Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,798 members, 7,820,803 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:02 PM

What Kind Of Business Can I Start With 50k - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Kind Of Business Can I Start With 50k (1641 Views)

Please Advice Me!!! What Business Can I Start With 50k? / Business Ideas To Start With 50k / Which Business Can A Student Venture Into On Campus? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Kind Of Business Can I Start With 50k by CRAZYMADMAN(m): 3:54pm On Dec 04, 2014
Hello guys, please help me with this question.

I managed to save a good part of my first three months allowee as a Corper,that's around 50 thousand naira.

I have no intention of going for a masters program — maybe, except I can finance myself through it — so I been thinking about what to do with this cash as it wasn't easy saving it at all.
Re: What Kind Of Business Can I Start With 50k by immortalcrown(m): 4:00pm On Dec 04, 2014
1 Cooking gas
2 Recharge card
3 fruits business
4 Okpa
5 Etc.
Re: What Kind Of Business Can I Start With 50k by CRAZYMADMAN(m): 5:33pm On Dec 04, 2014
immortalcrown:
1 Cooking gas
2 Recharge card
3 fruits business
4 Okpa
5 Etc.

can you explain more on the cooking gas business?

2 Likes

Re: What Kind Of Business Can I Start With 50k by afanide: 5:42pm On Dec 04, 2014
[quote author=CRAZYMADMAN post=28591072]Hello guys, please help me with this question.

I managed to save a good part of my first three months allowee as a Corper,that's around 50 thousand naira.

I have no intention of going for a masters program — maybe, except I can finance myself through it — so I been thinking about what to do with this cash as it wasn't easy saving it at all.

45K WILL GET YOU 1 S4, & 1 S5 GALAXY PHONES, AND SHIP IT WITHIN 5DAYS VIA DHL.

NOW, YOU SELL THE S4 30K, S5 45K [dat's how i sell mine] ie 25K INTEREST WITHING 1WEEK, THEN YOU ORDER AGAIN.

AM NOT KIDDING THAT IS WHAT I DO. AM NOT USE TO FOLLOWING TOPICS. CALL ME 08036932174.

DECEMBER BUSINESS OPPORTUNITY FOR EVERYONE!!!.

IF YOU HAVE BEEN LOOKING FOR A GENUINE AND HIGHLY PROFITABLE BUSINESS TO VENTURE INTO, HERE IS YOUR OPPORTUNITY.

IF YOU HAVE UP TO 15,000 CAPITAL, GET READY TO TURN IT INTO HUNDREDS BEFORE DECEMBER RUNS OUT.

You dont need to rely on That Job. U can be independent . Start Importing Samsung Galaxy Phones for 15k and sell 25-30k. No matter how Lazy you are, you will sell Atleast 1 Phone in a week.

TO BE SINCERE, I DONT EVEN MEET MY CUSTOMER'S DEMANDS. THE DEMAND IS HIGH DUE TO THE PLATFORM I USE TO SELL MY GOODS WHICH YOU WILL DISCOVER IN THE EBOOK.

NOTE:
This is not Aliexpress/DHgate/ Alibaba Products or clone Phones. These are Original Phones from An Asian Licenced Company.

They also sell Laptops, Nokia Lumia,Tablet PCs, Watches, Ladies Bags&Shoes, Clothes, Hollandis Wax, Electronics, Home appliances, all High Quality and Very Cheap.

YOU ALSO DONT NEED TO HAVE A SHOP/ HUGE CAPITAL TO START. I SELL MY PRODUCTS HERE ON FACEBOOK, NAIRALAND, AND OTHER WEBSITES THAT YOU WILL DISCOVER IN THE Ebook, AND PEOPLE BOOK FOR MY PRODUCTS EVEN BEFORE IT ARRIVES.

I RECEIVE MORE THAN 15 CALLS PER DAY FOR SAMSUNG GALAXY S4 ALONE. THIS IS NOT BECAUSE I HAVE A SHOP. IT IS BEACAUSE I ADVERTISE MY PRODUCTS ON CERTAIN BLOGS, SITES, FORUMS, etc FOR FREE AND THOUSANDS OF PEOPLE SEE IT DAILY.

THE NAMES THE SITES ARE ALSO IN THE EBOOK.

THIS OPPORTUNITY IS NOT FOR EVERYBODY. ONLY FOR 25 SERIOUS INDIVIDUALS WHO ARE READY TO START AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.

Buy Quality Samsung Galaxy S4 Directly From Them 15k, Or Buy From Me 35k. YES! YOU HEARD ME RIGHT, 35k!!!

SEE PHOTOS OF THE PHONE AND THEIR PRICES SENT BY THE SUPPLIER BELOW.

N/B= Please before you call, make sure you visit the site first to get full details.
http://www.smartinternetbiz.pw/nath.htm

Nathaniel
Email:afanide.nathaniel@gmail.com

Facebook:
Chinedu Nathaniel Nicholas.

Re: What Kind Of Business Can I Start With 50k by afanide: 5:44pm On Dec 04, 2014
See photos here

Re: What Kind Of Business Can I Start With 50k by afanide: 5:45pm On Dec 04, 2014
Photos

Re: What Kind Of Business Can I Start With 50k by afanide: 5:46pm On Dec 04, 2014
PHOTO 3.

THE CHOICE IS YOURS.

Re: What Kind Of Business Can I Start With 50k by dav8id(m): 6:06pm On Dec 04, 2014
afanide:
Photos

by all indication yiu are refering to Mr Lee And hes brother Mr Ronny of commidities.net abi...

ok the whole picture your desplay are not real physical picture but the ones send to you by mr lee abi no b so?

i challenge you to take a picture of you holding the phones since you said its a business that yiu are into...in btw even the mr lee always stated it clearly that the phones samsung phones are nkt original yet yo here claimed the samsung are original...reason why i came in if not i will allow you to do your market...

nextbtime try get your marketing on path to avoid such interaction....

1 Like

Re: What Kind Of Business Can I Start With 50k by Ymodulus: 6:26pm On Dec 04, 2014
dav8id:

by all indication yiu are refering to Mr Lee And hes brother Mr Ronny of commidities.net abi...

ok the whole picture your desplay are not real physical picture but the ones send to you by mr lee abi no b so?

i challenge you to take a picture of you holding the phones since you said its a business that yiu are into...in btw even the mr lee always stated it clearly that the phones samsung phones are nkt original yet yo here claimed the samsung are original...reason why i came in if not i will allow you to do your market...

nextbtime try get your marketing on path to avoid such interaction....

Dont mind the guy. He his trying to play smart.\

@ Op do not send a dime to that samsung guy, He never imported those phones, he also wants to make money from you.
Taking a picture from Rony and Lee, now trying to form its his own
Re: What Kind Of Business Can I Start With 50k by Nobody: 12:22am On Dec 05, 2014
recharge card
Re: What Kind Of Business Can I Start With 50k by CRAZYMADMAN(m): 7:11am On Dec 05, 2014
so how profitable is this recharge card business?
Re: What Kind Of Business Can I Start With 50k by Angelstartups(f): 6:51am On Dec 06, 2014
Visit www.angelstartups.com.ng for more.
Re: What Kind Of Business Can I Start With 50k by Jacupel: 11:39pm On Dec 06, 2014
CRAZYMADMAN:
Hello guys, please help me with this question.

u should go into network marketing. it is a business that already has a system set up for you. and u can do it on a part time or full time basis. also, u need far less than 50k to join. if u r interested in a network marketing company with a good training system and an incredible compensation plan, contact me on jacupel.uwa@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

..... / Nigeria people work hard / Hear About The New Online Fraud Called Kongapay?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.