Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,292 members, 7,811,874 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:54 PM

Best Games To Download For Your Android Device - Phones (1061) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Best Games To Download For Your Android Device (2782540 Views)

MTN Android Device Now Available? / 24 Hours Free Call To Any Network No Recharge Card. Download For Free / Full Bible Download For S40 Phone Users (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1058) (1059) (1060) (1061) (1062) (1063) (1064) ... (1133) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Toyorsih(m): 9:11am On May 29, 2020
Deicide:
Yeah for the battle Royal

So how person go take enter their battle royale?
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by sajmark(m): 1:23pm On May 30, 2020
thanks to the guy that posted the fix for Syphon filter Logan's shadow, it works... I just made it past the bridge stage that always crashes.

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by nani667: 4:42pm On May 30, 2020
Latest additions... Epic ✔️

1 Like

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by nani667: 4:47pm On May 30, 2020
tongue

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by LORDSKULL: 9:41pm On May 30, 2020
sajmark:
thanks to the guy that posted the fix for Syphon filter Logan's shadow, it works... I just made it past the bridge stage that always crashes.

You are welcome... Bro happy gaming.
I also have the solution on PES 2020 steady crash PPSSPP and NB2K ppsspp fast settings with latest ppsspp app.

3rd birthday still on point for ppsspp gaming.

1 Like

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Fedxwan(m): 10:46pm On May 30, 2020
LORDSKULL:

You are welcome... Bro happy gaming.
I also have the solution on PES 2020 steady crash PPSSPP and NB2K ppsspp fast settings with latest ppsspp app.

3rd birthday still on point for ppsspp gaming.

Bro please what are your solutions for the PES and NBA game?
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by ajericho(m): 11:38pm On May 30, 2020
nani667:
tongue
add me SEASON111,

let's game Tomorrow,
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by LehreMi: 7:52am On May 31, 2020
What game is this bro
nani667:
tongue
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by KozzyKayaki(m): 8:17am On May 31, 2020
Don't forget to subscribe to my channel for more exciting content, thank you!.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8oZaRfMzkEw
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by LORDSKULL: 8:42am On May 31, 2020
Fedxwan:

Bro please what are your solutions for the PES and NBA game?

Set your PPSSPP app like this under ppsspp settings...

NB PSP MODEL should set to 2000/3000 very important... 1000 model have issues in recent game model like pes2017 - pes2020 NBA games

2000/3000 is like PSP Vista while 1000 is normal PSP model.

Thanks famz.

Pls don't forget to ask me any question concerning ppsspp and issues you are facing with it. Am still your guy humbleskulll

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Gameguy900: 1:39pm On May 31, 2020
nani667:
tongue
Hey you might not remember me .But do you have any idea when Call of Duty Season 7 update will be out. I want to download Call of Duty but am waiting for the update so as not to download the game all over again with that large data size cheesy cheesy wink
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by sheggsliveth: 3:19pm On May 31, 2020
Gameguy900:

Hey you might not remember me .But do you have any idea when Call of Duty Season 7 update will be out. I want to download Call of Duty but am waiting for the update so as not to download the game all over again with that large data size cheesy cheesy wink

This the reason why I hate call of duty, whenever update comes out, you will have to download everything again not like pubg that you could get the APK on apksure
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Gameguy900: 5:49pm On May 31, 2020
sheggsliveth:

This the reason why I hate call of duty, whenever update comes out, you will have to download everything again not like pubg that you could get the APK on apksure
Exactly the worst thing is that they update it every month angry sad
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by nani667: 6:09pm On May 31, 2020
Gameguy900:

Current Season should end in about five days or so..., so it should drop around then
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Deicide: 6:35pm On May 31, 2020
Please I have a question, in COD Mobile How do I shield my weapon? Like I see some players when they wanna run they put their weapon on their back, how do I do that?
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Fatfool69: 7:56am On Jun 01, 2020
I need to join an active cod mobile clan...help
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by panistefanin: 11:09am On Jun 01, 2020
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by VICTOR4LYF(m): 11:21am On Jun 01, 2020
sheggsliveth:

Is the game playing now and is it offline? I really need offline game to rest pubg with almost the same graphics but most be offline......Read modern combat 4 zero is offline.

