time; Bokoharam, Al-shaaba, Al-queada, ISIS are all products of Islam.
Violence, killings, bombing, beheading are synonymous to Islam.
If I was a muslim, I would have converted long time ago.
Re: Popular Fuji Legend, Adewale Ayuba Dumps Islam For Christianity? by sodeeq99: 8:25am On Dec 05, 2014
We were all taught not to judge a book by its cover.The way am seeing it I think Islam is just an innocent book judged by its cover because people create barrier of not reading it because its written in Arabic and won't even bother to read its translation. Check this post http://edition.cnn.com/2014/12/03/opinion/islamophobia-opinion/index.html it's about islamophobia.
Re: Popular Fuji Legend, Adewale Ayuba Dumps Islam For Christianity? by Maryhay64: 8:37am On Dec 05, 2014
Thread like this makes me happy. Translated from the kingdom of darkness to the kingdom of His (God's) dear Son. Glory to God in the Highest.! Halleluyah
Re: Popular Fuji Legend, Adewale Ayuba Dumps Islam For Christianity? by Orina(m): 8:46am On Dec 05, 2014
Saheed9:
how I wish u know more abt d prophet(saw) u are d one who is brainwashed here cuz u neva researched abt him
http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Muslim_conquests
what research do we need again ha
Re: Popular Fuji Legend, Adewale Ayuba Dumps Islam For Christianity? by Orina(m): 8:51am On Dec 05, 2014
eligibility:

I can see bunch of rancour in NL . First and foremost, most of you are blind in following the order giving by your hated leaders in churches. Read about Islam and see why the religion is growing sporadically. See Quran 18 verse 17 where Allah says " Whosoever is guided can never be misled and whosoever is misled can never be guided"
Finally , in Islam there is nothing like compulsion.
I have reiterated it time without number, IS and boko aram are not Muslims. A reasonable Christian knew Adolf Hitler was a Christian to have killed the highest number of human being. He killed 6 million Jews

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Muslim_conquests
Re: Popular Fuji Legend, Adewale Ayuba Dumps Islam For Christianity? by zimoni(f): 9:56am On Dec 05, 2014
idris4r83:
thanks for the question. Prophet mohammed never condoned violence. The Prophet began receiving revelations from God in 610 CE in Mecca. As a result, the Prophet criticized the Meccans for
worshipping idols and for mistreating the weak. Therefore, the Meccans became hostile to the Muslims and subjected the Muslims to physical abuse. When some of the Muslims escaped to Abyssinia, the Meccans followed them and
unsuccessfully tried to convince the Abyssinians to turn the Muslims over to the Meccans. In September 622 CE, the Meccans tried to assassinate the Prophet. The Prophet and his
followers escaped to Medina at the invitation of a group of people from Medina who had become Muslim. The Prophet and his followers left their homes and all their property in
Mecca and fled to Medina; the Meccans confiscated the Muslims’ property.
Muslims ruled Spain for about 800 years. The Muslims in Spain never used the sword to force the people to convert. Later the Christian
Crusaders came to Spain and wiped out the
Muslims. There was not a single Muslim in Spain
who could openly give the adhan, that is the call
for prayers.
Muslims were the lords of Arabia for 1400 years. For a few years the British ruled, and for a few years the French ruled. Overall, the Muslims ruled Arabia for 1400 years. Yet today, there are 14 million Arabs who are Coptic Christians i.e.
Christians since generations. If the Muslims had
used the sword there would not have been a single Arab who would have remained a Christian.
The word Jihad stems from the Arabic root word J-H-D, which means "strive." Other words derived from this root include "effort," "labor," and "fatigue." Essentially Jihad is an
effort to practice religion in the face of oppression and persecution. The effort may come in fighting the evil in your own heart, or in standing up to a dictator. Military effort is
included as an option, but as a last resort and not "to spread Islam by the sword" as the stereotype would have one believe.
If boko harams are muslims or islamic monopoly will they bomb mosques? kill islamic clerics? destroy muslim states? Over 70% of the boko haram victims are muslims. The targets of boko harams should even tell you that they are not muslims. No scripture on the face of the earth that explicitly condemns the killing of innocent human beings as islam. Koran, it clearly states whosoever killeth a human being… it shall be as if he had killed all mankind, and whoso saveth the life of one, it shall be as if he had saved the life of all mankind. Koran 5vs32

Iro lo Ma Pa E

Na Lie Go Kill You

You shouldn't have posted that shit here in nairaland.

The Andalusian were Christians for Centuries until Jihadist conquered their land and made them Muslims by force. The Jihadists also conquered many nations in middle eat and Europe until Christian Catholics started Crusade to stop the Jihadists.

The crusaders were able to take back many countries from the Jihadists in Europe and lost few to them. But couldn't take many nations lost esp in middle east and asia.

There wouldn't have been Crusade if there was no Jihad.

You don't have to lie, we are on internet and we are all friends of google.

Say it as it is. Mohammed gave the order before he died, Abu Bakr started the Jihad and many Kaliphs executed the Jihad after the demise of Abu Bakr the first Kaliph.

Say the truth and shame the devil.

I have read a lot about Jihad, Crusade, Judaism, Christianity, Islam, Buddhism and other religions.

Religion is nothing but Bobo.

I wish religion never existed.

Life is good.

Cheers.
Re: Popular Fuji Legend, Adewale Ayuba Dumps Islam For Christianity? by adisaoladayo: 10:20am On Dec 05, 2014
Africans are irrationally religious, a major reason 4pooor development of this continent. Ayuba now a xtian,gud 4him.that is wt he wants,choice of religion.mst of the ppl dt comments r xtians,passing comments dt cn actually spark d anger of d oda faith.not lik dey r holy ooo,or even practice thier religion wiid outmst fear of God n beliv in d religion.stp castigate Islam,read n ask questions abt d religion,n stp bin illiterates abt religious beliivs.
Re: Popular Fuji Legend, Adewale Ayuba Dumps Islam For Christianity? by maslong(m): 10:56am On Dec 05, 2014
babsdeen:

And what makes you think we Muslims are associated with BH ~ Think Before You Talk (TBYT). #ShallowNigerianThinker

please, the ISIS , BH and all the terrorist in the world. in who's name are they fighting for . is it in the name of JESUS and when they are praying, in who's name do they call also, which religion do they tell you they belong to

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

10 Things The Holy Book Teaches About Fornication / Emmanuel Chukwudi: "Buhari Will Die In Office, Osinbajo Will Rule In His Stead" / Daddy Freeze Slams Funke Felix Adejumo: Jay Z Insulted T.D Jakes, Still Makes...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.