Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,417 members, 7,819,506 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:20 PM

Nairaland Writers/s, Make It More Meaningfuly,refreshing And Less Boring. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Nairaland Writers/s, Make It More Meaningfuly,refreshing And Less Boring. (416 Views)

Why NL Is Becoming Boring To Some. / 10 Refreshing Stories Of Rich People Who Gave Their Fortunes Away / Suddenly Boring! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nairaland Writers/s, Make It More Meaningfuly,refreshing And Less Boring. by godsamist: 8:33pm On Dec 04, 2014
Compliments of the seasons in advance.
To be candid,Nairalander reporters/writers has remained so inspiring and educative too.
Honestly, they serve us fresh,live and hot stories which makes the forum more colourful,interesting and refreshing anytime,anyday.
Under this medium,wants to encourage your unrelenting efforts in making this forum the best amongst the rest.
Moreso,permit me here to point out my recent experience just on the 3rd dec"
It was noon when i loged in just to get usal gist for the day,a post of an Enugu businessman who buried his mother inside a hummer jeep caught my attension..Saw almost 4pix to atest to the post.
Lo and behold,at evening,stil visited again,many other reporters has posted the same news in different version thereby distorting the entire report i read early..It ought not be so!
Please don't get me wrong either not here to criticise anyone but rather wants to encourage us further to always make it more meaningfully,more lively and most refreshing and informative.Long li
Re: Nairaland Writers/s, Make It More Meaningfuly,refreshing And Less Boring. by Nobody: 8:42pm On Dec 04, 2014
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.
Need i say more ?
Re: Nairaland Writers/s, Make It More Meaningfuly,refreshing And Less Boring. by godsamist: 8:43pm On Dec 04, 2014
Compliments of the seasons in advance.
To be candid,Nairalander reporters/writers has remained so inspiring and educative too.
Honestly, they serve us fresh,live and hot stories which makes the forum more colourful,interesting and refreshing anytime,anyday.
Under this medium,wants to encourage your unrelenting efforts in making this forum the best amongst the rest.
Moreso,permit me here to point out my recent experience just on the 3rd dec"
It was noon when i loged in just to get usal gist for the day,a post of an Enugu businessman who buried his mother inside a hummer jeep caught my attension..Saw almost 4pix to atest to the post.
Lo and behold,at evening,stil visited again,many other reporters has posted the same news in different version thereby distorting the entire report i read early..It ought not be so!
Please don't get me wrong either not here to criticise anyone but rather wants to encourage us further to always make it more meaningfully, lively and most refreshing and informative.

(1) (Reply)

Confusion In Enugu As Corpse Of Jim Nwobodo’s Son Disappears / Speaking In Tongues / 10 Painfully Obvious Truths Everyone Forgets Toosoon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.