Here is my list of high graphics/quality offline Android games.

1979 Revolution: Black Friday
Alien - Blackout
Animus - Harbinger Unpacked
ARK - Survival Evolved
Eisenhorn: XENOS
EQQO
COLINA - Legacy
Commando Fire Go (IAPs)
Castle Of Illusion
Hitman Sniper (in-app purchases) search for mod
HM SPIFFING
Hello Neighbor (IAP)
The House Of Da Vinci
The House Of Da Vinci 2
Honkai Impact 3rd
Oceanhorn
Oddworld New 'n' Tasty
Oddworld Munch's Oddysee
Oddworld Stranger's Wrath
Deux Ex The Fall
The Inner World
The Inner World - The Last Wind Monk
Skateboard Party 2 (IAPs)
Skateboard Party 3 (IAPs)
Snowboard Party (IAPs)
Snowboard Party - World Tour (IAPs)
Sniper 3D (IAPs)
Samorost 3
Slaughter 3
Grand Theft Auto - Liberty City Stories
Grand Theft Auto - San Andreas
Grand Theft Auto - Vice City
Guardians Of The Galaxy TTG (IAP)
Grid Autosport
Riptide GP 2
Riptide GP - Renegade
Radiation City
Radiation Island
Escape From Chernobyl
République
Rest In Pieces (IAPs)
GT Racing 2- IAPs are present.
Beach Buggy Racing (IAPs)
Beach Buggy Blitz (IAPs)
Bully - Anniversary Edition
Brothers A Tale of Two Sons
Batman - The Telltale Series (IAP)
Batman - The Enemy Within (IAP)
Life Is Strange
Life Is Strange - Before The Storm
Leo's Fortune
Lumino City
Lego Star Wars - The Complete Saga
Lego Star Wars - The Force Awakens
Lego Batman - Beyond Gotham
Lego Batman - DC Super Heroes
Lego Marvel Super Heroes
Lego Jurassic World
Lego Ninjago - Shadow Of Ronin
Lego The Lord Of The Rings
Lego Harry Potter Years 5 to 7
Limbo
Major Mayhem 2 (IAP)
Manuganu
Manuganu 2
Morphite (IAP)
Monster Hunter
The Walking Dead - Season 1 (IAP)
The Walking Dead - Season 2 (IAP)
The Walking Dead - Season 3 (IAP)
The Walking Dead - Michonne (IAP)
The Walking Dead - A New Frontier (IAP)
Tales From The Borderlands (IAP)
The Wolf Among Us (IAP)
The Room 1,2 & 3 (For me i think they are in d best in the puzzle genre & in a class of their own. Highly recommended)
The Room - Old Sins
Fighting Star (IAPs)
The Great Wobo Escape (IAPs)
Portal Knights
Machinarium
The Beggar's Ride
Lost Echo
Never Alone: Ki Edition
NBA 2K20
Vandgels
Way of Retribution: Awakening (IAPs)

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by sheggsliveth: 11:28am On Jun 01, 2020
VICTOR4LYF:

Here is my list of high graphics/quality offline Android games.

