Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,288 members, 7,818,980 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:19 AM

Best Games To Download For Your Android Device - Phones (1069) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Best Games To Download For Your Android Device (2788917 Views)

MTN Android Device Now Available? / 24 Hours Free Call To Any Network No Recharge Card. Download For Free / Full Bible Download For S40 Phone Users (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1066) (1067) (1068) (1069) (1070) (1071) (1072) ... (1133) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Gameguy900: 8:41am On Jun 20, 2020
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Olayetan(m): 8:54am On Jun 20, 2020
Gameguy900:

Madddddddd am currently a pro. What's your ingame name?.

Drop me yours,
Would add you.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by VICTOR4LYF(m): 10:23am On Jun 20, 2020
Miscellaneous:
Can anyone recommend simple graphic addictive games on android? I dont want all these high end shooting games. I dont enjoy them. I dont also enjoy pes/fifa on phone. I also enjoy racing games. Just recommend all u can following my guidelines pls. My phone is 4gb ram
What's the name of your phone?
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Gameguy900: 12:36pm On Jun 20, 2020
Olayetan:

Drop me yours,
Would add you.
TeslimRoc
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Lyrikallz2018: 4:58pm On Jun 20, 2020
0813... 337.... 0163
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Lyrikallz2018: 4:59pm On Jun 20, 2020
0813... 337.... 0163

Please add me Lyrikallz_Official
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by nani667: 6:02pm On Jun 20, 2020
smiley

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by kodded(m): 6:12pm On Jun 20, 2020
hey guys can Samsung a21s play dolphin emulator and other high end games smoothly ?

Processor: Octa-core Exynos 850 Processor
Storage: 64GB, 4GB

2 Likes

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Sanuelpaul(m): 8:07am On Jun 21, 2020
Any one with interesting storyline game
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Mustiboy(m): 8:21am On Jun 21, 2020
kodded:
hey guys can Samsung a21s play dolphin emulator and other high end games smoothly ?

Processor: Octa-core Exynos 850 Processor
Storage: 64GB, 4GB

That's a really, really shitty processor you've got there. Don't try it.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Mustiboy(m): 8:22am On Jun 21, 2020
Sanuelpaul:
Any one with interesting storyline game

OddWorld: Stranger's Wrath.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by kodded(m): 9:37am On Jun 21, 2020
Mustiboy:

That's a really, really shitty processor you've got there. Don't try it.
but reviews online are saying other wise

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uEIM_5NUbZU
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Mustiboy(m): 9:43am On Jun 21, 2020
kodded:
but reviews online are saying other wise

https://youtube.com/uEIM5NUbZU

Oga, your phone's processor is shitty. You can give it a try anyway.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by kodded(m): 10:10am On Jun 21, 2020
Mustiboy:

Oga, your phone's processor is shitty. You can give it a try anyway.
coming from a xiaomi fan boy like you undecided

I think I will rather take a honest opinion from someone more neutral undecided
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by sajmark(m): 11:29am On Jun 21, 2020
kodded:
coming from a xiaomi fan boy like you undecided

I think I will rather take a honest opinion from someone more neutral undecided
well there is no harm in trying, you can install the emulator and download a rom or two to test run it. dolphin plays both Wii & GameCube games, some games are very demanding while some are not... I tried the emulator sometime ago on my phone with a weak processor and I noticed some games ran quite well but others didn't. that's why I'm sticking to ppsspp until I upgrade my device.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by sajmark(m): 11:32am On Jun 21, 2020
burning Canada to the ground.
Call of duty: roads to victory

1 Like

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by kodded(m): 1:06pm On Jun 21, 2020
sajmark:

well there is no harm in trying, you can install the emulator and download a rom or two to test run it. dolphin plays both Wii & GameCube games, some games are very demanding while some are not... I tried the emulator sometime ago on my phone with a weak processor and I noticed some games ran quite well but others didn't. that's why I'm sticking to ppsspp until I upgrade my device.
thanks for your honest response

I have not bought the phone yet and I only wanted to know if the phone could handle emulator games because I'm not a fan of modern online games. beside I'm not a heavy gamer, I just needed something to play on my free time.

