Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,257 members, 7,849,932 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 11:42 AM

Price Quote. - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Price Quote. (943 Views)

Quote For Aluminum Window (casement) / Pls I Need Quote For Building A 3bedroom Twin Bungallow In Ibadan / Agricultural Land: Where Can I Get Some and give me a QUOTE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Price Quote. by saridonp2: 6:20pm On Dec 02, 2008
Please I will like to know the current price of iron rod for decking of house in Nigeria,I will like to know the prices per tonne and also contacts of companies supplying them because I live in Europe.I will be grateful.
Re: Price Quote. by IDERAWOLE(m): 12:15pm On Dec 03, 2008
IT PAYS YOU TALK TO A CONSULTANT RATHER THAN COLLECTING PRICE OF PRODUCTS,

WHAT IT ENTAILS TO CONTRUCT ANYTHING IS MORE THAN BUYING MATERIALS, OR HIRING LABOUR.

WHAT YOU WILL LOOSE IN THE PROCESS FAR OUT-WEIGHS YOUR LITTLE GAIN OF BUYING MATERIALS YOURSELF.

YOU CAN BUILD FROM EUROPE THRU' CONTRACT, YOU ONLY NEED A RELIABLE SUPERVISING CONSULTANT APART FROM THE ONE THAT DESIGN THE SCHEME.
Re: Price Quote. by desse: 10:21am On Dec 04, 2008
Hello sardion p, am an architect and have consult people in this forum , to design their house and we are in process of constructing, you live far off why not contract your project to a proffession and keep an attorney to monitor him or her rather seeking price it makes it unproffessional and it leads to unexpected variation in course of building.

you can contact me on 08033506527,08073711489.
Re: Price Quote. by luckyme9(f): 12:14pm On Dec 07, 2008
Saridon P, What area of Nigeria is your house? I might be able to help you in some area in Lagos

(1) (Reply)

Fun Fare For Land Buyers In Lagos / To Rent / Standard 2bedroom Flat By 2nd Car Wash,alcon Road,woji,phc 2 Let

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.