Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,321 members, 7,811,950 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:06 AM

Best Games To Download For Your Android Device - Phones (1062) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Best Games To Download For Your Android Device (2782616 Views)

MTN Android Device Now Available? / 24 Hours Free Call To Any Network No Recharge Card. Download For Free / Full Bible Download For S40 Phone Users (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1059) (1060) (1061) (1062) (1063) (1064) (1065) ... (1133) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by sajmark(m): 2:39pm On Jun 05, 2020
allandutch:
SOCOM: Fireteam Bravo 2.

See better game. I wonder why we don't have more of this on Android.
have you played the part 3? check it out if you haven't... it's a super upgrade. lastly you should change your ppsspp buttons style for better visuals.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by allandutch: 2:45pm On Jun 05, 2020
sajmark:

have you played the part 3? check it out if you haven't... it's a super upgrade. lastly you should change your ppsspp buttons style for better visuals.
I haven't played the part 3 but I'm gonna. I heard it's much better.
About the buttons, any ideas?
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by allandutch: 2:49pm On Jun 05, 2020
sajmark:

i haven't tried it yet but I plan to. hope you set your backend to vulkan and not opengl?
Yeah, I did. Still Crashed. Maybe the file got corrupted.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by sajmark(m): 3:18pm On Jun 05, 2020
allandutch:

I haven't played the part 3 but I'm gonna. I heard it's much better.
About the buttons, any ideas?
SETTINGS - CONTROLS - BUTTON STYLE
and set to glowing borders then you can reduce the opacity a bit.

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Nobody: 5:44pm On Jun 05, 2020
VICTOR4LYF:

Here is my list of high graphics/quality offline Android games.

1979 Revolution: Black Friday
Alien - Blackout
Animus - Harbinger Unpacked
ARK - Survival Evolved
Eisenhorn: XENOS
EQQO
COLINA - Legacy
Commando Fire Go (IAPs)
Castle Of Illusion
Hitman Sniper (in-app purchases) search for mod
HM SPIFFING
Hello Neighbor (IAP)
The House Of Da Vinci
The House Of Da Vinci 2
Honkai Impact 3rd
Oceanhorn
Oddworld New 'n' Tasty
Oddworld Munch's Oddysee
Oddworld Stranger's Wrath
Deux Ex The Fall
The Inner World
The Inner World - The Last Wind Monk
Skateboard Party 2 (IAPs)
Skateboard Party 3 (IAPs)
Snowboard Party (IAPs)
Snowboard Party - World Tour (IAPs)
Sniper 3D (IAPs)
Samorost 3
Slaughter 3
Grand Theft Auto - Liberty City Stories
Guardians Of The Galaxy TTG (IAP)
Grid Autosport
Riptide GP 2
Riptide GP - Renegade
Radiation City
Radiation Island
Escape From Chernobyl
République
Rest In Pieces (IAPs)
GT Racing 2- IAPs are present.
Beach Buggy Racing (IAPs)
Beach Buggy Blitz (IAPs)
Bully - Anniversary Edition
Brothers A Tale of Two Sons
Batman - The Telltale Series (IAP)
Batman - The Enemy Within (IAP)
Life Is Strange
Life Is Strange - Before The Storm
Leo's Fortune
Lumino City
Lego Star Wars - The Complete Saga
Lego Star Wars - The Force Awakens
Lego Batman - Beyond Gotham
Lego Batman - DC Super Heroes
Lego Marvel Super Heroes
Lego Jurassic World
Lego Ninjago - Shadow Of Ronin
Lego The Lord Of The Rings
Lego Harry Potter Years 5 to 7
Limbo
Major Mayhem 2 (IAP)
Manuganu
Manuganu 2
Morphite (IAP)
Monster Hunter
The Walking Dead - Season 1 (IAP)
The Walking Dead - Season 2 (IAP)
The Walking Dead - Season 3 (IAP)
The Walking Dead - Michonne (IAP)
The Walking Dead - A New Frontier (IAP)
Tales From The Borderlands (IAP)
The Wolf Among Us (IAP)
The Room 1,2 & 3 (For me i think they are in d best in the puzzle genre & in a class of their own. Highly recommended)
The Room - Old Sins
Fighting Star (IAPs)
The Great Wobo Escape (IAPs)
Portal Knights
Machinarium
The Beggar's Ride
Lost Echo
Never Alone: Ki Edition
NBA 2K20
Vandgels
Way of Retribution: Awakening (IAPs)

