Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,410 members, 7,815,911 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:50 PM

Popular Fuji Legend, Adewale Ayuba Dumps Islam For Christianity? - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Popular Fuji Legend, Adewale Ayuba Dumps Islam For Christianity? (34796 Views)

Popular Fuji Legend, Adewale Ayuba Dumps Islam For Christianity? / Rrefutable’ Mathematical Proof For Christianity / Nigerian Bishop: Muslims Leaving Islam For Christianity Due To Islamic Terrorism (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Popular Fuji Legend, Adewale Ayuba Dumps Islam For Christianity? by Olufemiolaolu(m): 8:18pm On Dec 04, 2014
akins56:
nonsense, hijab is part of Islamic dressing , its fundamental purpose was to cover the a woman's hair from public glare, which Christianity also enjoins, history proved that holy Mary and some other virtuous women in the bible never display their hair in the open, which Islamic doctrines strictly enjoins, but hijab was not create by neither any prophet nor Allah (SWT), but rather it is an human creation, the most important thing is to cover one's hair, hence the use of 'iborun' by most yoruba mother's instead of hijab, so it is part of the religion, hence, its banning is an infringement on the fundamental right of any Muslim female.
What is d essence of covering in public 2 exhibit self righteousness & being promiscous in secret? If you ask me d condition of d heart is d most important & not hypocrisy covering of d hair.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Popular Fuji Legend, Adewale Ayuba Dumps Islam For Christianity? by fm7070: 8:21pm On Dec 04, 2014
He has been a decent fuji singer long time.
I like his music cos it sends message
he was at a level, he saw a greater height and he moved
Let somebody shout Hallelujah!

2 Likes

Re: Popular Fuji Legend, Adewale Ayuba Dumps Islam For Christianity? by knightsTempler: 8:21pm On Dec 04, 2014
Billyonaire:
Who wouldnt leave Islam for Christianity, even the songs sang in churches makes me feel I need to believe in God and start going to church. If there is God, then God must be a Christian. Christians are better people. I hope someday God will prove to me that it exists, but for now, am stucked to investigating what God is.

Correct man, same here.
Re: Popular Fuji Legend, Adewale Ayuba Dumps Islam For Christianity? by Emmalot121(m): 8:22pm On Dec 04, 2014
God bless you dear.
Re: Popular Fuji Legend, Adewale Ayuba Dumps Islam For Christianity? by IYANGBALI: 8:23pm On Dec 04, 2014
ammyluv2002:
She didn't drag him.....her attitude convinced him that Jesus is Lord
when will your attitude convince me now? grin

2 Likes

Re: Popular Fuji Legend, Adewale Ayuba Dumps Islam For Christianity? by Marsh104(m): 8:23pm On Dec 04, 2014
temitemi1:
Welcome to d religious of light. JESUS is d LORD!!!
That implies illumination.
Re: Popular Fuji Legend, Adewale Ayuba Dumps Islam For Christianity? by okpoewa(m): 8:23pm On Dec 04, 2014
ammyluv2002:
She didn't drag him.....her attitude convinced him that Jesus is Lord
Re: Popular Fuji Legend, Adewale Ayuba Dumps Islam For Christianity? by IleIfe2(m): 8:25pm On Dec 04, 2014
But why do Nigerians use the words like "Dump" "Storm" "Must Read" etc. You know, those cunning eastern words. It irritates me when i see these words, some of these words are also provocative.

1 Like

Re: Popular Fuji Legend, Adewale Ayuba Dumps Islam For Christianity? by cole265(m): 8:27pm On Dec 04, 2014
lawanson44:

Everybody (including Hausa Muslims) know that Yoruba muslims are not to be taken seriously. They are the most confused entity you can ever think of. A yo-robber muslim is seen as "aruna" (infidels) by the hausa muslims. The advent of islam in yo-robber land was as a result of the fear of being annihilated by the islamic soldiers during the jihad and so they cowardly converted to islam but still do their fetish activities. Yorubastards are the most confused, cowardly and double-faced tribe in the world
Re: Popular Fuji Legend, Adewale Ayuba Dumps Islam For Christianity? by IYANGBALI: 8:27pm On Dec 04, 2014
Christainity 1-0 Islam grin

3 Likes

Re: Popular Fuji Legend, Adewale Ayuba Dumps Islam For Christianity? by adrusa: 8:29pm On Dec 04, 2014
cole265:

Henhe, really? ...please explain all the exploits of Mohammed in mecca, utsman Dan Fodio, the concept of jihad and this issue of Boko Haram bombings and mamming.