1979 Revolution: Black Friday
Alien - Blackout
Animus - Harbinger Unpacked
ARK - Survival Evolved
Eisenhorn: XENOS
EQQO
COLINA - Legacy
Commando Fire Go (IAPs)
Castle Of Illusion
Hitman Sniper (in-app purchases) search for mod
HM SPIFFING
Hello Neighbor (IAP)
The House Of Da Vinci
The House Of Da Vinci 2
Honkai Impact 3rd
Oceanhorn
Oddworld New 'n' Tasty
Oddworld Munch's Oddysee
Oddworld Stranger's Wrath
Deux Ex The Fall
The Inner World
The Inner World - The Last Wind Monk
Skateboard Party 2 (IAPs)
Skateboard Party 3 (IAPs)
Snowboard Party (IAPs)
Snowboard Party - World Tour (IAPs)
Samorost 3
Slaughter 3
Grand Theft Auto - Liberty City Stories
Guardians Of The Galaxy TTG (IAP)
Grid Autosport
Riptide GP 2
Riptide GP - Renegade
Radiation City
Radiation Island
Escape From Chernobyl
République
Rest In Pieces (IAPs)
GT Racing 2- IAPs are present.
Beach Buggy Racing (IAPs)
Beach Buggy Blitz (IAPs)
Bully - Anniversary Edition
Brothers A Tale of Two Sons
Batman - The Telltale Series (IAP)
Batman - The Enemy Within (IAP)
Life Is Strange
Life Is Strange - Before The Storm
Leo's Fortune
Lumino City
Lego Star Wars - The Complete Saga
Lego Star Wars - The Force Awakens
Lego Batman - Beyond Gotham
Lego Batman - DC Super Heroes
Lego Marvel Super Heroes
Lego Jurassic World
Lego Ninjago - Shadow Of Ronin
Lego The Lord Of The Rings
Lego Harry Potter Years 5 to 7
Limbo
Major Mayhem 2 (IAP)
Manuganu
Manuganu 2
Morphite (IAP)
Monster Hunter
The Walking Dead - Season 1 (IAP)
The Walking Dead - Season 2 (IAP)
The Walking Dead - Season 3 (IAP)
The Walking Dead - Michonne (IAP)
The Walking Dead - A New Frontier (IAP)
Tales From The Borderlands (IAP)
The Wolf Among Us (IAP)
The Room 1,2 & 3 (For me i think they are in d best in the puzzle genre & in a class of their own. Highly recommended)
The Room - Old Sins
Fighting Star (IAPs)
The Great Wobo Escape (IAPs)
Portal Knights
Machinarium
The Beggar's Ride
Lost Echo
Never Alone: Ki Edition
NBA 2K20
Vandgels
Way of Retribution: Awakening (IAPs)

Thanks bro
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by VICTOR4LYF(m): 11:37am On Jun 01, 2020
sheggsliveth:

Thanks bro
You are welcome.
Note - Not all the games are available on Play Store
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by sheggsliveth: 12:11pm On Jun 01, 2020
VICTOR4LYF:
You are welcome. Note - Not all the games are available on Play Store

will download it through apksure I need the mob
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by nani667: 12:18pm On Jun 01, 2020
New addition ➕

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Fatfool69: 8:24am On Jun 02, 2020
nani667:
New addition ➕
heyy bro... looking to join a clan..am a really good player..can u help me out
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by willbling(m): 2:19pm On Jun 02, 2020
Reality11:

Apkvision .com
I didn't keep the right file in the obb folder

Where did u put the obb file
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by tidedroid: 8:29pm On Jun 02, 2020
Dead cells is out on Android!!!

1 Like

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Deicide: 1:53am On Jun 04, 2020
COD Mobile, same gun but the fire rate is higher than the other, I check the upgrade and you can't increase the fire rate of that gun, is it cheating was the person cheating?
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by allandutch: 12:52pm On Jun 05, 2020
SOCOM: Fireteam Bravo 2.

See better game. I wonder why we don't have more of this on Android.

1 Like

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by allandutch: 1:05pm On Jun 05, 2020
sajmark:

the original pes 2014... I don't like the modded pes 2020 version because most of them crash alot.

Is it possible to add things like PS4 Camera, textures and savedata to PES 2014?
Make I kuku download the Original version, Since the PES 2020 wey I download dey always Crash.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by nani667: 2:01pm On Jun 05, 2020
Latest addition ➕ ➕

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by nani667: 2:06pm On Jun 05, 2020
Rapid Fire ⚡

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by sajmark(m): 2:36pm On Jun 05, 2020
allandutch:

Is it possible to add things like PS4 Camera, textures and savedata to PES 2014?
Make I kuku download the Original version, Since the PES 2020 wey I download dey always Crash.
i haven't tried it yet but I plan to. hope you set your backend to vulkan and not opengl?

(1) (2) (3) ... (1058) (1059) (1060) (1061) (1062) (1063) (1064) ... (1133) (Reply)

The Xiaomi Thread.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.