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by allandutch: 7:39pm On Jun 05, 2020
sajmark:

SETTINGS - CONTROLS - BUTTON STYLE
and set to glowing borders then you can reduce the opacity a bit.
Alright, thanks.
Is there a way to make that analog button less sensitive? I'm currently playing GTA and the Navigation is a mess.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by sajmark(m): 7:45pm On Jun 05, 2020
allandutch:

Alright, thanks.
Is there a way to make that analog button less sensitive? I'm currently playing GTA and the Navigation is a mess.
I use dpad for GTA, it is better.

1 Like

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by tidedroid: 7:49pm On Jun 05, 2020

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by allandutch: 8:38pm On Jun 05, 2020
sajmark:

I use dpad for GTA, it is better.

Yeah, Dpad is much better. Thanks.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by paul100(m): 5:20pm On Jun 06, 2020
Lordskull, kochem and sajmark,can you pls list out some sweet action and adventure games for ppsspp and good sites to download from.(i will prefer websites where their game size is not very large),excluding GTA and how to make the game sound nice.Thanks
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Kochem: 9:39pm On Jun 06, 2020
[quote author=paul100 post=90378844]Lordskull, kochem and sajmark,can you pls list out some sweet action and adventure games for ppsspp and good sites to download from.(i will prefer websites where their game size is not very large),excluding GTA and how to make the game sound nice.Thanks

Don't know if you've tried any of these games

Socom 2, socom 3
Manhunt
Resistance Retribution
Star wars the force unleashed
Rise of Apocalypse
X-Men Wolverine
Indiana Jones
Pirates of Caribbean at World end
Pirates of Caribbean dead man chest etc

Note : some of the rip ppsspp iso often crash at some point in the game. Hence, I downloaded full game perhaps large size. Go to romsmode.com

On how to make the sound better,
Try frame skip from graphic settings
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by VICTOR4LYF(m): 5:17am On Jun 07, 2020
New Offline Android Games

1)

3 Likes

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by VICTOR4LYF(m): 5:28am On Jun 07, 2020
2)

1 Like

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by VICTOR4LYF(m): 5:42am On Jun 07, 2020
3)

1 Like

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by VICTOR4LYF(m): 6:07am On Jun 07, 2020
4)

3 Likes

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by VICTOR4LYF(m): 6:08am On Jun 07, 2020
5)

1 Like

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by VICTOR4LYF(m): 6:09am On Jun 07, 2020
6)

3 Likes

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by sajmark(m): 6:54am On Jun 07, 2020
paul100:
Lordskull, kochem and sajmark,can you pls list out some sweet action and adventure games for ppsspp and good sites to download from.(i will prefer websites where their game size is not very large),excluding GTA and how to make the game sound nice.Thanks
a good fellow already listed few games for you, you should scroll through the previous pages for some important tips and tricks on ppsspp affairs.
in addition to his list try:
call of duty: road to victory
medal of honour: heroes 2(then maybe 1)
dead to rights: reckoning
GTA vice city stories
GTA liberty city stories
God of war chains of Olympus
God of war ghost of Sparta
hero of sparta
n.o.v.a
and for the website with reduced game size search for COOLROMS on Google.

2 Likes

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by sajmark(m): 6:57am On Jun 07, 2020
VICTOR4LYF:
New Offline Android Game
1)
no 1 and 6 look good, but I'm guessing they are all online.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by ToyBoyAaron(m): 12:21pm On Jun 07, 2020
sajmark:

no 1 and 6 look good, but I'm guessing they are all online.
I have one, it's offline. But you don't control the foot movements, just the gun crosshair. It isn't English also.