You go read history and you will understand Mohammed's "exploits" in Mecca. Hints; Hijrah, Hamzah, Hud, Badr, Medina etc. And if you have issues with God's prophets leading "wars and battles", then remove Moses, Joshua, David etc from the Bible. Even, Hitler was an altar boy, while George Bush was an evangelical christian. The world has not always being a peaceful place and God sometimes sanction wars to establish peace on earth.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Popular Fuji Legend, Adewale Ayuba Dumps Islam For Christianity? by IYANGBALI: 8:31pm On Dec 04, 2014
lilmaxfidel:
WHO IS HE?WE DONT KNOW HIM HERE IN CALABAR? undecided
wetin una know for calabar?no be only dog,preek and toto una know for there? grin

1 Like

Re: Popular Fuji Legend, Adewale Ayuba Dumps Islam For Christianity? by IYANGBALI: 8:34pm On Dec 04, 2014
sixtusjr:
He came back to GOD his creator....
is he deaded?
Re: Popular Fuji Legend, Adewale Ayuba Dumps Islam For Christianity? by adeko2: 8:34pm On Dec 04, 2014
Thanks to God almighty
Re: Popular Fuji Legend, Adewale Ayuba Dumps Islam For Christianity? by yashau(m): 8:34pm On Dec 04, 2014
akins56:
Nonsense , did he make any statement that he has converted to Christianity?, i can not count the number of times my dad and my other siblings followed my mum to church, whenever there is an important program in her church, and that never make us any less Muslims, its a common phenomenal among yoruba Muslims, we ain't fanatical hausas nor are we bigotic igbo's!,,we are yoruba's!
1000 likes

5 Likes

Re: Popular Fuji Legend, Adewale Ayuba Dumps Islam For Christianity? by jibril597: 8:34pm On Dec 04, 2014
dama such people dont dezav da religion of islam!mhan go and increase ya sins dere!
Re: Popular Fuji Legend, Adewale Ayuba Dumps Islam For Christianity? by dejii01(m): 8:35pm On Dec 04, 2014
IleIfe2:
But why do Nigerians use the words like "Dump" "Storm" "Must Read" etc. You know, those cunning eastern words. It irritates me when i see these words, some of these words are also provocative.

You took the words right out of my mouth.
Re: Popular Fuji Legend, Adewale Ayuba Dumps Islam For Christianity? by summerflame(m): 8:35pm On Dec 04, 2014
You are just another fool on the loose craving for audience. SMHFY. You are a waste to ur so called baboon generations. Idiot
Re: Popular Fuji Legend, Adewale Ayuba Dumps Islam For Christianity? by millionboi(m): 8:37pm On Dec 04, 2014
I dnt tink dis supose 2be any one's business
Re: Popular Fuji Legend, Adewale Ayuba Dumps Islam For Christianity? by IYANGBALI: 8:37pm On Dec 04, 2014
zekki:
He is lost
kai the thing pain am. Christainity 1-0 Islam tongue

4 Likes

Re: Popular Fuji Legend, Adewale Ayuba Dumps Islam For Christianity? by McLuhan(m): 8:40pm On Dec 04, 2014
Empiree:
Yes, he is. He said his father is cleric. The thing is, i have been reading his interviews on different websites. He has a very limited knowledge of islam.

He once said islam forbids marrying more than one wife. His wife may be good but he has extreme little approach to islam. This thread doesnt proof anything. He had been to church with his wife several times and being suspected of converting to Christianity. He always denied conversion. As a matter of fact, the last interview I read last week, i knew he was going to a big upcoming event in church. He said it in the interview.

Although i wont be surprised if he embraces Christianity. Thats not difficult to deduce. May Allah correct his understanding of the deen
What if Allah is the one leading him to a place where he can find salvation and peace?
Re: Popular Fuji Legend, Adewale Ayuba Dumps Islam For Christianity? by sanmibukunmi: 8:41pm On Dec 04, 2014
Why are we always happy dt sm1 has changed from one religion to anoda Why does it even make d News Isn't religion supposed to be a personal conviction?? When will we stop being happy with things that don't matter and start concentrating on things that matter........chai some ppl even D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ insult themselves. Oma shey O‎​º°˚˚˚°º ..

3 Likes

Re: Popular Fuji Legend, Adewale Ayuba Dumps Islam For Christianity? by olumuyiolaoluwa: 8:42pm On Dec 04, 2014
akins56:
nonsense, hijab is part of Islamic dressing , its fundamental purpose was to cover the a woman's hair from public glare, which Christianity also enjoins, history proved that holy Mary and some other virtuous women in the bible never display their hair in the open, which Islamic doctrines strictly enjoins, but hijab was not create by neither any prophet nor Allah (SWT), but rather it is an human creation, the most important thing is to cover one's hair, hence the use of 'iborun' by most yoruba mother's instead of hijab, so it is part of the religion, hence, its banning is an infringement on the fundamental right of any Muslim female.
Is religion a RIGHT?
Re: Popular Fuji Legend, Adewale Ayuba Dumps Islam For Christianity? by sixtusjr(m): 8:43pm On Dec 04, 2014
IYANGBALI:
is he deaded?
No, he's not dead.
Re: Popular Fuji Legend, Adewale Ayuba Dumps Islam For Christianity? by summerflame(m): 8:44pm On Dec 04, 2014
Your mohammed was poisoned and moreover, he was a child molester. He was a terrorist and had a very high level of aggression. No wonder muslims are found in indian hemp joint, garage, public disruptions, the have the trait of thuggery. Before you can see a single xtian in a garage fight or in terrorism, u would have seen like 200 muslims. Wrong religion for right people. U've been brain washed. Moreover, we christians pray in a language we all understand universally and not all those rubbish incantations of urs u call prayers. ***Criticism is allowed***

