Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,328 members, 7,829,837 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:29 PM

Nairaland New Notification Pattern. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Nairaland New Notification Pattern. (488 Views)

Pick Your Sleeping Pattern, Mine Number 4 / 10 Types Of People You Will See On Nairaland{New Version} / Where Is Nairaland's "New Topics" Section? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nairaland New Notification Pattern. by Olusharp(m): 4:05pm On Dec 04, 2014
Of recent i noticed the new notification style on nairaland that allow users to know there are new update available on fp. You will see something like this on the header, "Nairaland(6)" the 6 represents the number of new topics available on fp.
Nairalanders what is your take on this?
to me i think it is cool. Seun you try small! Lolz. Nl moving to her permanent site.

(1) (Reply)

Photo Of The Principal Burnt Alive At Pakistani School / Whats Your Trademark? / Don't Ignore! Interesting Facts About Africa You Might Not Know About

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.