I think I might go for the A51 then, but the price difference is very high.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by sajmark(m): 2:27pm On Jun 21, 2020
computer wan end my virtual soccer career.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by viktorluiz(m): 3:50pm On Jun 21, 2020
sajmark:
burning Canada to the ground.
Call of duty: roads to victory
Where you download this rom
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by sajmark(m): 4:22pm On Jun 21, 2020
viktorluiz:
Where you download this rom
here

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by viktorluiz(m): 5:48pm On Jun 21, 2020
sajmark:

here
Okay thanks
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by TheSoothSayer(m): 9:33pm On Jun 21, 2020
ToyBoyAaron:
Thanks VICTOR4LYF for showing this 'blade of God' to me.... Its like a combination of gow and dante inferno...

I read the comments on playstore and they aid you'll have to pay after few minutes of gameplay. How true is this? Or did you download the mod? Pls answer extensively
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Kochem: 9:44pm On Jun 21, 2020
[quote author=ToyBoyAaron post=90733902]Thanks VICTOR4LYF for showing this 'blade of God' to me.... Its like a combination of gow and dante inferno...

I read comments somewhere that you have to pay to unlock some chapters.
At first, you'll start with about two to three chapters free after which you'll now pay to unlock the rest chapters. Pls how through is that?
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by ToyBoyAaron(m): 10:33pm On Jun 21, 2020
TheSoothSayer:

I read the comments on playstore and they aid you'll have to pay after few minutes of gameplay. How true is this? Or did you download the mod? Pls answer extensively
I have been playing for hours now... I am in chapter 4 and I haven't paid a dine.. Thy ask me to purchase a character with about $3 but I ignored them and continued my game. I downloaded from a third party website though.. https://moddroid.com/blade-of-god.html

1 Like

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by ToyBoyAaron(m): 10:38pm On Jun 21, 2020
[quote author=Kochem post=90926901][/quote]
I haven't paid for anything and I have completed 3 chapters... I am officially a god slayer in the game cool

1 Like

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by TheSoothSayer(m): 11:17pm On Jun 21, 2020
ToyBoyAaron:

I have been playing for hours now... I am in chapter 4 and I haven't paid a dine.. Thy ask me to purchase a character with about $3 but I ignored them and continued my game. I downloaded from a third party website though.. https://moddroid.com/blade-of-god.html

Thanks for the prompt reply.

Do you have any other good games you've tried out and can suggest? Aside from Pubg, call of duty and racing games
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Peppul: 12:42am On Jun 22, 2020
Guys I downloaded assassin bloodline for ppssp on my android, bt it doesn't save my progress don't know y. So I get to replay it again if I log out.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Chatbot1234: 12:54am On Jun 22, 2020
Peppul:
Guys I downloaded assassin bloodline for ppssp on my android, bt it doesn't save my progress don't know y. So I get to replay it again if I log out.

Save state after you pass any mission, then load state when you want to play again.

*maybe I'll play adventure on this ppsspp, soccer does it for me now sha.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Peppul: 11:05am On Jun 22, 2020
Chatbot1234:

Save state after you pass any mission, then load state when you want to play again.

*maybe I'll play adventure on this ppsspp, soccer does it for me now sha.
It's not saving, it usually say the memory stick has been removed. DNT know y
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by sajmark(m): 1:31pm On Jun 22, 2020
Peppul:

It's not saving, it usually say the memory stick has been removed. DNT know y
he was referring to this save state... but you can check your system settings to see if your memory is inserted.

2 Likes

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by nani667: 2:51pm On Jun 22, 2020
cool

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by ToyBoyAaron(m): 3:41pm On Jun 22, 2020
TheSoothSayer:

Thanks for the prompt reply.

Do you have any other good games you've tried out and can suggest? Aside from Pubg, call of duty and racing games
When it comes to epic story... I enjoyed
1. Six guns
2. God of war ppsspp.... Ghost of sparta and chains of olympus
3. Stargate episode 1
4. Dead space
5. Nova 3
5. Bad company
6. Brothers a tale of two sons.... They are so many games I have played can't even recall some ... But the kind of games you'd prefer depends on your personality.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1066) (1067) (1068) (1069) (1070) (1071) (1072) ... (1133) (Reply)

The Xiaomi Thread.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.