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Popular Fuji Legend, Adewale Ayuba Dumps Islam For Christianity? by thorpido(m): 8:44pm On Dec 04, 2014
adrusa:

Possibly one of the reasons he is now a footnote in the musical book of Nigeria. He allowed a dirty toto to finish him.
How were you raised?Why have you chosen to speak so bad about someone's wife?
If your words are a reflection of your religion,then I guess there's not more to say.

1 Like

Re: Popular Fuji Legend, Adewale Ayuba Dumps Islam For Christianity? by Saheed9: 8:47pm On Dec 04, 2014
Wealthyone:
Was / Is he a muslim? What was / his muslim name?
my thoughts exactly
Re: Popular Fuji Legend, Adewale Ayuba Dumps Islam For Christianity? by stinggy(m): 8:48pm On Dec 04, 2014
No big deal here. I was born christain bit I have been to mosque countless times and even been to ojubo sango many times. Can decide I won't do any of it tomorrow. undecided undecided

Religion is only a part of our social life, like my dad always put it.

And yes, I'm from the west.

1 Like

Re: Popular Fuji Legend, Adewale Ayuba Dumps Islam For Christianity? by clemzo101(m): 8:48pm On Dec 04, 2014
U are not needed here guy. He personally said he has converted to christianity, I watched an interview on one of dis yoruba channels where he personally said it. "If I can remember vividly he said what moved him the most was that he was told Christ came to lay down his live for us dat we may be saved, he said even his parents wldnt do dat in his words.
akins56:
Nonsense , did he make any statement that he has converted to Christianity?, i can not count the number of times my dad and my other siblings followed my mum to church, whenever there is an important program in her church, and that never make us any less Muslims, its a common phenomenal among yoruba Muslims, we ain't fanatical hausas nor are we bigotic igbo's!,,we are yoruba's!

2 Likes

Re: Popular Fuji Legend, Adewale Ayuba Dumps Islam For Christianity? by sanmibukunmi: 8:49pm On Dec 04, 2014
[quote author=cole265 post=28598242][/quote]
I don't want to insult you cos am not dt kind of person....but I will like to let u know that yoruba has got to the level they are today because they understand the importance of their culture and tradition....yes we are now Christians and and Muslims but we have not allowed us to deter our own development and dts why u Ơ̴̴͡.̮Ơ̴̴̴͡ why we are at peace with ourselves...we marry each other readily cos we know the only true religion we have is our own tradition and this keeps us Sane...unlike the Hausa muslims dt will do anything for sm1 D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ have no idea of how he lived his life..they will gladly kill their brethren if he mistakenly desecrates the Quran...now tell me who is lost The good and free minded Yoruba or the Hausa man that has been binded with the chain of Religion
Re: Popular Fuji Legend, Adewale Ayuba Dumps Islam For Christianity? by Saheed9: 8:51pm On Dec 04, 2014
summerflame:
Your mohammed was poisoned and moreover, he was a child molester. He was a terrorist and had a very high level of aggression. No wonder muslims are found in indian hemp joint, garage, public disruptions, the have the trait of thuggery. Before you can see a single xtian in a garage fight or in terrorism, u would have seen like 200 muslims. Wrong religion for right people. U've been brain washed. Moreover, we christians pray in a language we all understand universally and not all those rubbish incantations of urs u call prayers. ***Criticism is allowed***
how I wish u know more abt d prophet(saw) u are d one who is brainwashed here cuz u neva researched abt him
Re: Popular Fuji Legend, Adewale Ayuba Dumps Islam For Christianity? by sanmibukunmi: 8:52pm On Dec 04, 2014
stinggy:
No big deal here. I was born christain bit I have been to mosque countless times and even been to ojubo sango many times. Can decide I won't do any of it tomorrow. undecided undecided

Religion is only a part of our social life, like my dad always put it.

And yes, I'm from the west.
Don't mind those Bigots jareeee....we are yoruba and we may be Christians and muslims but we won't allow dt to get in a way of our existence 2geda.....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Pastors Asking All Virgins To Step Out. Is It Right? / Primate Ayodele: Death Still Lurks In Aso Rock, Speaks On Kashamu’s Death / Dele Momodu Writes T.B Joshua An Open Letter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.