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Abara4iyke(m): 1:23pm On Jun 07, 2020
allandutch:

Pls what game is this and possible download link, is it also offline m
Thank you
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Gameguy900: 2:05pm On Jun 07, 2020
Pls does anyone have a PUGB Whatsapp Group I can join embarassed grin cheesy. My number is 08165689316
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by allandutch: 4:06pm On Jun 07, 2020
Abara4iyke:

Pls what game is this and possible download link, is it also offline m
Thank you

What game? SOCOM: Fireteam Bravo 2
Download link? Use Google, Search For the ROM. Or Download from SuperGamerX's website, the one he has is highly compressed, just 40MB but without the cutscenes.
Is it offline? Yes.

It's a PSP game.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Hakeem12(m): 4:19pm On Jun 07, 2020
allandutch:

Where did you download this?
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by allandutch: 5:45pm On Jun 07, 2020
Hakeem12:
Where did you download this?
From SuperGamerX's website. 44MB, Highly compressed. About 500MB after decompression.

1 Like

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by paul100(m): 7:10pm On Jun 07, 2020
sajmark:

a good fellow already listed few games for you, you should scroll through the previous pages for some important tips and tricks on ppsspp affairs.
in addition to his list try:
call of duty: road to victory
medal of honour: heroes 2(then maybe 1)
dead to rights: reckoning
GTA vice city stories
GTA liberty city stories
God of war chains of Olympus
God of war ghost of Sparta
hero of sparta
n.o.v.a
and for the website with reduced game size search for COOLROMS on Google.
Thanks bro
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by PreciousDev: 7:22pm On Jun 07, 2020
Hi Game Gurus, I have been following this thread for like 2 weeks.
I would like you guys to advice me what nice offline games to play on a Samsung J5 Prime (2GB ram, Exynos 7570 Quad, Android 8.0) between 100MB to 1GB

I have played games like Payback 2, Fifa 18 v7 Deluxe, Mini Militia on the phone

Lordskull kochem sajmark.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by LORDSKULL: 8:25pm On Jun 07, 2020
paul100:

Okay...

For me...
3rd birthday, the best graphics

Socom 3, best TPS third person shooter

Manhunt, the game is like prison break, also third person shooter

Pes2020, best soccer ever

Wrestling mania 2011, best wrestling game

God of war, all series

Call of duty, road to victory

Miami city, nice third person shooter

I have completed them all

1 Like

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by sajmark(m): 9:27pm On Jun 07, 2020
PreciousDev:
Hi Game Gurus, I have been following this thread for like 2 weeks.
I would like you guys to advice me what nice offline games to play on a Samsung J5 Prime (2GB ram, Exynos 7570 Quad, Android 8.0) between 100MB to 1GB

I have played games like Payback 2, Fifa 18 v7 Deluxe, Mini Militia on the phone

modern combat 2, 3, 4
gta vice city
backstab
wild blood
asphalt 6
the dark Knight rises
Spiderman total mayhem
the adventures of Tintin
9mm
max Payne
brothers in arms 2, 3

1 Like

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Kochem: 8:04am On Jun 08, 2020
[quote author=PreciousDev post=90417208]Hi Game Gurus, I have been following this thread for like 2 weeks.

In addition to what you were given above, try

Implosion never lose hope

Dead space

Amazing spider man 2

Reptide Gp: Renegade

Nova 3 freedom edition

Deux ex the fall

Walking dead

Batman telltale series

Oddworld Stranger's Wrath

Wolf among us etc

1 Like

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 11:25am On Jun 08, 2020
[quote author=Kochem post=90431828][/quote]Best game I can download for my Umidigi A3S especially football 2GIG ram
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Joshkid(m): 11:30am On Jun 08, 2020
Has anyone played bully on mobile?... I wanna be sure if it's gonna be compatible with RN8 before proceeding to download

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1059) (1060) (1061) (1062) (1063) (1064) (1065) ... (1133) (Reply)

The Xiaomi Thread.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.